A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Practicing with the dummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Practicing with the dummies Empty
PostSubject: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 8:40 pm

I walk into the Coliseum, observing how large the place actually was. I grab one of my swords, and start practicing my uppercuts.

Last edited by SSXNova on 4/14/2012, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female
Number of posts : 1768
Registration date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 8:42 pm

I walk in, and go to the archery range. I notice the othor girl, and start to practice with my bow.

Last edited by SilverMoon on 4/14/2012, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 8:47 pm

I notice a girl who was a lot older than me, shooting the dummies with her bow. Trying to show her up, I take a bow off a rack near me, and start practicing also.

Last edited by SSXNova on 4/15/2012, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 8:56 pm

I see the younger girl is trying to show me up. I laugh inside my head and shoot my arrow and the center of the target. No surprise, I've been practicing for years. But kids like me never get the right amount of appreciation just because we aren't kids of Apollo. I shoot another arrow and look at the younger boy.

Last edited by SilverMoon on 4/14/2012, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 1:06 pm

I look at the older girl, then aim my bow cautiously. I let go of the arrow, and it zooms right into the bulls eye. I notice the girl looking at me, and I grin at her.

Last edited by SSXNova on 4/15/2012, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 8:57 pm

I smile. "Impressive. You have accuracy down, but now you need speed. It won't matter how accurate you are unless you're fast acting." This kid is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 8:51 am

"I know, like this." I put my bow down on the ground, then pick it up, put an arrow in it, and shoot all in a matter of seconds. Another bulls eye.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 9:48 am

"You're pretty good. Have you practiced on moving targets?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 1:19 pm

I have never actually shot a moving target before, but I go ahead and lie. "Yeah, they are really easy to hit."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 4:17 pm

"Oh, you must be a kid of Apollo." This little squirt was lying, no doubt. Little kids are so cute when they try to lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 4:26 pm

"Apollo?" I ask her, "Isn't he Greek? And no, I'm only a Legacy."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 6:02 pm

"Apollo is greek and roman. Who are you a legacy of?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 7:56 pm

"Oh, I didn't know that. And I'm am a Legacy of the Trivia." I say as I start making fire, ice, and lightning balls form in my hand, one after another. "you?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/17/2012, 6:26 pm

"I'm the daughter of Vesper." I form a star in my hand. "You can say I know a lot about space."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/17/2012, 7:47 pm

I shrug, "That is cool I guess. What cohort?" I usually didn't talk to the older kids here, but this girl seemed nice enough.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 5:51 pm

"Second cohort. Which one are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:53 pm

"Third." I reply to her. "So what powers do you have for basically being the kid of a star?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 4:56 pm

"I can make stars for light."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 7:22 pm

Making light sounded like a dumb power to me, but I wasn't going to say that. "That is really cool." I say instead.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 1:00 pm

"Thanks. So what does Trivia patron?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 3:09 pm

I wasn't sure what she meant by patron. What she had control of maybe? So I answer her by saying, "Magic"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 3:16 pm

"That's cool." I shoot an arrow again. "You look pretty young. How long have you gone to this camp?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:39 pm

"Well, I was born here. Whisked away to Russia. And came back about a year ago." I watch her shoot her bow, she was a lot better than I could ever be. "Is the bow your prime?"I ask her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
SilverMoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:41 pm

"Yes, but I'm pretty decent with a sword, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:58 pm

I point out my two sword sheathes. "Yeah, that is my primary. I'm not very good, but I like using them. I prefer to use magic. It seems more fun to me." I grab a bow, arm it with an arrow, then set the tip of the arrow on fire. I shoot right at the target, and it hits just next to the bulls eye. I quickly form an ice ball and throw it at the arrow, so the target doesn't catch fire. "What;s your name? Mine is Nikolai."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with the dummies   Practicing with the dummies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing with the dummies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Coliseum-