A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Talking wit' Chiron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend
Nemesis

Male
Number of posts : 14636
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:36 pm

i nodded yes and got my hand ready for a blinding flash and left out with leo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.skydimension.webs.com
shortyy.xo
Dedicated Member
shortyy.xo

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2011-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:48 pm

T-I walk in."Chiron,I just noticed...we have some campers missing!"I say quite alarmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:49 pm

"Some campers have gone on a trip," Chiron noted. "Some are sick."

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shortyy.xo
Dedicated Member
shortyy.xo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:52 pm

T-"No I mean,like Max for example....she went on that plane trip;with Agatha,Amber,Darren and all of those guys.werent they suppoesed to come back today?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:54 pm

Chiron sighed. "Perhaps they had a delay with the planes."

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shortyy.xo
Dedicated Member
shortyy.xo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:56 pm

T-"Im not sure....but what if the plane crashed?I mean like they could be dead!"I say my lip quivering,Ive had enough with death but I couldnt shake the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:56 pm

"Tori, they're not dead. Trust me. This has happened before and all the campers came back."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shortyy.xo
Dedicated Member
shortyy.xo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:58 pm

T-I nod."Chiron one more thing...do you think my mom ended up in Elysium?"I ask almost crying at the thought of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:59 pm

"She definitely would," Chiron replied quietly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shortyy.xo
Dedicated Member
shortyy.xo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:04 pm

T-I nodded slightly smiling.I gave Chiron a HUGE hug."Thanks,I dont know many centaurs...but your the nicest one probably."I said when I was hugginh him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:05 pm

"Well, uhm, thank you." Chiron blinked, unsure of what to do, so he just patted Tori on the back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shortyy.xo
Dedicated Member
shortyy.xo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:07 pm

T-I wave goodbye and leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male
Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:47 pm

I burst into Chiron's office. "Sir," I panted. "In infirmary, Leo is going to be killed by some girl. Who everybody thinks she is a killer. You have to help me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:47 pm

"Which one?" Chiron sighed, rubbing his forehead. "And what did Leo do this time?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:51 pm

"I wish I knew her name. But she's tall and has a sister...er. Leo tried to dispose of his vial in infirmary and threw it at this little kid who was there. Then that girl came and said its payback for attempting to kill her sister." I panted.

Last edited by Arcas on 12/4/2011, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:53 pm

ooc: Font?

bic:

"Well, that's great," Chiron sighed, getting up. "What was in the vial, exactly?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:55 pm

"I didn't see. Sir, please stop with the questions. We must depart now." I said in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:55 pm

"Well, okay," Chiron muttered uncertainly. "Lead the way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:59 pm

I left toward the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:59 pm

Chiron slowly rolled after her in wheelchair form, and his wheel got stuck in the doorway. After a few tugs, he finally got over the threshold and out the door.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Not_The_Only_One
Experienced Member
Not_The_Only_One

Female
Number of posts : 7795
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:13 pm

I blink and run out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://possibilities.forumotion.com/forum
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:04 pm

I walk into the Chiron's office,crying uncontrolably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:06 pm

Chiron wheeled himself into his office. "What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:07 pm

"I screwed up." I said "Big time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:08 pm

"What did you do?" Chiron sighed, shaking his head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking wit' Chiron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Big House :: Chiron's Office-