A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Red Team Planning for CTF #12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Lead
Grizzled Ancient
Bittervet

Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 19600
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Empty
PostSubject: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 7:29 pm

[THIS TOPIC IS RESERVED FOR THE RED TEAM CHARACTERS TO PLAN AND DISCUSS STRATEGY FOR THE 12TH GAME OF CTF]

Red Team
Demeter
Hebe
Hermes
Poseidon
Hades
Minor Air Gods
Janus
Egyptians
Other Gods
Minor Water Gods
Ares
Athena
Tyche
Hephaestus
Nike
Hypnos

Having an issue with the site? Let me know!
I'm a collector of characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.camphalfblood.org
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male
Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2012-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 7:41 pm

OOC: I'm sorry I haven't posted with a character yet in here but do we plan using our characters or in OOC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 7:41 pm

ooc: Using characters.

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 7:44 pm

I walked in. "So, guys!" I took a seat at the head of the table. "What're we gonna- oh, there's nobody in here." I waited for somebody to come in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 7:46 pm

James walks into the room, his head low. He sits down on a comfy spinny chair, and lays his combat boots on the table.
Back to top Go down
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 7:54 pm

"Hey there, c-boot. What your name? I'll have to call you that until you tell me your name. Also, what cabin are you from?"

OOC: Heh heh that's a pretty good rapper name

"My name is C-boot,
well ima shoot you,
with freakin' wave of rhymes,
now I think it's time,
for someone who actually knows how to rap to step up, to the mike, yeah!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:03 pm

'James, Other gods, Thanatos to be exact.' James mumbles, his voice sounding angry even though he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:11 pm

Geez James you don't have to get so angry. "Ah, cool. I'm Nick, from the Tyche cabin. Pretty much the-um... Only person there." I smiled. "So, James, other gods, Thanatos to be exact, what role do you normally play in Capture The Flag?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:20 pm

"I tended to stay out of the CTF when I was younger. This is my first year I am actually trying to attend. I'm thinking about being on the front lines fighting, not in the woods hiding." James tells Nick gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:26 pm

"Yeah, normally i'm on the very front lines, leading people, but everybody underestimates me, so i'm kind of a lone wolf on the front line, in those games."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:28 pm

"Yeah, whatever." James tells Nick as he starts to tap his fingers on the table absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:31 pm

"Ok, yeah. So..." I couldn't think of a way to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:32 pm

"I can't believe I'm talking to a little kid..." James mutters under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:36 pm

OOC: He's 6 feet tall and 13 years old -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:40 pm

OOC: Your point being?

Last edited by TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck on 6/20/2012, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:46 pm

ooc: It's possible.... Try to RP, rather than post something pretty much irrelevant.

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:51 pm

OOC: Okay. Sorry Kenny.

James stares at the kid. "How old are you even? Ten?" he says in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:53 pm

OOC: Yeah i'm sorry too.

BIC: "Are you kidding? I'm six feet tall! I'm 13! Wait a minute... Thanatos, you say? Do you know a certain... Aster Krastos?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:54 pm

James reaches into the depths of his mind. "Aster Krastos....Aster.......Yeah, I know her."
Back to top Go down
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:59 pm

"Really? Hmm. Could you please tell her NOT to stab me in the heart again? She did, just this day. Seriously, you have NO IDEA what I have been through today." I drummed my fingers on the table. "Meow, meow, meow..." I said, bored beyond comprehension now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 9:05 pm

"What are you doing?" James asks Nick, who was meowing.
Back to top Go down
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/21/2012, 8:18 am

"I... Have... Super... ADHD... I... Cannot... Contol it!" I immediately jumped out of the seat, running around the room. I did about 28 laps before I got tired. I leaned against the table, and I found a little screw, which I played and toyed with randomly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/21/2012, 8:46 am

"And I thought Jas could sometimes be hyper......." James mutters to himself.
Back to top Go down
Geniosity
Geniosity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/21/2012, 9:01 am

I looked up. "Hey, shouldn't we be... Planning, or something?" My hands were still toying with the screw, frantically trying to break it. That's why if you gave me a pencil-top eraser, it'd be shredded to pieces in 8 seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime6/21/2012, 9:22 am

James shrugs. 'I guess, but no one is here.' Feeling bored, he stands up and walks out, leaving the kid alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Planning for CTF #12   Red Team Planning for CTF #12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Team Planning for CTF #12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Big House :: Council Room-