Pegasus stable

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pegasus stable

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/25/2013, 9:32 pm

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from throwing up from the shock.

OOc yes. BRILLIANT!
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female
Number of posts : 33821
Registration date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/25/2013, 9:55 pm

The hot breath swirled on his neck, making the tiny hairs stand on the end. It smelled...Oh, gods of Olympus this thing smelled like his old sweat socks mixed with a Mexican restaurant restroom. Trevor gagged on the scent and held his breath. From the corner of his eye, he could see that whatever it was had a bristly snout that dragged against Trevor's cheek and two large wet nostrils that blew bubbles every five seconds. "Ow, ew." Trevor whispered as his eyes closed.

Must have been the magic phrase.

The boar squealed loudly in the poor boy's ear and tried to ram him in the chest with mighty ivory tusks about twice the size of Trevor's arm. Lucky for him, he saw the attack coming and rolled to the left before any serious damage was done. His favorite blue jacket now had a bloody rip across the right shoulder, but that is a small price to pay when you find out you're alive. The only problem? Amber was just outside and Trevor had to figure out a way to keep this beast away from her.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 14200
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/25/2013, 10:02 pm

I was so out of it, so incredibly tired and shocked, that all of my senses seemed to shut off. My head dipped to my chest and I went out cold for a moment.

OOC Meh... sorry for the crappy post :(
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/25/2013, 10:10 pm

Ooc: It's cool. I'm just being fancy 'cause I have my laptop :3

Bic:
Trevor's eyes grew wide as the boar turned slowly back on him, blood red eyes narrowed in hatred. He was suddenly blasted by a wild memory: didn't somewhere in one of his books it said that boars had a flaw...? But, what was it? Panicked and caught off guard, the boar charged him again and Trevor had no other choice but to hop on the creature's sharp back. The boar ran in a quick rage-filled circle and out of the stables into the bright light, the horses rearing and whinnying in protest and alarm.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/25/2013, 10:15 pm

Somewhere, in the back if my mind, I heard the horses scream and it manifested in a memory in my unconscious kind: the stable was one fire. The horses trapped inside. The horses and my oldest brother. They never got out. I was only three at the time, but the memory would haunt me forever.

OOC yeah, my posts will be better when I'm on my laptop and not on my phone :p
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/25/2013, 10:37 pm

Trevor rode the giant boar like a bull, tossing and swinging every which way. His worst nightmare came true: the boar turned on the unconscious Amber and reared, charging toward her.

"NO!!" Trevor spat, gripping the boar by the tusks. He yanked upward, causing the boar to change course.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/25/2013, 10:41 pm

My body shook and I coughed and whimpered but didn't wake.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/25/2013, 10:51 pm

Now they were charging towards a tree.

"AGGGGHHHH!!!!" Trevor screamed as they impaled with the thick bark. Trevor sunk to the ground in a heap as the boar backed fully up, sidestepped to its right, then charged Amber again.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/25/2013, 10:59 pm

My breathing was shallow and my head rolled to one side. I was still unconscious.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/25/2013, 11:05 pm

Trevor groaned and opened his eyes to see the boar getting closer and closer to his girl--- friend that was a girl. Best friend that happened to be female. Gah, he'd sort this out later!

He scrambled to his feet and sprinted, knowing already that he wouldn't get there in time. He used his weakened strength to toss his favorite shield, one that converted into a tiny disk, between the boar and Amber. She was safely encased in the tough steel, the pig running flat into it. While it was dizzy, Trevor took this time to come at it with his hunting knives.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/25/2013, 11:17 pm

OOC I think he should get critically injured and Amber should finally express her feelings for him xD

BIC the loud think made me come to. But I was disoriented. Where was I? It was dark... I had no idea what I was under a shield.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/25/2013, 11:27 pm

Ooc: *punches Jack Nicholson and hands all the Oscars*

Bic:
A sharp pain struck Trevor directly in the stomach and all of the fighting paused at once. His back was pinned against the rough wood of the stables and something that like his own weapon stuck out of his stomach right below the ribs. A troubled movement to look down, and Trevor saw that a tusk had gotten him the same time his right knife plunged into the beast's eye socket.

Trevor's lip glistened bright crimson as the boar slowly turned to golden dust and blew away, the tusk remaining in its place. The blonde boy sunk to his knees with his hands around the tusk and coughed, more blood staining the ground where he knelt.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/25/2013, 11:41 pm

I shook my head and groaned softly. Trying to get a grasp on my location, I groped and with my hands and ends up pushing the shield off. The right coming from the sinking sun caused everything the come back and flood my mind. I remembered everything. We're was Trevor? I needed to thank him. He saved my life.

Funny. I thought I smelled the rusty tiny of blood in the air.

"Trevor?" I called. "Trevor?" I got up slowly. And then I saw it. I didn't feel fear. I didn't feel fear ever. I was never afraid. But now... I looked up and I'd never been more scared in my life. "No..." I whispered. "TREVOR!" I shrieked and ran to him. He was... In such a bad place... "Please! Please stay with me!"
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/25/2013, 11:45 pm

Trevor struggled to keep conscious, knowing that sleep meant death at this point. He faintly heard Amber's voice and tried to call to her, but only more crimson came. He wheezed and looked to the packed earth, trying to grasp reality. Everything was spinning. He was just...so...tired...
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/25/2013, 11:55 pm

"DON'T YOU DARE FALL ASKEEP ON ME TREVOR!" I screamed in him, my hysteria mounting. I slapped him. Not hard but just hard enough to hopefully keep him awake. I didn't dare take the tusk out of his stomach. But I pressed down around it. Hard.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/26/2013, 10:56 am

Trevor's eyes shot open and he released a painful and distressed cry as hid body trembled with strain. He let his knee collapse as he sunk fully to the ground, back rested against the peeling wood. He dimly looked at Amber's face for what he thought would be to last time seeing it. Trevor had the nerve to show a weak smile as he lifted a fervently shaking hand to her cheek.

He didn't speak past the liquid in his mouth. He couldn't unless it meant a quicker death. But he gave her a look with his dimming blue gaze that said a thousand words; words that he didn't have the courage to say aloud.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/26/2013, 12:33 pm

I stared into his eyes and put my hand on his. So... this is it then? Just like that? I felt tears well up in my eyes and I felt sad... and angry at the same time. "No. No! NO!" I cried. "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!" I screamed. "...I Love you..."
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/26/2013, 1:06 pm

Even half-conscious Trevor was shocked. Grateful, of course, but shocked. I mean, the "L" word was serious as it was. But having it directed at Trevor? No one had said that they loved him since Aaliyah. We all know how that turned out.

The worst part was that Trevor couldn't say anything in return. What he could do, however, was fold down his two middle fingers. "I love you" was the message on his hand. His last message before his mind went foggy and he passed out.

OOc: DO NOT BE ALARMED. Mr. Pearson is just in a minor coma state. His insides are badly damaged, but you must remember that he was pretty much formed by someone else's mind.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 5/26/2013, 1:33 pm

I watched his body go slack and rage filled me. Grief and raged. "WELL?!" I screamed. "AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY ANYTHING?" I roared, tears trickling down my face. I was... I was so angry. He was... He was gone. Just gave up like that! He... He... "I HATE YPU TREVOR!" I screamed, finding myself unable to control the words that tumbled from my mouth. "I HOPE YOU ROT IN TARTARUS!" I cried. I screeched all manner of profanities at him, and I sunk down, burying my face in my hands. And I sobbed. I sobbed harder than I ever had in my life. I sobbed and I screamed. I screamed profanities and Trevor. -!: I screamed profanities at the gods. I was just so angry. He didn't even... He didn't...!he didn't even say anything!

It was a good five minutes before I gained enough control to drag the boy to the infirmary. And even then I was fuming with anger and grief and... I had no hope. It was as if something inside of me had snapped. I felt this ache in my heart and it was as if I didn't even want to try anymore. Why? What was the point? Clearly he wasn't going to make it anyways. There wasn't even any point in trying. He was just going to die anyways.

But I had to bring him to the infirmary because it was my civil duty. I dragged him onto a crappy old sled and used it to drag him all the way to the infirmary.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/26/2013, 2:12 pm

Trevor was dragged towards the infirmary with his mind being flooded with every memory he had had. Visions of a near-death fiery escape. The time he was stranded in the Arctic, scouring the world for the puzzle piece the agency needed to complete a message sent by a terrorist. Way back when he had shared a mind with the spirit from the Underworld. Being dragged from the fire pit after saving that torture victim from the girl called they called Clytemnestra. Saving Malecai from the fire pit after he tried to commit suicide.

Then, suddenly, memories of a past life.

Arriving to camp for the first time. Meeting some girl named Demetri and befriending her. Meeting a girl who he had once loved, but could not recall the name of. Telling Demetri at the wrong moment, for she was aiding an injured boy in her cabin, then being awkward and forced to leave. Going missing for several months. Returning only to find out that his love was dead. Going mad. the fight. The killing. The floating in the lake until his dead eyes had closed and he had waken up in the back of a cab--

And just like that, those memories of the past life were gone again, and the boy and his limp body was carried away with his hand still signing his silent "I love you".
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 7/8/2013, 8:41 pm

Rush wandered into the the stables, not really paying attention. He just kind of started walking and here's where he ended up. He stopped when he realized he had actually entered a building. A stable? What the heck? He didn't even think this camp would even have any horses, much less a stable. "Huh. Weird." He muttered to himself and shrugged. He glanced at some of the horses. They never really interested him much, in fact, they kind of freaked him out. Like, if you made one mad, they could mess you up. He started walking around when he noticed something odd about the horses, like the fact that some of them had wings. He did a double take and his eyes widened. "Holy smokes!" He stepped back. If horses could mess you up, he could only imagine what flying horses would do.

Last edited by Kimimae on 7/8/2013, 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : color sigh)
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male
Number of posts : 9923
Registration date : 2009-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/8/2013, 9:11 pm

Emma walked in to the stables a little bit too excited. Emma felt her southern roots when she walked through the gates. She had her boots on and her hair pulled back with a cowboy hat on. She was hoping she wouldn't see anyone who knew her party side in her attire. She didn't know if the stables had any regular horses, but she was excited to try the pegasi. Emma thought she heard someone else in the stables, but they seemed pretty deserted. Emma walked up and down the aisles and looked around. Some of them were just regular horses but she saw plenty of winged animals. Emma smiled.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 7/8/2013, 9:45 pm

Rush was still taken aback from the pegasi, but didn't fail to notice when someone walked in. Somehow he could notice that quicker than winged horses, but I digress. Judging by her attire, she was much more prepared for the stables than he was. She also looked pretty enthusiastic about this. He smiled. "Ready to ride, eh?" He asked, leaning against one of the stable gate thingies.
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/9/2013, 4:46 pm

Emma jumped a little when she heard the voice. Even though she had thought she'd heard someone, she didn't really believe that someone else would be at the stables. Emma looked down at her feet. "Oh, um, yeah. I guess. I've never ridden a pegasus, though, so this should be fun." Emma walked towards the boy. "Hi, I'm Emma Ryder." She offered him her hand to shake.  

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 7/9/2013, 6:15 pm

Rush shook her hand.  "Rush Jennings. Nice to meet you. Sorry if I freaked you out." He said, referring to when she jumped. Emma Ryder. Ryder. He almost laughed, what an ironic name for the situation at hand. He looked to his left at the nearest pegasus. "Well, aren't you a daring one." Could they actually fly with someone on them? Rush didn't know, and he couldn't really picture it either.
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next