Pegasus stable

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pegasus stable

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/15/2013, 11:47 pm

Alexis blushed bringing out her facial features. "Yeah it would have been better..." She admitted. Alexis looked into his dreamy electric eyes smiling. He was absolutely gorgeous and so sweet. She felt a fluttery feeling in her stomach, one that she had never felt before.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 18961
Registration date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 7/15/2013, 11:52 pm

Blazer stared into her eyes, beautiful and endless as he could describe. He smiled and without any conscious decisions he moved his face closer to hers. he stopped when their faces where merely 5 inches apart now, and his eyes met hers in an even closer range to see the details of her eyes clearer now.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 14636
Registration date : 2011-10-12

View user profile http://www.skydimension.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/15/2013, 11:56 pm

Alexis blushed as he moved in...his lips so close to her but, not yet touching. She looked in his eyes for a signal, was he going to kiss her? She studied his eyes more looking deep into them and smirk crawled across her lips as she looked at him.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 7/16/2013, 12:03 am

Blazer leaned in, his lips just about to connect to hers, his heart raced and he had closed his eyes. He knew Alex figured out what he was about to do, but she didn't protest or say no, so she must have wanted to kiss him as well.

ooc: you may think of the interruption.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/16/2013, 12:06 am

Alex leaned in, their lips only inches apart. She smiled, it was finally going to happen. He was going to kiss her. Right before their lips made contact spirit leaned down and licked the side of their faces. Alexis quickly sat up and wiped off her face. "Spirit!"
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 7/16/2013, 12:26 am

Blazer smiled as he sat up and rubbed the side of his face "looks like he beat me to it" he joked but he mentally hung his head, he really wanted to kiss her, she was just so... desirable. Blazer wiped his arm on his pants since it was smeared with Spirit's saliva.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/16/2013, 12:29 am

Alexis pouted and crosse her arms. "Thanks spirit." Spirit whined in protest, he had always gotten jealous when Alexis didn't pay attention to him. Alexis sighed and kept a mental note not to give spirit any sugar cubes for at least a week, for interrupting her kiss.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 7/16/2013, 12:32 am

"Sooo..." he started, not knowing what to say, but he tried to think of a way to ask Alex out on a date, not a cheesy date or anything, but just something fun but common, maybe he would go swimming with her, if she could teach him that is.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/16/2013, 12:34 am

Alexis uncrossed her arm and turned back to him, her expression softening. She had just remembered that they both failed at the kiss. Alexis blushed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Sooo..."
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 7/16/2013, 12:39 am

"would you, wanna go swimming with me tomorrow?, that is if you could teach me of course" he said blushing, rubbing the back of his head do to nervousness. He looked into her eyes again and his heart jumped, he was a hopeless romantic sometimes.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/16/2013, 12:41 am

Alexis smiled and looked at the ground. "I'd love too..." She held his hands. "What time should I be ready?"
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 7/16/2013, 12:45 am

"how about 3 pm we meet at the lake?' he suggested, she was just so cute and Blazer couldn't help but keep staring still, and this time he was going to face something he didn't very much enjoy do to him being more electrical than most and water with electricity generally caused him some trouble. Though he would wear a rubber band to reduce the amount of electricity he would produce to solve that problem.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/16/2013, 12:50 am

"Sounds good..."Alexis stood up and put spirit back in his cage. "Your evil..." She whispered to the horse as he neighed happily.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 7/16/2013, 1:10 am

Blazer nodded and smiled "see you then?" he said and prepared to return to his cabin to get some rest. Blazer then sighed, wondering what her lips actually feel like, but he really wanted to know. if only the horse had not interrupted them.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/16/2013, 1:12 am

"Yeah!" Alexis gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before running off to her cabin. "Bye blaze!"
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 7/16/2013, 1:17 am

Blazer smiled as he touched his cheek, well, at least his cheek got to feel what her lips where like. He then waved goodbye to Spirit and left to his cabin, he would need plenty of rest for tomorrow, seeing he would be learning how to swim at a later age, making it a little harder.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/16/2013, 1:18 am

Ooc: are you going to post at the lake?
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 7/16/2013, 1:20 am

ooc: you may post first
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 7/16/2013, 1:24 am

kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 7/16/2013, 11:01 pm

AKA Jessica wrote:

Emma smiled. She loved talking about home, even if she didn't like it very much. Actually, she hated it. But it was a good place to look back on when she needed to touch back down to Earth. "Yeah. I had a horse named Ryder. Yeah, I know. My last name. That's how I named it." Emma looked down. She hopped the gate open and got closer to the pegasus. Surprisingly, it didn't seem too scared, and nuzzled it's head up against her chest.

Rush smiled when he heard the name of her horse. "Stick to what you know, I guess." Emma hopped the gate and Rush raised an eyebrow. That's pretty brave, being that close a horse--er, pegasus, that she didn't even know. That didn't seem to deter the pegasus at all, however, as it sauntered up to her and nuzzled her like she was an old friend. "I think it likes you." He commented lamely, and re-situated himself against the gate. Leaning against it was starting to hurt his elbows.
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male
Number of posts : 9923
Registration date : 2009-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2013, 3:56 pm

Emma smiled at the horse. "Animals usually love me. I have no idea why." Emma said. She looked around the stable to see what kind of things they had for the pegasus. Almost everything seemed like normal horse stuff. The kind of things she had in her stable back home. It seemed like forever since she had been there. Emma grabbed a brush off the wall and began to brush the horse.  

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 7/21/2013, 3:59 pm

"Have any other pets at home?" Rush asked as he look to the ground. He wanted to sit down but not at the danger of sitting on... well, you know. It looked to be safe so he sunk to the floor, propping his legs out in front of him. Emma began brushing the horse and he wondered if he should offer to help. He felt sort of lazy just sitting on the sidelines. If she didn't begin to ride it soon, he'd ask, he decided.
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male
Number of posts : 9923
Registration date : 2009-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 7/22/2013, 1:12 pm

Emma continued to brush the horse. "Well, I lived on a farm, so I had a little of everything. Horses, pigs, lambs, chickens, 2 alpaca, dogs, cats, fish, and an alligator." She knew that sounded weird, but that doesn't matter. It was the truth. Emma laughed a little after thinking about Yoda, the alligator. He was seriously nicer than most of their chickens.

Emma left after a while.

ooc: Sorry I needed her somewhere

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 3/11/2014, 11:47 pm

Amber Lee walked into the stalls, one afternoon. She had every intention of riding her Pegasus, Wasp Rider. It had been far too long since she'd seen her horse last.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female
Number of posts : 33821
Registration date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 3/12/2014, 12:46 am

Zane swiftly walks into the stables, rushing to get out of the unpleasant sunlight. As his adjust from being in the sunlight, his eyes widen in shock at the amount of Pegasi that are here. "Wow..." he says in awe. He couldn't believe they were real until he actually saw them. He keeps his hands tucked into his black hoodie pocket, where they usually are, and keeps his hood up, despite being out of the sun.
zanematthews

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2014-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top