Pegasus stable

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pegasus stable

Post by Steve Rogers on 3/12/2014, 1:09 am

Wasp Rider was a huge, black, mean-looking pegasus with an angry temperament. Amber was the only one he was nice to. When the pegasus saw Zane, he reared up angrily in his stall and whinnied loudly. Amber raised her arms. "Whoa! Whoa! Calm down! It's ok! It's OK!" She tried calming the angry winged-horse, her voice laced with a deep southern accent.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female
Number of posts : 33821
Registration date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 3/12/2014, 1:22 am

Zane quickly steps back as the pegasus rears up, but his clumsiness causes him to fall down backward, landing hard on the ground. He yelps out in pain but quickly scrambles back to his feet, further back from the horse than before, his face bright red from embarrassment. Gods, i'm so clumsy! He yells out to himself in his mind.
zanematthews

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2014-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 3/12/2014, 1:56 am

Amber turned around when she heard a voice cry out. She raised an eyebrow to the boy on the ground and turned back to the pegasus. "That's who you're feakin' out 'bout?" Amber asked the horse. "Oh, hun, Meatloaf over there ain't gon' bother you," She reassure her horse.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 3/12/2014, 2:01 am

He gazed over at the beautiful black Pegasus, admiring its beauty and power, before his brow furrows when he realizes what the girl called him. "D-did you just call me... meatloaf..?" he asked her, cocking his head sideways slightly in confusion.
zanematthews

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 3/14/2014, 8:04 pm

Amber laughed loudly. "Yup!" She exclaimed. "Y'all gots a problem with that?"
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 3/15/2014, 12:27 am

Zane quickly stands back up and brushes off any dirt off him, then returns his attention to the girl. "W-well... It depends on why you call me that.." he responds in his soft voice. He shoves his hands back in his jacket pocket as he talks.
zanematthews

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 3/15/2014, 1:43 am

Amber grinned at him. "Sign of affection," she said.
OOC sorry my posts are short and lame Dx I'm still quite ill
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 3/15/2014, 1:55 am

"S-sign of...W-what?" Zane stutters back, his face blushing brightly and quickly looks away in embarrassment. He had no idea why it would be a sign of affection from someone he just met, but deep down, he liked it.

OOC: Lol it's no problem ^^ I adapt to whatever post length my RP partner is, so i'm happy with all lengths
zanematthews

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Rogers on 3/15/2014, 5:15 pm

"Affection," Amber said again. "I like you, kid. Ever ridden a Pegasus?" She asked bluntly.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 3/15/2014, 5:27 pm

"U-um, B-but we just met..."He stutters back in his soft voice, his face still showing evidence of embarrassment, "N-no.. This is the first time i've even seen one.."
zanematthews

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AncientGreekGirl on 2/3/2015, 2:37 am

Kailee whistled softly as she came into the stables and headed straight for Bandit's stall. She whispered random but soothing words to him as she scratched him under the chin. This pegasus had taken her to camp, and she rode him every day. He wasn't technically hers, but Bandit's best friend was Kailee - the Poseidon kids had asked him - and Kailee's best friend was Bandit. She led the pegasus out of his stall, and mounted, not even bothering with the tack. Bandit shot out of the stables at speeds that would have terrified any other demigod, but Kailee was used to it. She whooped and laughed, urging the pegasus higher and higher until she could barely breathe. She steered Bandit a little lower and shot towards the woods. She loved it up here. Bandit knew where the boundaries of camp were, and he knew never to go outside of them. With the slightest touch, the smallest pull on his mane, Kailee could turn Bandit 360 degrees. They were so accustomed to each others' senses she could almost talk to him - almost. That was the Poseidon cabin's job, sadly.
AncientGreekGirl

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2015-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfkillerjr on 11/14/2015, 1:06 pm

how can you get a animal?
wolfkillerjr

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 11/14/2015, 3:15 pm

[ooc: Hi wolfkiller, welcome to the site! Please read the rules, found here; you must make a character and get them approved before posting in the Role-Playing Area. Character form rules are found here.]
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43508
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum