A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:07 pm

"Sit down, Zach." I pulled a chair over to him, biting my bottom lip. "I'm afraid that all I can do is sentence them to horse stable duty, but who knows? They might not even do that. They are violent, yes, but they're some of the first Demi-Titans that had come here instead of becoming rulers of the real world. I don't know how to deal with them."

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:11 pm

I nodded. "He might not care. After all, he doesn't want to be here at all."

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:15 pm

I nodded, and took out some ambrosia. "This will help mend it partially."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:20 pm

I sighed. "I am sorry for your loss.... Do you have its body? I can try contacting Hades."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:22 pm

"When you can, bring it to me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:29 pm

I sighed. "For now, the Big House."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:39 pm

I nodded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:53 pm

I nodded, and muttered a Greek incantation. The guinea pig began to rise in its box, then landed on all fours, snuffling. Tired, I muttered, "Done."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman the Emo Dragon
Experienced Member
Roman the Emo Dragon

Male
Number of posts : 6569
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:40 pm

I walk back in. . .. I see chiron tired and say:"You should get some rest. Like, now. . .It won't do the camp any good if you die on all 4s."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:41 pm

I nodded, turning my lower half into a wheelchair.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman the Emo Dragon
Experienced Member
Roman the Emo Dragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:43 pm

I nod at him. "Better," I say, heading to a coffe maker and pouring a cup for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:43 pm

"Thank you. Aspasia.... Where is Cynder?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman the Emo Dragon
Experienced Member
Roman the Emo Dragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:45 pm

I sigh. "Probraly causing trouble some where. . . I don't know." I slid down to the floor, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:47 pm

I sighed. "Well... We should wait."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman the Emo Dragon
Experienced Member
Roman the Emo Dragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:48 pm

I nod. "Yeah we should. . . ." My voice trails off as i fall asleep. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThAlIa37
Loyal Member
ThAlIa37

Female
Number of posts : 4973
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:15 pm

i walk in and see an apollo girl sleeping on the floor. "chiron where will the apollo kids be sleeping tonight because we still didnt finish rebuilding" i asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman the Emo Dragon
Experienced Member
Roman the Emo Dragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:19 pm

"WHAT?!?!" I jerk awake and begin running out the door. "I'll come back later, Chiron!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!   Asking Chiron Important Stuff!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking Chiron Important Stuff!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Big House :: Chiron's Office-