The Southern Dark Forest

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Southern Dark Forest

Post by Steve Rogers on 2/17/2014, 8:56 pm

Kat and Randi, neither girl feeling merciful in the slightest, turned their back to the boy and began to walk away, continuing on their adventure to find Amber and watch Doctor Who.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female
Number of posts : 33821
Registration date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Steve Rogers on 2/17/2014, 10:28 pm

OOC Well Ya kinda just ended it. Bye.

BIC Kat and Randi left.
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3

Female
Number of posts : 33821
Registration date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Holly on 5/9/2014, 5:30 am

Jane walked throughout the forest, swords in hands as she snarled, kicking at the dead and fallen trees while she looked for something to kill, something to do. She wished to have fun; the thought of Angelina in the back of her mind
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 10413
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Patronur on 5/10/2014, 2:41 am

Angelina walked into the forest searching for Jane, but she really did not know of where to look in particular. She had tried the creek already only to get disappointed. She was now starting to worry that after the previous night's talk Jane might've decided to go away from Angelina. No she won't do that- Angelina thought. She continued to look around as her boots made a noise. Normally Angelina always tried to walk silently in the forest, so that she did not attract the attention of any unwanted trouble. But at this time, she wanted to find Jane, who Angelina knew enough to know that, Jane could easily make out the noise of someone approaching.
Angelina Patronur

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2013-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 5/10/2014, 12:29 pm

Jane heard someone approach and grinned, climbing up a tree and watching as the figure walked by. She then dropped behind the camper and trailed them, curious who it was. She sheathe her swords and got closer, smirking as the camper attempted to sneak in the large piles of twigs and dry leaves. Finally though, Jane tackled the camper.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Patronur on 5/11/2014, 4:59 am

Angelina fell down on the ground with shock and a loud noise. She opened her eyes to see the one person she had been looking for. "Ugh Phantom it's me! What are you doing? Trying to scare me or what?!" Angelina said in an annoyed tone. She got up and dusted off the dirt from her pair of dark blue jeans and green shirt. She then looked up back at Jane waiting for her to reply.
Angelina Patronur

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 5/11/2014, 10:54 am

Jane quickly stood and backed away "sorry there angina. Though next time you shout try to be a bit louder, maube call my name" she suggested as she eyes the child of Athena.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Patronur on 5/12/2014, 1:34 am

"Well leave that and tell me what were you actually doing Phantom?" Angelina asked. She could tell that Jane did not know that it was Angelina when she tackled, this meant that she had been planning to do it on someone else. Why? Angelina did not know clearly, she could only guess. And her guesses, they did not give any pleasant answers to Angelina.
Angelina Patronur

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 5/12/2014, 1:40 am

"I'm in the woods, looking for enemies and such. Food perhaps" she laughed and smiled at her. After a moment she got off of Angelina she stood and smirked as she patted her swords before sitting down on the leaves and stretching. "So why did you come to see me? Wanted to continue to talk to me after our little bathroom exchange?" She asked.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Patronur on 5/14/2014, 5:27 am

"Why would I not to talk to you?" Angelina asked before sitting on the ground beside Jane. The daughter of Athena took a deep breath taking in the freshness of the bright morning. I am going to miss this camp while I am away- Angelina thought Angelina wondered if she should tell about the whole thing to Jane right then, and came to the to the conclusion that yes she should. She turned to Jane and said "I wanted to tell you something, I talked to my brother - I wasn't able to yesterday when you came. So well he and my father, though they tried to look cheerful I could see they were missing me, so.. I decided that I am not going to stay year round and return back home when the summer ends"

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 5/15/2014, 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Angelina Patronur

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 5/14/2014, 1:07 pm

Jane nodded slowly and looked at her friend. "So, running away from camp? Your gonna have to get past the night security..." She giggled and looked her over. "So, when you leaving? Should I come with you? I haven't left camp in a while and I really need some excitement; easy pickings...."
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39