A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bell
Bell

Female
Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2012-04-23

super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 5:47 am

...thank goodness I wasn't eating anything when I read this. I don't know why, but even with that short length, Rita, your story is still brilliant. This is truly awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano
Milocross

Female
Number of posts : 7771
Registration date : 2010-01-08

super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 9:05 am

my hunky hunk hunk boyfriend left so i went to get some water oops fell down the stairs i started crying again and he came back he got me a glass of water and i stopped crying. 'oh hunky hunk hunk boyfriend i love you' he said 'no we cant be together im a light dragon and your a dark dragon' 'what' i said 'we are not meant for each other by' my boyfriend-ex boyfriend leaves and i start crying again oh my god this is turning out to be terrible why am i a dragon i smash everything then go back to sleep

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 9:17 am

The drama!!!11!!!11
Back to top Go down
Komaeda
Komaeda

Female
Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 5:01 pm

* Takes a drink of water and reads the story, does spit take all over my room. *
Rita, I dont know if I should be laughing my head off, or be taking this seriously and nomonate it for the best internet story ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
communist
Honorary Cat
communist

Female
Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 5:01 pm

PUBLISH THIS PUBLISH THIS PUBLISH THIS NOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://percyjacksonchb.forumsrpg.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
nix
Sugar Daddy
nix

Male
Number of posts : 5223
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 7:41 pm

omG i love this story so much what a pl0t twisttt!11

Milocross
Milocross

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:37 pm

i wake up and look around oops destroyed the house i get out of bed and go to the fridge oops destroyed the fridge i look for the butler then oops i ate him last night oops my mistake oops. i made a lot of oppses i listen to linkin park its heavy metal i like that stuff hashteg u dont kno me i keep listening then oops i sat on the stereo and broke it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
communist
Honorary Cat
communist

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:38 pm

GIVE US MOAR!!!1!1
Back to top Go down
nix
Sugar Daddy
nix

Male

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:40 pm

MOAR MOAR

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:41 pm

Ew white people metal.
Back to top Go down
Milocross
Milocross

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:41 pm

i cried i cant listen to heavy music anymore i walk outside and farted oops the whole town melted guess i have to move i spred my wings and fly but then i fall and cry 'i CANT TO ANYTHING RITE!!1!1!!111!!' i cry 4 hors then i crawl around i go miles away then find a forest wit a cave and feelds and flowers omg it ver prett i see goblins and open my mouth to say hi oops my morning breath scared them away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Komaeda
Komaeda

Female
Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:42 pm

Moar? is that real english? oh well, MOAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
communist
Honorary Cat
communist

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:42 pm

I DEMAND U UPDATE AGAIN!!!111

(And, no, it's not, Wisty.)
Back to top Go down
nix
Sugar Daddy
nix

Male

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:46 pm

MORE UPDATE PLS omG PLOX TWIST

Milocross
Milocross

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:47 pm

wow they ran back with lambs i love lambs i eat the lambs i burp up wool aha im so funnY LAUGH AT MY JOKE anyways the goblins worshop me theyre ugly ew one flirts with me i tell him hes fired he runs away crying a hUMAN comes up to me omg i hate humans i say whadda u want peasant he says to be ur king he rips off his shirt and itS MY HUNKY HUNK HUNK EX BF he kisses me again SCREAMS i die but then i come back to life because his kisses are so amazing but i kind of choke on his spit a little ew the goblins laugh so i breaTHE SUPER COOL BLACK FIRE ON THEM BWWOOONNNNGGGGG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
communist
Honorary Cat
communist

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:48 pm

OMG YAIIIY!!11!! MOAR!!11
Back to top Go down
Milocross
Milocross

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:50 pm

no u hav to wait for tomorrow suSPENSE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
communist
Honorary Cat
communist

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 8:50 pm

D: U MEANIE I WANT MOAR /crys
Back to top Go down
Milocross
Milocross

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2013, 8:44 pm

the goblins die oh no i need minions but then i see two goblins remiainginnignirnginingingign a boy and a girl they do the bow chicka wow wow and instanTLY 28957349 MORE GOBILNS BUt the mother died from childberth so idk the dad is sad now and the kids are dncing who knows but i dance with them they say i love u carla i say call me draggy the drag queen dragon they all start worshiping me what a life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
communist
Honorary Cat
communist

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2013, 9:01 pm

OMG YAIII IS THEIR MOAR
Back to top Go down
Milocross
Milocross

Female

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/9/2013, 2:20 pm

i eat i poop i sleep yup typicle dragon drag drag queen life like for me and all up i, amazing dont juste you know m sqag not m y sotry. i fluy away because i need to get awam rom it all ueah lots of draon problens. im a good typer spelled person so i went to a spelling bee in t h e town thingy but i burned it down after i lost I MEAN WON water u talkin bout i dont lose crap u 50 shades of cray qurl but im 59 shares of chickne
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian
Christian

Female
Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2014, 10:31 pm

bring it back 2 lyf

[17:11:40]  sandwich : life lesson: always trust christian with an admin position
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words   super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Stories-