character form

View previous topic View next topic Go down

character form

Post by alycats1301 on 5/23/2013, 4:28 pm

Name: Raven Nokutan
DOB: 3/13/1998
Eyes: hazel

Hair: medium length, straight, dyed black with streaks of purple, often teased up

Height: 5' 5"

Body Type: thin, hourglass figure

Skin Color: tan with olive undertone

Description: Has a diamond shaped face, delicate features. she has slightly upturned eyes, but still has bi lids instead of the Asian mono lids like her father. often wears thick eyeliner, and bubblegum pink lipstick. slight build, is very thin. hair is often teased, short in the back and long in the front.

God Parent: Hecate

Mortal Parent: Kurai Nokutan

Country of Origin: Raven's father is from Japan, but Raven was born in the USA

Pets: black cat named Shadow. has green eyes. female.

Talents: music, particularly singing and guitar, can speak fluent Japanese

Weapon**: Celestial bronze katana named Kamikazi, meaning divine wind, turns into a capped pen when in sheath, if lost is returned to pocket. Wand, when the word "ekteinontai" (meaning extend) is spoken, it extends into a yew staff.

Flaws: shy, kind of a loner, self harmer, self image issues, often reclusive and has trust issues, often stubborn

Personality: Raven is shy, but loving. Can be quite a chatterbox once you get to know her. Is kind to others, but it takes time to gain her trust. loves helping others and often gives good advice, but can become depressed easily, and is quite sensitive. Is not often angry, but when she is, she can be quite violent and her magic can become uncontrollable. tends to lie to others about personal things, like weight. Loves rock music and sings well. Raven often seems mysterious and dark. She cherishes any friend she gets, and is often drawn more to boys for friends, feeling like she can relate more with them. Loves gaming, and is a bit of a computer nerd. Is a bit of a rebel, but is too soft spoken to show her viewpoints on things. Her favorite colors are black, silver, and purple.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): exceptional at defensive magic and protective magic

Life Before CHB*: Born in Dayton Ohio. Lived with her dad in a small home he owned. Spent her days with mostly no friends. Tried to tell herself that she was normal and tried to live a normal life. Was into music and poetry. Teased and harassed for being bisexual. Often teased for being "emo". Was into heavy metal bands and screamo bands. Her father always tried to support her as best he could and tried to remarry, but was unsuccessful. was into the "emo" crowd and was always fascinated with magic and witchcraft. She was often teased because of her troubles in English class, and her Japanese origins. was brought to camp by a satyr protector at school after a venti sought her out.

RP Example*: I focused on pushing the dummy, but couldn't seem to move it. My offensive magic isn't the best and I'm just a beginner. I felt the tips of my fingers heat up as spots danced across my vision from the strain. I was sweating and nothing was happening. I was not giving up, despite my strain. suddenly, a faint purple light projected from the palm of my hand and pushed the dummy a few feet back. I looked at my mentor, grinning. " did I do well?" , I asked, ecstatic with my achievement.

Any notes about your characters: straightens hair, has a lower lip piercing, wears lots of arm warmers and finger-less gloves
alycats1301

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: character form

Post by Chuck on 5/24/2013, 8:24 pm

Can you elaborate on her powers a bit more? Like, what kinds of spells can she do? Be specific. Keep in mind that we allow one major power and two minor powers, and make sure to include limits ie. She can do this up to 5 times a day.

Please make her life before chb into more complete sentences. Most of them just need a subject, for example: "She was born in Dayton Ohio" rather than "Born in Dayton Ohio."
Chuck
Pokemon

Female
Number of posts : 21941
Registration date : 2010-03-13

View user profile http://elleonthenerd.deviantart.com/

Ellie/Aceso
Toph/Geb
Jacqueline/Hecate
Carter/unclaimed
Lucas/Pyriphlegethon
Antony/Minerva(3rd)