The lake

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The lake

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 1:52 am

Skylar walked to the lake, her steps stirring up dust. She had decided to try and swim today but, that could wait. Skylar laid out a blanket and sat on the smooth surface looking at the scene before her. Skylar was surprised that she was related to all of those meat head, jockies in the Ares cabin. Skylar wasnt really a fighter, more of a pranker. She watched as her fellow campers splashed around in the water.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 18961
Registration date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The lake

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 1:56 am

Alex walked off the path and down to the lake. He had walked to the lake through the forest so it was pretty far away from the beach where all the canoes were and where all of the other campers hung out. He saw the trampoline nearby but didn't go over. He wanted to push all memories of Tori away...She was dead and he knew it. There was no proof but he could just feel it. She was gone. He sat down against a tree and just stared at his hands his fingers locked together.
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female
Number of posts : 55891
Registration date : 2009-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 2:00 am

Skylar hummed a tune and stood up. She gently took off her clothes being careful of the fresh scars from the earlier hydra attack. She took a deep breath of air and removed the rest of her clothes showing off her slim figure. Skylar was happy that she had just gone bikini shopping before she came to camp, I mean she looked good in her blue camouflage suit. Skylar put her hands on her hips and smiled. "Cannonball!" With skylars battle cry she ran into the water jumping as high as she could. All the campers around her quickly swam away as a giant wave came towards them.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 2:06 am

Alex looked up at the lake just in time to see someone getting ready to swim and then cannonball in. She was attractive, sure, but he didn't really feel up to talking to anyone at the moment let alone flirting. The idea seemed well horrible so he just sat against his tree and went back to not caring what all the other campers were doing. It was too easy to not care about anyone else now that the only person he cared about was gone.
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 2:11 am

Skylar came up for a breath of air and giggled. Everyone around her gave her a dirty look but, skylar didn't mind. After a few minutes of swimming skylar got out of the water. She dried off her wet skin with a towel and smiled. No matter the circumstances you could always catch skylar smiling. Quickly skylar took out her iPod and put in one earbud. She laid on the towel, belly up hoping to tan.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 2:15 am

Alex leaned his head against his tree and closed his eyes. Thank god he could leave in a few months, being 17 almost 18 definitely had it's perks. Even though he had no idea what he was going to do with his life. Maybe get a job or try out for a sport team for a college so he could at least have a chance at a successful life? Haha fat chance. Alex had given up on trying to graduate highschool but who knows. He opened one of his eyes to look out at the lake and the other people.
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 2:22 am

Skylar got up and looked at her now bronze stomach. She smiled and got dressed in her ripped skinny jeans and a low v neck blue tee. Skylar packed up her things and tied her high tops black converse. She slowly stood and put the other earbud in her ear blasting her music. As she was walking and playing the imaginary drums skylar did not see the leg that was sticking in front of a tree. Skylar walked one more step forward and tripped on this mysterious object, landing face first in the dirt. "Gross!"
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 2:26 am

Alex jumped a mile high when someone tripped over his leg and opened his eyes"Huh what?" He said as he looked around seeing someone face down in the dirt. "Whoa, you okay?" He asked and stood up brushing off his jeans. He offered this girl his hand to help her up and then recognized her as the girl who had jumped in the lake. "That was pretty graceful."He smirked.
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 2:30 am

She smacked his hand away and sat up. "Shut up..." Skylar wiped dirt from her face. "Now I have dirt taste I'm my mouth." She stuck out her tounge and stood up. Skylar looked at the boy and smiled. "So do you just trip girls in you free time?" Skylar chuckled and wiped off her dusty jeans.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 2:35 am

Alex chuckled a little and put his hands in his pockets seeing as she rejected his help. "Well it's not my fault you weren't paying any attention to where you we're going. Plus I was here first," He said and resisted the urge to stick his tongue out back figuring it would be pretty childish. He leaned against the tree again.
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 2:37 am

Skylar wrapped up her headphones. "Last time I try to rock out and walk at the same time." She laughed and held out her hand. "I'm skylar Johnson daughter of Ares and such." She giggled.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 2:39 am

"Daughter of Ares?" Alex said and looked at her slightly suspicious. "You don't seem like a daughter of Ares..." He figured if she really was she would have punched him in the face or something. He took one hand out of his pocket and shook her hand. "But whatever I'm Alex son of Nike."
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 2:44 am

Skylar let go of his hand and smiled. "I actually get that a lot." She looked at the boys features, pretty attractive. "Whatcha doing out here Alex?" Skylar shoved her hands in the pockets of her jeans.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 2:47 am

"Oh you know, just battling my own Ghosts and Demons." He said nonchalantly even though it was pretty much true. He crossed my arms still leaning against the tree. "What brings you to the lake? Oh wait, I already know. You came to fall on your face." I tease grinning lightly even though I wasn't really in the mood for a conversation or even light flirting.
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 2:51 am

Skylar rolled her eyes. "I may not look like a daughter of Ares but, I can throw a punch." Skylar smiled and play with a charm in her pocket. "I came to tan a little. With a body like mine you got to keep it looking nice." Skylar chuckled.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 2:57 am

Alex rolled his eyes right back. "And you think I can't dodge?" he said smugly. Next thing he knew he accidently caught himself checking Skylar out. "Well....I could argue with that but..." He said and trailed off. Alex knew this was wrong but frankly he was almost 18 and he would be leaving soon so he might as well enjoy himself right? He was already starting to forget who he had come here to think about.
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 3:00 am

Skylar scoffed. "You can't dodge with may ninja speed." She quickly did some weird hand motions and laughed. "I'm actually pretty fast though...that's about all I got. " skylar caught his gaze on her and smirked. "You like what you see ay?" She laughed.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 3:04 am

Alex quickly looked back up to her face. "Eh I've seen better." He teased. "And you think you're fast now but if you had to race against me, well lets face it you would lose and I don't mean 'losing' by a little, I mean you would lose before the race even started." Was it cocky? Sure but it was pretty much true.
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 3:07 am

Skylar rolled her eyes once again. "Cool, I'm not the competitive type." Skylar was waiting to put the fake vomit she had just bought in the girls bathroom. She alway loved to play pranks on her fellow campers. "Got any powers slick?"

Ooc: night! I'll be on tomorrow
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 3:11 am

Alex titled his head interested now. "Oh really so what type are you?" He asked and raised his eyebrows. "Nope just that I win every thing that I compete in. What about you? Powers?" He asked only interested incase she was going to use them on him.

OOC: night.
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 3:13 am

"No powers and I'm more of a prankster or a escape artist." She shrugged and looked at the leaves blow in the wind above them.

Ooc: okay NOW I'm going to bed lol
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 3:24 am

"No powers, sucks to suck." He smirked. "So a prankster and escape artist. I'm pretty sure you forgot major flirt." He teased. "You're just as bad as an Aphrodite kid." Alex was suddenly throw back in to a flashback. A girl who had been stood up. She was an Aphrodite. Megan...that was her name. He wondered what ever happened to her.

OOC: Night!
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 12:49 pm

Skylar laughed. "I will cut your tounge put if you compare me to one of those air heads." Skylar sighed and pouted. "And I am NOT a major flirt!"
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Amy on 6/18/2013, 9:06 pm

"Hey! I like my tongue where it is thanks." Alex grinned and moved to a straight up position instead of leaning against the tree. "Don't kid yourself babe you sound exactly like an Aphrodite by trying to deny it." He smirked and crossed his arms. "Trust me I've met a few."
Princess Amy
Retired Staff Member <3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/18/2013, 9:52 pm

Skylar growled and turned away, starting to walk. "I hate aphrodites and I have never been compared to one."
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next