The lake

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The lake

Post by Wisey on 9/21/2014, 1:48 am

London jumped softly when she heard someone approach and speak to her. "Hiya" she whispered softly, feeling her shyness come up. Usually, she wasn't a shy person, but she wasnt the most comfortable with strangers. She then looked back down to her sketchbook and noticed a couple of flowers popped up from the ground when she jumped in her spot. She sighed softly and made them go back into the ground. London' sketch was almost finished too, it just needed to be outlined and darkened with a tracing pen, but she only had pencils with her, so she had to do that later. She wondered why she didnt pack her pens, but the bigger question was why someone approached her, especially a stranger.
Wisey
Role Playing Addict

Female
Number of posts : 25502
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dawny ii on 9/21/2014, 1:50 am

Flora was still trying to figure out why she was here why her mom was a goddess, and why her dad didn't love her enough to tell her just what wad going on. As the 12 year old girl walked along, a flower clutched in her sweaty hand.Her eyes caught the two demigods. "Umm... hi." She murmured softly.
dawny ii

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on 9/21/2014, 1:55 am

Jamsen got shocked as she saw the flowers grow on the ground before him.

"Whoa, you're not going to attack me with flowers aren't you?" he laughed. "Just kiddin' so your a daughter of Demeter hmm. Cool! I'm Jamsen, son of Amphitrite, you know, Poseidon's wife. How about you?"
Leo

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2013-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey on 9/21/2014, 2:01 am

London quirked an eyebrow up at him. "ummm you kinda already answered your question" she said some-what matter-of-factly. "I'm London, and yes, I am a daughter of Demeter" she said smiling gently, and grew a daisy and then offered it to him. "Don't worry, I wont attack you with flowers, unless if you get on my bad side" she said giggling. Just as London was handing him the flower, another camper approached them. It was a girl, and she seemed really nervous, and London had a slight hunch that she was new. "Why hello there" she said softly, hoping she wouldn't scare her off.
Wisey
Role Playing Addict

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on 9/21/2014, 2:09 am

Watching the new comer London hands Jamsen the flower that just popped out of her hand. Jamsen doesn't want to know where that came from. She dropped it at Jamsen's palm. He took a closer look at it, it's...Beautiful! Not in a gayish way though.

"London, you are amazing! You're like the best Demeter Daughter I've met." he said, being honest to her that he only met one. Jamsen sat down beside her.

"Is that your sketch?" he asks curiously.
Leo

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by High King Fridgeir on 9/21/2014, 2:12 am

I walk by the lake with Dark Tremor on my back. I had my headphones in my ears listening to Not Afraid by Eminem. I climbed a tree nearby and rested on a branch about 15 feet above the ground.
High King Fridgeir

Male
Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2012-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dawny ii on 9/21/2014, 6:14 pm

Flora half jumped as the girl addressed her, and smiled shyly, holding the pretty lily of the valley in her hands, "umm.. hi. I'm Flora..." The third Native American, third African American, and third god child murmured softly, looking down at the older girl with large, wide, naive brown eyes. "D-daughter of D-demeter." Maybe she had seen this girl somewhere, though the place had escaped the 12 year old girl completely, ugh. Her wrist still hurt from breaking it shortly before being abandoned at this place with a bunch of psycho's and... well there were some nice kids, but she hadn't been able to sort them from the crazy. She was sure there were crazies here. She had heard about places where mentally unstable kids went... maybe this was one of them!

Maybe she was crazy?! Oh god... please let that not happen, was she crazy... was that why she was a child of a goddess that she didn't even know, or believe in? She smiled tentatively at London.
dawny ii

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on 9/21/2014, 6:58 pm

Jamsen turned around as someone approached them, well, yet another demigod. "Flora" that did kinda sound like another daughter of... Demeter?

"Yay! New Friends!" Jamsen jumped out of his spot with joy, in which a normal 14-year old kid wouldn't do. Who knows, he's ADHD. "Flora right? And Daughter of...?"
Leo

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey on 10/7/2014, 10:11 pm

"Yes it is" she said smiling softly. With Jamsen's question to Flora, London resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "she's a daughter of demeter, were you not listening?" she asked softly as she began to sketch again. "Nice to meet you Flora" she said tenderly to her half sister. London then proceeded to grow a white rose and then handed it to Flora as a symbol of sisterhood.
Wisey
Role Playing Addict

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by High King Fridgeir on 10/14/2014, 3:33 am

I get bored, slowly climb down, and leave.
High King Fridgeir

Male
Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2012-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 11/30/2014, 10:42 pm

Layla got out and left.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 18961
Registration date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardelis on 7/3/2015, 5:16 pm

I walk to the lake shore under a nice shade tree and sit under it enjoying the cool water as it gently caresses my toes. Then begin to contemplate my life here at Camp.
Ardelis

Male
Number of posts : 1770
Registration date : 2010-12-22

View user profile http://www.hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/3/2015, 5:43 pm

Arian loved spending time at the lake, it was one of her favorite spots: to think, to listen to music, draw on her tablet or hang out with friends, it was perfect. Right now though, she had taken her current sketch book and was sitting on her usual rock, the book open on her lap as she brushed the tip of her pencil across the page. The sketch book was full of pretty much everything: comic style drawings of book/movie characters, realistic faces, landscapes, even abstract squiggles, she drew whatever ran through her head.
The daughter of Apollo was wearing a pastel pink tunic gathered at the waist and white shorts, golden jewels glittering on her wrists and ears. She had taken off her shoes though, a pair of statement heels decorated with silk roses. Her glossy dark hair was falling down her back and she had Ray-Bans on, stroking the earthy ground with her bare feet. Arian's olive skin shone up a bit under the sunlight but she didn't need to bother with lotions or creams: being a daughter of Apollo, she was immune to sunburns.

A boy walked up to the lake and she tilted her head to look at him. He was tall and tan, his back broadened by layers of muscle. Somehow, he seemed vaguely familiar.

"Hey," Arian said with a smile, sticking her pencil behind her ear.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15718
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardelis on 7/3/2015, 5:50 pm

"Hey." I manage to stutter as I notice a girl was introducing herself to me. Gosh, I shudder have I not talked to anyone in so long that I developed a stutter? The thought brings a small smile to my lips.
Ardelis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/3/2015, 5:56 pm

"What's up, you have a free period?" she asks, crossing her legs. When she talked in English, she spoke in a normal pace but with a lilting Italian accent, which was surprising compared to how racing fast she could talk in Italian. She then realized she hadn't told him her name. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Arian," she introduced herself.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardelis on 7/3/2015, 6:00 pm

"Yea I'm free for a while, I'm Ardelis, son of Hephaestus. " I stand up, walk over to Arian and extend my hand in introduction. My stutter seemingly gone.
Ardelis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/3/2015, 6:03 pm

"Ah, I'm from cabin 7," the daughter of Apollo replied with a grin, standing up to shake his hand. By Ares, those Hephaestus kids have a damn grip, she thought, her fingers aching a bit. But that was quickly forgotten as she scanned his features with her blue-green eyes, biting the edge of her lip thoughtfully. "Excuse me, you seem vaguely familiar. Weren't you here some time ago?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardelis on 7/3/2015, 6:10 pm

"Yea, you might have seen me, usually I mind my own though. I tend to stay close to the forge and my hammer." I smile. "Why do you ask?"
Ardelis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/3/2015, 6:13 pm

"Yes, that's what I thought. I must've seen you last year, I just arrived yesterday for the summer session actually," Arian explained. Then she gave a small, friendly grin. "What drew you away from the forge?" she asked, lifting her chin a bit.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardelis on 7/3/2015, 7:50 pm

"For some reason, I  can't seem to focus enough. It might have to do something with my close friend leaving camp." I shrug.

Last edited by Ardelis on 7/5/2015, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ardelis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/4/2015, 6:41 am

"Oh, no! Why did he do that?" she asked, knitting her eyebrows a bit. Her pencil was still balancing over her ear and she took it away, sticking it into her sketchbook. Fortunately, all of her friends were still at Camp Half-Blood -- well, those who survived the wars anyway. The Italian girl tried not to think too often about how much she missed them, consoling herself that they were partying and barbecuing their eternal afterlife away in Elysium, and that she would see them again when she died.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardelis on 7/4/2015, 11:10 am

"I guess because he thought he was ready to be on his own. I wish he would have thought about me.

Last edited by Ardelis on 7/5/2015, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ardelis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/5/2015, 6:37 am

"Are you guys still talking, Skype, Iris-Message? If he broke off all contact with you, that's a bit of a jerk move," she said, her eyebrows knitting over her blue-green eyes. "Oh, I hope I'm not being too invasive," Arian added. She was just used to try and help as many people as she could, but she didn't mean to overstep any personal limits.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardelis on 7/5/2015, 9:45 am

"No, we aren't, but thanks for considering my feelings and yeah he could be a jerk sometimes. He probably thought just severing all this with camp would be the easiest on him." I sit down beside the rock due to my muscles in my calves complaining about the duration I've been standing. 
Ardelis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/5/2015, 11:01 am

Arian stood beside him, folding her arms lightly. The jewels on her hands glittered up in the sunlight.

"What's his name, if I may ask?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum