Skin Color: Tan
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Keith Thompson
Country of Origin: United States Of America
Pets: Hellhound (2 1/2 ft high, 3 feet long); Dexter
Talents: Archery, Dueling
Weapon**: A medium length celestial bronze sword
Flaws: Can be annoying and loud, can be rude on occasion, hates crafting
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): High Power Strength, Invisibilty, Shape Changing
Life Before CHB*: Liberty was always that loud, funny, and bubbly girl next door. She loves being center attention and entertaining others. She never had any problems with her dad and her step-mom, Kiara. She was an only child, which she loves and was granted free roam with no strict rules. She always studied hard and got good grades, occasionally getting in trouble at school. She never knew much about her father except that he ran away when she was three. She didnt care much about him either. On her thirteenth birthday her mom told her that she was a demi-god. She didn't understand it much at first but her mother explained it to her afterwards. A few days later a satyr came and brought her to camp.
RP Example*: I reached behind me and grabbed an arrow from the pouch on my back. I centered it on my bow and drew the string back. I let go of the string sending the arrow flying at the target and hitting a full on bullseye. I fist pumped and high fived my friend, Mia. I then turned back around ready for another shot.
Any notes about your character: Likes to be called Libby, can be very sarcastic, witty, and cocky.

Last edited by Jandgkids12 on 8/2/2013, 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Jandgkids12

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberty Thompson-Character Form

Post by Kendall on 8/1/2013, 12:25 pm

How small is her hellhound? Can he shadow-travel?

Is her sword Celestial bronze?

Add two more flaws.

None of those powers are allowed for a child of Athena.

Add two more sentences to RP Example.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43475
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum