Grog Moltuin son of Hephaestus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grog Moltuin son of Hephaestus

Post by Grog on 11/16/2013, 10:47 pm

Name: Grog Moltuin

God parent: Hepheastus

Personality: Has random spurts of insanity, and when angered he can take a nuke. To the face. Is crazy loyal and loving, and always things of his pals first!

Looks: Tall, big, long-ish black hair, and color changing eyes.

Story: When Grog was younger, he was incredible with building toys, Legos, play dough, erector, all kinds of stuff, but one time after he finished his newest tower at the age of 8, after coming back from getting some crackers, he seemed to misplace one of his toy cars, once he turned around, he saw a large, black creature stare him dead in the eye and attack him, but in a split second, he took some legos and erector parts and built a sword, and jammed it in the beast, letting it dissolve into dust, after telling his experience, they told him the truth, which he barely understood, but on his last day of school, he was sent to Camp Half blood.

Flaws! Is crazy stubborn at times, and also takes things head on.

Weapon: A red hoodie that changes into a large red robotic suit, its hands can change into any weapon, blade, axe, hammer, pencil, ect, and can have miniguns appear out of its shoulders, which shoot bronze bullets, the bad things are it's crazy slow, and can power down at any time.

Last edited by Grog on 11/18/2013, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grog

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grog Moltuin son of Hephaestus

Post by Veigar on 11/16/2013, 11:06 pm

Welcome to the site, please make your character using our form and out it in the appropriate area titled "Character Forms" You are not allowed to Rp without one
Veigar
Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on 11/20/2013, 8:42 am

Hello there!
I'm Aurora but I also go by Asi. I'm one of those strange admin creatures that prowl this site.
hope to get to know you soon!
The first thing you need to do is read the rules  and then  make a character. Once its approved, you can start roleplaying! If you are new to roleplaying or confused about what to do, this guide might help.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to Pm me.
I hope you have fun here! See you around! :)
Jules
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 2544
Registration date : 2012-08-04

View user profile https://themusemoose.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bell on 11/21/2013, 9:05 am

Hi! My name is Bell. The first thing you have to do is to make an approved character. Then, you can RP here. I would suggest you to read the guide for roleplaying first. Here is the guide. Nice to meet you!
Bell

Female
Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2012-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: