Unintended Conflicts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unintended Conflicts

Post by Bell on 11/28/2013, 8:53 am

Salvador didn’t enjoy his walk.

As he walked through the big trees in the camp, Salvador looked at his feet. It seemed like the ambrosia and nectar were actually working. They, at the moment, looked just fine. Nobody would know or even notice that those feet were badly injured half an hour ago. Salvador sighed and kept walking, his eyes still looking down at his feet. At least the injury was not caused by some lame reasons such as falling from a kanoe or losing in a fight. The damage Salvador’s feet must face was caused by a noble reason. The price was fair enough, Salvador felt, for he had saved a life. He’d jumped into the cold lake to save a drowning camper, and he must admit that he felt pretty proud of it, being able to rescue a person.

The after effects, however, wasn’t so good.

Although the godly food had healed him up a little bit, the hurt did not completely vanish. He still felt a little bit uncomfortable walking...but he decided not to stay on bed, lying down in the infirmary, doing nothing. In fact, he didn’t want to do those boring things. They would just make his mood worse. And so...Salvador Warrick kept walking, his eyes watching the ground.

Thunk!

Apparently, it did not take a long time before somebody bumped into Salvador. Groaning, Salvador looked up and yelled impatiently, “Hey, watch your feet!”
Bell

Female
Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2012-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unintended Conflicts

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/17/2013, 3:25 am

"Oi, I could say the same about you!" Lakisha retorted in an arrogant hiss.

The boy had been watching the ground for the whole time, and now he blamed her after bumping into her? The young woman couldn't believe her ears.
Obviously, her attempt at making a quiet, carefree walk through the southern woods was lost. She haughtily sniffed, glancing at the boy. He looked younger than her, fifteen or sixteen perhaps. Hardly a match for her, she thought with her usual arrogance as she gazed at him as if he had just jumped out of a bin.

Lakisha's slim and long legs were sheathed in a pair of dark blue skinny JQ jeans; she was wearing a grey-blue button-up shirt underneath an ochre woolen vest with brown and white winter designs that was loosely open, safe for the last three buttons, creating an air of casual elegance. A classy navy blue scarf was wrapped on her shoulders, and her golden necklace representing a stylized amerindian arrow (shaped like a triangle) hung in the middle of it. Even though she was not cold, she still wore a pair of classy woolen gloves with elegant white winter designs, and a pair of dark red leather shoes. Her dark auburn hair flowed over her shoulders like two thick, slightly wavy cascades; a fashionable brown hat with a golden pin was placed on her head, and she had two triangle-shaped earrings made out of blue gemstones that underlined the color of her hair and the paleness of her skin.
She had put up no make-up today apart from a line of ochre-golden eye-liner around her mismatched eyes, mascara and a shimmer of nude gloss that gave her lips a pearly flair.

She wondered if she had seen the boy before; having been at Camp for what, six years, seven years, she knew almost all the Campers.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply DDDD:
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15569
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bell on 12/18/2013, 10:26 am

Salvador couldn’t believe his ears, either.

After the stranger released her piercing words, the only thing that Salvador could was to stand in a dumbfounded state with a dropped jaw for quite a moment. If this was a game, the stranger would be one of the level bosses with a stun gun and the action he just took was clearly unavoidable when the boss stabbed him with her electrifying weapon.

When he was back from his trance, however, his vision went red. Who was she to criticize him that way? She was not his relative, and she was definitely not his friend. He hadn’t even met her before. But Salvador, his wiser part of brain spoke. This whole drama happened partially because of you. Salvador shook his head. He was going to argue with his own self when he realized that doing it was rather a dumb thing to do, and so decided to stare at the girl intently before answering her words with a counter argument.

“I was watchin’ my feet more intently then you were when we crashed, I’m sure of that,” Salvador said in his usual irritated, angry tone. “and if you really did pay attention to your surroundings, you’d know that I was watchin’ my feet and this whole drama wouldn’t happen if you managed to avoid me!”

OOC: It's okay!
Bell

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/18/2013, 10:35 am

Lakisha rolled her mismatched eyes.

"This whole drama?" she quoted him in a mocking tone. "Calm down, child. It were only your feet. Damn, if you react like this every time you bump a toe, how must you be on the battlefield?" she scornfully asked. "Oh wait..." she added in a soft, but cold voice. "Perhaps you never were on a battlefield. That would explain all this puppy fat."

Lakisha herself had been on several battles: the Battle of the Labyrinth, for example, and the battle of Manhattan, as well as several combat missions during the Second Titanomachia.

She pushed a thick streak back and looked at him with palpable arrogance.

"Now please excuse me, I have important things to deal with. Besides, you do a good job of whining without me."

ooc: Sorry for the short post D:
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bell on 12/20/2013, 8:05 am

’Perhaps you never were on a battlefield’ ?

That was it. That. Was. It.

At first, Salvador thought that it was going to be a good day, with the good weather and such. When he hurt his feet in his attempt to save an Apollo camper, Salvador tried hard not to go mad. He tried to think of the positive side. When he accidentally entered an unknown bunk, he tried to see things in a good way, such as thinking that it was just another adventure for him. When he bumped into this camper he’d never met, he tried, through gritted teeth and his usual groaning, not to cross the limit. Oh, the gods knew he had tried so hard not to go ballistic that day, but the stranger’s words were far enough to explode a nuclear bomb in his heart.

Salvador watched the stranger intensely, silently imagining him defeating the level boss with a huge baseball bat. Nobody, he said in his mind, Nobody insults Salvador Warrick, son of Ares, about wars. Nobody.

His angry side had won the fight that day.

“Well, sorry to disappoint you,” Salvador yelled back, his face red with anger. “But I have been in a war before. I’ve fought monsters during the second Titan War, and I’ve killed many of them! The one that is never been in a war before is supposed to be you! You--well, perhaps you have, but how did you kill those monsters, I wonder? Did you freeze them with your cold attitude?”

Bell

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/21/2013, 1:28 pm

The boy got really angry and started yelling at her; Lakisha looked at him, perfectly calm and unimpressed. She was used to people yelling, and she knew that those who generally won those arguments were those who stayed calm.

"Oh look, he killed monsters," she arrogantly mocked. "As a matter of fact, boy, I participated in both the battle of the Labyrinth and the battle of Manhattan."

Of course she had been there. She remembered fighting side by side with Falko, a daughter of Deimos, and Solitude, her... well what. Best friend? It didn't really define their ambiguous relationship.
She looked at the boy with her strange mismatched eyes as he asked how she killed monsters.

"And who do you think killed most Hyperboreans? As a daughter of Khione, I am unaffected by their cold and ice, whereas you other demigods, even Clarisse, got frozen. When they froze me, it just gave me more strength. And I indeed froze several other monsters. Want me to try with you?" she calmly asked with a freezing cold smile, because the boy was really starting to get on her nerves, even though her face didn't betray her emotion.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by xXSpiritXx on 12/25/2013, 10:08 pm

Anastasia was going for a stroll through the woods, she was looking for some monsters to kill or at least a fight with anyone stupid enough to start one with her. Vlad was not far behind Ana walking slower, always watching her back. "Hmmm that's interesting..." There was an argument going on in the woods today, and it seemed to be escalating quickly. "I think we'll watch." she whispered knowing Vlad would hear her and stop as well.
xXSpiritXx
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 9825
Registration date : 2011-11-09

View user profile http://lyssawonderland.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bell on 1/1/2014, 10:58 am

Salvador gritted his teeth.

As soon as the girl’s words reached Salvador’s ears, his heart skipped a beat. It never occured to his mind that the stranger was a child of Khione. He gulped. He didn’t need to be reminded again of the reputation of Khione cabin. With their pale complexion and generally cold stares, they might be passed only as a bunch of expressionless, cold, but quite harmless campers...but even he was taught not to judge the book by its cover.

Khione’s children could definitely be as dangerous as Ares campers in their worst, angered state. Humph. That girl should be proud of her heritage, especially since Salvador actually awknowledged cabin number 34—but gods, that was not the problem!

If Salvador’s ears were not wrong, the girl had fought in many major battles, making her a skilled and experienced demigod. In addition, Khione is the mother of this girl, making her a skilled, experienced, and dangerous demigod. The girl also claimed that she could freeze Salvador, while he did not bring any kind of weapons to defend himself. He would be a demigod ice-berg in a blink of an eye if he kept yelling, and even if he decided to go ballistic and tried to attack the girl, she would most probably be able to avoid his attack, and he would still be be freezed. So far, his chances weren’t very pleasing.

Ha, I told you so, a voice in his head yelled in triumph.

Salvador shook his head and tried to find a way to escape—a way that would be taken only in a very emergency situation.

“Hold on for a sec,” he said, raising his hands. “You can’t freeze me. I don’t have any weapons to defend myself. It is clearly unfair to attack an unharmed person.”
Bell

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXSpiritXx on 1/2/2014, 12:14 am

Anastasia grinned deviously at the situation. It seemed to be the male camper was stupid enough to be walking around unarmed. On top of that he antagonized the girl weaponless and underestimated her. "Vlad this should be good." Ana sat crouched just behind a bush peering through it.

Vlad was now right beside Anastasia "I wonder who's child that is, he sure has an attitude. Too bad his bark seems to be worse than his bite." he chuckled.

"That idiot is lucky he didn't pick a fight with me. This girl seems very powerful but forgiving." Anastasia waited patiently for the girl to say something. She did love watching a good fight, but not as much as being in one.
xXSpiritXx
Experienced Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/6/2014, 2:19 am

OOC: So sorry for the late reply!! And for the short post. My broken shoulder makes it difficult to write.

BIC:

Lakisha looked at the boy, who was two heads shorter than her. Was he seriously seeking an excuse not to fight? What a coward. Lakisha now saw why her insults had stung: they were justified.

"Oh, I know that. That's why I'm not engaging you in a battle of wits, because clearly, you are unarmed," Lakisha said with a cold smirk. "Apart from that, you say you are weaponless? Your annoying presence itself can be considered a weapon," she coldly stated. "As for freezing... the more you speak, the more I wish to coat your mouth in ice."

Cold energy spread through Lakisha's pale arms as she summoned her power without any Ancient Greek word, making long ice stalactites sheath her fingers.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bell on 1/11/2014, 7:14 am

Salvador gulped.

That was it. He was surely going to be turned into a demigod iceberg and be crushed into bits and pieces if he didn’t do something...fast. Think, Salvador, think!

The first thing that came into his mind was his power. He had not used it recently—heck, he even forgot when exactly the last time he used that ability of his—but that power might be useful, for he could easily escape if the plan worked...Salvador stopped and shook his head. That plan would work ONLY if there was one more person within his sight range and ONLY if the girl he was facing wasn’t mentally strong—which was, Salvador was sure of it, impossible.

Salvador looked at his right and left, looking for a way to escape.The girl, with those scary looking ice fingers, was too fast for him. He would definitely lost the fight.

OOC: I'm really sorry for the delayed post...!
Bell

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/13/2014, 9:13 am

Lakisha waited. She could see him darting his eyes left and right, almost hearing the gears turning in his head. He really didn't look older than fifteen, and she wondered if he would fight. Children of Ares usually solved every problem with a fight. Chiara, Lakisha's personal hate-inducer, was exactly that type; she shouted, punched and insulted everything and anything. Probably, the boy knew it. Chiara was rather.... difficult not to see, despite her short height. Mohawks, punk outfits, flaming red curls, tons of freckles and always an angry expression on her mean little face.

"Out of words?" she asked in a cold voice. "That's good." She checked her expensive Bulgari watch. "I need to go now, if you would please excuse me."

She snapped her fingers and Salomo, Lakisha's pet lynx, bounced out of a bush. It bared its fangs then followed the daughter of Khione.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by xXSpiritXx on 1/13/2014, 10:23 pm

Anastasia was tempted to rise from her hiding place in the bushes but she waited. It seemed to easy for her to just walk out without any sort of fight going on between the two.

Vlad took a step forward at the sight of the cat but stopped instantly. While he was rather large for a wolf he wasn't going to risk an unnecessary fight especially while there were aggravated demigods in the mix. "Ana what are we going to do I'm itching for a fight." He growled softly.

Anastasia stroked his matted fur and whispered quietly "We are assassins we will wait to see how this plays out before jumping in." she replied determined to jump into this fight one way or another. Thoughts rolled through her mind Ana decided if there was to be a fight she'd take the side of the ice woman.

The two left the forest and Ana was determined to find a fight today. Until then she and Vlad would return to her bunk and sharpen weapons. They left for the Ares cabin.
xXSpiritXx
Experienced Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top