Hillo! (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hillo! (:

Post by ookamisan on 1/4/2014, 1:45 am

heeey i'm Ookami san i'm really in to Percy Jackson and i'm really new to roleplaying so bear with me!! if i do anything wrong please let me know nicely!
ookamisan

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2014-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hillo! (:

Post by Guest on 1/4/2014, 12:24 pm

life is love- enjoy it

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.

HEKKI! OMFG I'M SO EXCITED! ARE YOU EXCITED, CAUSE I'M EXCITED. LIKE SOOOO EXCITED. LIKE, I COULD JUMP OFF A CLIFF I'M SO EXCITED. READY? HERE I GOOOOOOOOO.....
*Explosion*
Anyway, I'm Carly. Most people know me as Carly, but others call me Nutty(cause I am), Nut (Cause I am one), Nutella(Cause its good, Ella(...uh), Shadow(BECAUSE I AM NEPHILIM) or Nutellinski (Idrk what that's about)
I like Trippy Cats and often get headaches from staring at Trippy Cat gifs for too long.
I hope I can rp with you soon!
*Disappears in a cloud of trippy cats*
*appears again*

Hey man, sup! Almost forgot!

Before you do anything make sure you read through the FAQ(Just click the white space, bro) for a step by step process of what to once you've joined! If you need a basis for your charrie, just click rp in my sig! Click the names of my charries and you'll see an example of a character form. HAVE A NICE WEEK!

Christian gave this to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 1/4/2014, 2:40 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43475
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/6/2014, 2:42 am

Hello there!
I'm Morgan, one of the admins. Welcome on the site! If you have any questions, just PM me or anybody from staff. Enjoy!
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15117
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bell on 1/9/2014, 9:53 am

Hi! My name is Bell. The first thing you have to do in order to be able to roleplay is to make an approved character. Then, you can RP here. I would suggest you to read the guide for roleplaying first. Here is the guide. Nice to meet you!
Bell

Female
Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2012-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: