Hair:Black
Height:5"5'
Body Type:Skinny
Skin Color:Pale
God Parent:Demeter
Mortal Parent:Daniel Accardi
Country of Origin:Italy
Pets:none
Talents:She is very sneaky, can hide very well, and is considered "Usually happy"
Weapon**:A celestial bronze Sword that is 2"5'
Personality:Demi is a wonderful person if you speak Italian. She's only rude if you don't like her so, she won't like you. The only reason she's ever been mean is when she was a small child, kids at the preschool would tease her and call her a butthead. She's stubborn at times when she's stressed. She likes basketball, football(Soccer, whatever), and hockey.  
Flaws:She has an overbite, she can be rude, she can't trust anyone except for Italian people that can actually talk to her
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none
Life Before CHB*:Demi grew up in a small village in Italy. Her father met Demeter at the only market in town. They fell in love at instant. She was born 9 months later. Demeter left a letter saying she was leaving when she was a baby at around 1 week. ever since that, his father never talked. He only taught his daughter how to speak Italian and never talked again. In secret, she does speak English. One day, Demi was walking to school when a satyr came up and told him in Italian to come to CHB. Demi trusted the satyr because he seemed like the kind to be trusted. He has been at CHB ever since then.
RP Example*:Demi scanned the forest. Looking over she saw a guy. The guy started speaking in Italian. Finally, someone she could understand. The boy said "Sei nuovo al campo?" which in American meant "Are you new at camp?" She replied with a "Sì, sto cercando per la cabina Afrodite. Nessuno in questo campo sembra di capire me." Which meant "Yes, I'm looking for the Aphrodite cabin. No one at this camp seems to understand me at all.". The boy took her arm and dragged him to his cabin.
Any notes about your characters:nope

Last edited by Harry Potter on 3/12/2014, 1:36 pm; edited 14 times in total
Doug The Turtle

Male
Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demi Accardi

Post by Kendall on 1/21/2014, 1:04 pm

Your pictures aren't really working.

Add a bit more to the personality, that doesn't really have to do with his lack of knowledge in English.

For his last flaw, I suppose you mean he only trusts other Italians because he can only understand them?

How long does his power last? How bad is the crush?

If you're saying Aphrodite stayed with her son for over 2 months, that's not allowed -- I believe we allow about a week at most.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43475
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 1/26/2014, 4:50 pm

I edited that all, I believe.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wanderer on 1/27/2014, 9:58 am

ayyyyyy lmao

So, Italian character. Cool. Have one myself. Only problem I have with him (I'm not dealing with powers lel) is that he doesn't speak English. In the Italian school system, basic English courses are mandatory up until the end of Scuola secondaria di primo grado, which is about seventh grade. In the Scuola secondaria di secondo grado, they don't continue them -unless the kid is in that Liceo- but I really doubt he'd be able to lose that much language in such a short time. Now, it's not something that's mandatory to fix, but I'd recommend it.

And the name isn't Italian? Neither is Daniel? I'd understand if the kid's parents were American or whatever, but they're not as far as I can tell.I think Hinga isn't Italian either but I may be wrong.Good sources for the names can be found here, here, and here.

None of this post is required to fix -as I've already said- but it'd definitely help and possibly prevent from people getting offended.

Lone Wanderer
Overlord of Sweets

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2013-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veigar on 1/27/2014, 10:08 am

Ok, so how do people resist the powers and how drained after this? And what is the degree at how much of a crush it is? Little kid crush, high school drama, over bearing stalker chick? Without some kinda understanding of how bad the crush is then it'll look like Power play and you won't get the power at all
Veigar
Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 1/27/2014, 11:59 am

I believe I edited.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian on 1/27/2014, 6:15 pm

What's the cool-down on his power? How does using said power effect him physically?

High school drama doesn't really cover it, to be honest. Is it like a "Oh, he's cute." crush, or a "He must be mine. I will kill someone just to be with him." sorta crush? (yeah, they do exist).
Christian

Female
Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 2011-07-01

View user profile

[17:11:40]  sandwich : life lesson: always trust christian with an admin position

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 1/27/2014, 8:33 pm

Edited
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on 1/27/2014, 8:39 pm

How long does the crush last?
Amy Pond

Female
Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 1/27/2014, 8:53 pm

Edited
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/28/2014, 2:58 am

How long is his sword?

No to the Sonic Screwdriver.

It seems to me you used the Personality section as a 'Looking for relationships' section. Relationships or relationships he looks for aren't part of his personality, nor is the fact he can't speak English, so please edit that.

No to the "I'll do anything to be with him" part of the crush. Please edit.

And finally.... I advise you not to use Google Translate.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15115
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 1/28/2014, 3:14 am

Uhm, I'll edit the post after I actually edit the form but, I believe Kenny said yes to the screwdriver when we were doing the Olympus thing
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian on 1/28/2014, 3:45 pm

Well, that's for a present during the Winter Solstice. There's no need to add that into the form, if you specified the sonic screwdriver was for this character. So, I'd remove that, and wait for an admin to send you the sonic screwdriver.

Besides that and all of the stuff Morgan said, the form looks ok to me.
Christian

Female
Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 2011-07-01

View user profile

[17:11:40]  sandwich : life lesson: always trust christian with an admin position

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 2/5/2014, 10:21 am

I believe I edited
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/5/2014, 10:35 am

He doesn't know any English so he needs an Italian friend. The best ENglish he ever said was "Sage" and he was meaning age. He hopes that he will make a friend to accept him and maybe even teach him English? Logan is looking for a girl that will be his girlfriend and will like him for him. He also would like a best friend that is a boy. If Logan had anything, he would want friends. << You still need to edit all this out (put it in the notes section) and thus elaborate more on his personality.

Also, how long is his sword?

Add one more talent please.

Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15115
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 3/12/2014, 1:25 pm

I changed the form but anyways, edited.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 3/14/2014, 2:55 pm

(Just saying, I believe the way you should be typing measurements is feet first with an apostraphe, and then inches with two --> like, for example, her sword should be 2'5", not 2"5'. The second one would imply her sword's five feet and two inches long, not the other way around.)

In two of the last sentences in the LBCHB, you refer to Demi as a guy -- please fix this. Also, did her father only not talk to her? How did she learn English?

Add more to her personality.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43475
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum