Pick-nick date (private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pick-nick date (private)

Post by Holly on 2/24/2014, 4:29 pm

Jackson started to laugh with her, but when he looked at her again his laugh died as he stared. Perhaps the light was shining different on her now, or there was some sort of veil that had just been lifted, but to Jackson, Cleo looked even better than before. He couldn't place his finger on how everything on her just seemed to work in a higher grade of perfection, but it did. Cleo was stealing his breath away with the look in her eyes.

Jackson cramped up, his mouth felt dry, his hands shaky.... He had no idea what to say to Cleo, how to carry on the conversation when he realized he had been staring for a little long and looked away. The memory was still there though, and it made him want to look back at the child of Aphrodite, back into her eyes and over her chocolate colored skin. After a gulp of nervousness, he glanced at her and smiled lightly, reaching out tentatively for her hand.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 10413
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/26/2014, 5:37 am

Cleo briefly wondered: should she take her hand away? She got him now, she could see it in his eyes, he was charmed. If she took his hand away now it would hurt him. She didn't want to hurt him.... well, technically she was hurting him by this love triangle affair, but that was not what she meant right.
Esmeralda gracefully smiled at him and let him take her hand, his fingers closing around her warm skin, retracing the line of her delicate metacarpals then brushing her knuckles and her cute nails.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15570
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 2/26/2014, 12:09 pm

Jackson smiled at her, blushing as he struggled to align his voice again. "You.....you look wonderful" he said after a moment, staring once again at her wonderful appearance to the child of Apollo. He squeezed her hand lightly, movin himself closer to her until they were right next to each other, hands clasped together. He was curious on what he should do next he wasn't sure and didn't want to mess up with this, he wanted to look into her sparkling eyes forever.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/26/2014, 3:28 pm

Cleo looked at him, bathing him in the attention of her large eyes while the most wonderful smile spread her full lips, showing her healthy white teeth. She watched him smile back and made herself blush.

"Thank you," she delicately whispered.

She knew that this type of prettiness -- full lips, large eyes, flawless skin, radiant health -- was designed to make others feel good. Whenever she smiled like that, she saw everybody around her start to smile as well, and new what they were thinking: it felt good to make this pretty person happy.

Jackson scooted closer until they were right next to each other and looked into his eyes, watching his gaze go from one iris to the other one. In Cleo's large eyes, the world was narrowed down to Jackson, in a ray of attention.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 2/26/2014, 4:20 pm

Jackson smiled and whispered "your welcome" to her. After that, he remained quiet as he held onto her, snuggling up against the cocoa colored Egyptian. It was nice, just the quiet sounds of waves lapping along the shore of the lake, the sun high above them. He could smell her perfume faintly as he looked into her wide iris'.

"This is really great" the pop star mused after a moment, watching her closely as his arms were wrapped around her. He glanced back at the picnic basket and wondered if she would like something else to eat or drink, or maybe he would wish to take a dip in the lake, or take a walk.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/1/2014, 8:32 pm

Jackson snuggled up to her, wrapping his arms around her and gazing into her eyes. She made her smile sparkled a bit more before laying down with elegance on the soft blanket and looking at the radiant sky.

"I'm really happy to be there with you, you know," she softly whispered. "This pick-Nick is amazing."
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 3/2/2014, 6:56 pm

Jackson grinned and nodded in agreement. "Yes indeed, its really great to just lay here and relax, to enjoy some quiet time without being stabbed at" He chuckled and smoothed back his blonde hair.

"Are you open in the coming days? Maybe for a swim, or a walk around the fields?" He suggested to the charming daughter of Aphrodite.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/2/2014, 7:17 pm

Cleo let her laugh sing out if her lips at his little joke, before making a thinking face, her additional beauty slowly fading.

"I don't know, probably not," she said. "I'm a busy girl! I have loads of friends I want to spend time with and we already organized several things."

It was a lie, she could get free room in her agenda anytime she wanted. But she wanted to make Jackson wait.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 3/2/2014, 7:53 pm

Jackson nodded as he lay besides her, staring with her into the clouds. "I can understand that" He mused, softly humming a few sections of some songs. He didn't know when Cleo would have to leave, and te date would end....but he was going to enjoy the moments he had with this spectacular girl.

"Well, you can always find me at my Cabin or the range, and of course the music room" He chuckled, turning his head to look at her which caused some of his hair to fall into his face.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/16/2014, 10:17 am

"Doesn't sound surprising," Cleo softly murmured as she gazedat the beaming blue sky. "For a son of Apollo."

She turned her head to the side in order to look at him. "Is it true you're among the best archers of your cabin?" She asked.

OOC: Shoot me for that short post and late reply >_<
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 3/16/2014, 8:48 pm

Jackson glanced over to her when she asked her sentence in the lovely voice she possessed. "Among the best, there are several that are better than me. My half sister, Rachel, is among them. So are countless others" Jackson shrugged. "It's hard to claim your the best at something your entire cabin is good at. Like a child of Demeter saying she's the best green thumb, or a child of ares saying they are the toughest" He chuckled.

"You however, are among the prettiest in your cabin" The blonde boy concluded.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/30/2014, 10:47 am

Cleo chuckled with him, her eyes somewhat absent as she observed the sky, its radiant blue color almost blinding her. There was so much beauty in it, it was wonderful. As a child of Aphrodite, Cleo often saw beauty in everything she set her gaze on, it was also kind of a reflex to look for beautiful things in her surroundings.

When he complimented her, she made herself blush again, her milk-chocolate colored cheekbones acquiring a fruity reddish color.

"Thank you," she whispered, looking away.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 4/6/2014, 12:52 pm

Jackson blushed a little too, loving to hear her melodious voice ring clear. He watched her glance away and lay down upon the blanket, looking up into the sky at the large white clouds against the light blue sky. "It's really nice today, winds calm, sun shining..." He laughed a little and moved his hand to grasp hers gently. The blonde boy felt at ease, at peace....and in love.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/8/2014, 7:09 am

Cleo smiled as he made small talk, admiring the weather while slowly itching his hand towards her, until their fingers touched, to which Cleo's jerked a bit, as if she had gotten an electroshock. She let him hold her hand though for several seconds before standing up, unbinding her braid and shaking her hair free.

"You know what I'd like to do?" She asked, giving him a devastating smile. "Swimming! It's so hot today!"

Without hesitating, she pulled her top over her shoulders, revealing her pastel and white Williamson bandeau bikini, then took her shorts off. She remained in that pose for a second, holding her top as if there was some dust on it, but was in fact showing her model body off, in bikini in high heels.
After a moment she folded her clothes neatly and took her shoes off, then headed to the lake shore. Spinning around graciously, she innocently looked at Jackson.

"Aren't you coming?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 4/8/2014, 10:50 pm

Jackson couldn't help but stare at her as she suggested swimming, then stood up and she's her clothes, striking a pose he had seen before with several models: but never in person. "S...sure!" He grinned, stuttering a little before standing and removing his camp shirt, placing it down on the picnic blanket and kicking off his sandals before running out after Cleo.

He jumped into the water without hesitation, his form slipping underneath the waves. The fresh water in the lake was cool and refreshing against the hot sun high above, shining down on the son of Apollo and the daughter of Aphrodite. Jackson grinned, waving from the water up to Cleo, smirking. "Come on! The water feels amazing!" He told her with an ecstatic manner, quickly ducking under the surface to swim towards the shore.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/9/2014, 6:23 am

Cleo smiled deliciously as he jumped up and pulled his clothes off, running to the water in his bermuda and jumping in in the same motion. She giggled.

"Come on! The water feels amazing!" he called.

"I'm there!" she replied and took her time walking towards him. However, he dove under the surface and swam to the shore; Cleo could see him arriving. She stalked through the little waves on the shore to a sun-warmed rock in the middle of the water on which she stepped bare-feeted, and waited for him to arrive, holding her balance. When he was close to her, she crouched down, waited till he broke the surface and cupped his face with her hand, coming forward.... her eyes closing slightly...

Then let herself fall backwards into the water.

"You're right," she giggled as she broke the surface again, her frizzy hair dripping wet. Her make-up was untouched, since it was waterproof -- fortunately. "The water is definitely amazing!"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 4/9/2014, 2:02 pm

Jackson came up near the rock and felt her smooth hands against his face, pulling him closer to her face. He though she was going to give him a kiss, but instead she let go and fell back into the water. He smirks and swims around the stone towards her, smirking. He swam up to her with strong strokes and grinned.

"You look great in the water" He told the model, treading water to stay near her, since he couldn't touch the bottom of the lake at this depth. All around them there was life, naiads deep in the lake, but also little fishes. Jackson grinned, his wet blonde hair draping over his handsome face.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/10/2014, 7:42 am

"Thank you!" she giggled, and softly pushed the hair from his eyes.

She could see some naiads around them; she knew most since daughters of Aphrodite spent their time at the lake, gossiping, talking about boys and admiring their reflections in the water. She smiled at them, and they waved back.
Her feet found two cold, slippery stones on which she positioned her toes, keeping a somewhat steady position. She gazed into his clear azure eyes, blushed, and look away.... then her feet slipped and she 'fell' against him.

"Oh, by the gods, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 4/10/2014, 12:35 pm

Jackson caught her the moment she fell into him, his arms wrapping around her chocolate colored skin as he smirked. "It's perfectly alright Cleo, I got you" he told her with a warm smile as he found stable footing for himself, and also for her to step onto. He didn't want to let go of the daughter of Aphrodite, he enjoyed holding onto her, the smell of her perfume clouding over him gingerly.

He noticed the naiads around them as well and smiled at the nature spirits. It always made him feel good to see beings of nature coexisting with the demigods in camp...well, most of the times it was peaceful. He had heard that some nature beings were quite annoying, complaining about little things. Then, very slowly he pressed his lips to hers in a soft kiss, closing his eyes as he did so.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/12/2014, 9:21 am

Oh dear.... Finally! This was the moment Cleo had been waiting for. As a daughter of Aphrodite, she was of course an amazing kisser, like all her other sibling, and she would use this to her advantage.
She tilted her head to the side, opening her lips just a little as Jackson came forward. She put her lower and upper lip naturally at the corners of his mouth, their skin very soft (of course! She put a nourishing and hydrating balm on them everyday). His breath was fresh. Slowly, Cleo allowed the tip of her tongue to stroke Jackson's, moving her lips sensually while delicately pulling him closer...
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 4/12/2014, 8:53 pm

Jackson was in love, blind love as he experienced the grand caliber of kisses only a child of Aphrodite or Eros could offer. He gently pulled away after a moment, his eyes staring at her in an expression of his emotions while his mouth still sat partly open, as it had been in the kiss. The blonde boy was breathless, speechless, as he blinked once, but that look in his eyes never faded and instead brightened by the beauty of Cleo who he still held in his arms, pressed against together so fine he could feel her beating heart vaguely.
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/13/2014, 8:00 am

Cleo looked at him with her great eyes, the sun reflecting itself in them and revealing different nuances of their color. Her pupils were dilated, making her look cute and innocent.
She gazed into his azure eyes, and playfully bit his lower lip, lightly enough not to hurt him before licking it slowly for a few seconds. She broke away from it and smiled at Jackson, feeling his heart race as she slid a hand onto his chest.

Several whistles and applauds came from the shore. The popular clique had spotted them and Cleo's siblings were cheering, to which the Egyptian purposely blushed.

"It seems we have some public," she delicately whispered to Jackson.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on 4/13/2014, 4:54 pm

Jackson blushed and looked over to the shore where the children of te goddess of love was cheering them on. He blushed and looke back at Cleo, looking into her dazzling eyes. Without a hesitation, he leaned over her slim form and kissed her again, just as marvelous as the last kiss that happened only a mere moments ago.

The child of Apollo broke the kiss then. "Now what...?"
Holly
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down