What is happening? (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening? (PRIVATE)

Post by Angelina Patronur on 3/24/2014, 4:37 am

Aliana waited for Tyler to come, they had decided to ride the horses the previous day after walking around the beach. Meanwhile she looked around the camp; most of the demigods had packed to return to their homes and schools, and were enjoying their last days before they returned the next year. Aliana too wanted to return, but it was better for her to stay here. She wondered if the camp would look.. empty. Though Aliana did not get into company of many people, she still wondered of what it would be like with most the demigods away. Will it be the same? Aliana did not know as it was her first year at the camp. But then suddenly she remembered, Tyler was going to stay at the camp as well.

Unknowingly Aliana was happy at the thought, it was unusual. She was not the type who enjoyed being wiith people much. Yet Tyler was that one person with whom Aliana liked to be. With Tyler she did not feel the need to talk without her wish, he could go on speaking without minding the silence. His reactions were stupid and funny which made Aliana laugh hard and she liked it so much. The past whole month they had done so many things together. Aliana remembered the day when she had met Tyler for the first time. And the day after that when she had noticed for the first time that Tyler was actually in the same practice session of rock climbing as Aliana. And since then after practicing they always ended up doing something or the else together. The past whole month Aliana had been spending time with Tyler, who being older than Aliana knew the camp better. This was not anything that was usual but it was like that with Tyler. She was younger than him yet it felt as if she was much more matured than him, and she liked that too. What was happening to her? And why was it happening?
Angelina Patronur

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2013-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is happening? (PRIVATE)

Post by Doug The Turtle on 3/24/2014, 1:02 pm

Tyler screamed like a girl "Oh my god, my baby!" He ran and picked up Aliana, hugging her and kissing her cheek. Not in a romantic way. Just a friend way. He set her down, a goofy smile placed on his lips, he took her hand and sat down. The smile went away and they stared into each other's eyes for a moment before Tyler turned away to get the goofy grin back on his face. "Anything new happen today, mate?" he asked, putting his arm around her shoulders in a friendly way. This was usually what Tyler did around Aliana. He acted like a goof.

Usually when Tyler and Aliana went walking on the beach, Aliana pushed him in and Tyler would laugh and pull her in with him. Hm, sounds like one of those chick flicks. Although, there were those days when he was attracted to Aliana just by her everyday personality. Tyler thought of that day one of those days. Where he could just be himself. Tyler had always had to be good around people he didn't know that well and now Tyler finally had one chance just to be himself. Tyler could finally be himself.
Doug The Turtle

Male
Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Patronur on 3/25/2014, 12:54 am

Aliana was lost in her trail of thoughts when suddenly Tyler picked her up. “Aah! What are you so excited about!?” she asked laughing. She actually knew the answer to this question. He was excited because actually Aliana had never said ‘yes’ to the idea of riding, as she hardly could even climb up on a horse. But still this morning she dressed up in her olive green shirt, jeans and combat boots and was there at the stables. She trusted him for not to laugh on her and instead actually teach her of how to ride. Aliana trusted him. That was the most important thing for Aliana.

It was not easy and playful like this between them at first.  But slowly after sometime they had started feeling easy and comfortable around each other. And somehow Aliana felt as if it had to be that way. She smiled and getting up she said, “Anything new? Well for starters you will have to teach me how to ride these animals here.” She offered her hand for him to get up and said, “Come on!”
Angelina Patronur

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 3/25/2014, 5:14 pm

Tyler came over and took her hand, helping her up onto the horse. He brought a horse right over to her's and whispered a word she should say when ready for take off. Yo. He smiled and got up on his horse "Watch how I go up and then follow me." He smiled "Yo!" and his horse went up into the sky, pulling up on the reins as he went up. His horse stopped and tossed Tyler to the ground. Tyler fell from high into the sky to the ground "Okay, maybe don't do what I just did!"
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Patronur on 3/29/2014, 1:49 am

OOC: They are riding horses right? Or pegasus? Also sorry for the late and short reply. :(

Aliana climbed up on the horse with Tyler's help. "Yo?" Aliana asked with a smile, she doubted if that was really a word that could make them fly, but she did not say this as she herself hardly knew anything about the whole buisness. Aliana watched Tyler carefully, because with the problem in her foot, she needed to be really careful about her movements. She was about to copy Tyler when suddenly she heard a loud noise. She looked up and a little away was Tyler on the ground. Aliana got down started moving towards him walking as fast as she could. She wanted to run, but she knew that she could not and this fact just irritated her. Finaly, she reached where Tyler was and asked, "What happened? How did you fall down?" She kneeled beside him and in a worried tone she asked, "Did you hurt youself?"
Angelina Patronur

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 4/6/2014, 10:16 pm

Tyler smiled "No, maybe a kiss would make it feel better." Tyler stood up, ran over, and kissed her. He probably seemed out of wack but he was actually fine. He was just making a move for some reason.

OOC: Sorry, had to go :/
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Patronur on 4/18/2014, 2:41 am

OOC: sorry for the late reply. And is it time to confess? If yes then can Tyler do that first? Please?

Aliana remained still for a moment, unable to keep her thoughts clear. What happened right now?  Did Tyler just kiss her? On the lips? We'll yes he did, but why? What did it mean? Was he trying to say something to Aliana? Because there was only one thing that Aliana could think that Tyler loved..... No. Not possible. But, then why would he? Taking up all the courage she had Aliana asked, "Tyler what was that? Why did you just kis-" she was unable to finish and her cheeks were red as is she was blushing, Why am I blushing now? Aliana thought.
Angelina Patronur

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 4/18/2014, 2:48 pm

Tyler stopped for a moment to think. Why had he done it? Did Tyler like Aliana? "I-I love you." he slipped out of his mouth. Tyler smiled. "You probably don't want to be friends now and I get it. A guy you've known for a few months kisses you and you're probably like 'WOAH OMG WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?'"
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Patronur on 5/4/2014, 9:29 am

OOC: I aaaaaammmmm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy. I know you should slap me for this. I really just could not find a way to continue posting, but I really really promise no more late replies.

Aliana sat there for a moment, her big blue eyes wide open with big shock on her face. Did Tyler just say .... that he loved Aliana? How was that possible? This awesome great and funny guy loved Aliana? Aliana for a moment thought it was a joke, but she knew that however funny Tyler might be, he never would joke about something like this. All of this came into Aliana's mind, in that one moment. It was weird for this slow thinking girl. Love really does make people insane- Aliana thought to herself. Love...? Aliana was in love.

'WOAH OMG WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?' said Tyler, and Aliana came out of the shock and started laughing with joy. Then after a moment, her eyes focused on Tyler's and she said, "I don't think like that. I.." Aliana hesitated. Wow where did the guy get the courage from? She took a really deep breath and then said. "Iloveyou. No! I mean I love you too Tyler."
Angelina Patronur

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 5/18/2014, 11:04 pm

Tyler blew a kiss and started acting like a dog. He smiled and picked Aliana up again, guiding her out of the Stables to the beach.

OOC:Oops,I did it again. I'm lazy.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top