A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow Empty
PostSubject: we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow   we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow Icon_minitime3/28/2014, 3:07 pm

hey. i'm luna, as most know me. i've recently started creating html/css posting templates. i'm still working on my skills but i'm getting better at it. a shop would help me hone my skills further. so here i am!
examples:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

of course, this is for my own personal development, so i won't need your money. i'd be happy to create format for you for free, and i'd be glad to accept donations. i'm not asking though.

form:

*=optional/i can find for you
if you want me do do the image hunting of a character for you, i mean a picture of a character you don't have a face claim for, i'd also like their physical description. i don't believe in character forms so please don't just link me to that. characters grow as they progress through their story. just setting something in stone and saying 'here, this is all they are and all they ever will be' just doesn't fly with me.
thank you so much for stopping by <3 have a lovely day!
Back to top Go down
shamie4

shamie4

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow   we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow Icon_minitime3/30/2014, 8:14 pm

nice one
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow   we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow Icon_minitime4/2/2014, 5:46 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow   we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we can seed on forever with nowhere to grow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Designer Forum-