Currant and daisies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Currant and daisies

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/9/2014, 10:37 am

Nothing was better at Camp than to relax after a long day of training. Today, the Demeter cabin had had archery with the Apollo's, canoe with the Athena's, hurdles with the Nike's, running with the nymphs and climbing with the Tyche's. Her forehead sticky with sweat, Jana Kay had gotten back to her cabin to take a good, fresh shower, toss her clothes into the laundry bucket and dress in a new Camp Half-Blood shirt along with a green comfortable bermuda shorts with white Hawaiian flowers. She had absent-mindedly (or not) put on mismatched flip-flops, one yellow, one red, and had attached her Camp necklace around her ankle. She had braided herself bracelet of buttercups and stuck a poppy in her hair, right behind her ear.

The Scottish daughter of Demeter was now sitting on the lake's shore right under a tree, her beach bag next to her and her long, fine blonde hair flowing down her back. Her green eyes sparkled with joy and amusement as she observed some girls push each other around in the water, splashing and giggling.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15565
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Re: Currant and daisies

Post by ComicElla. on 4/10/2014, 4:46 pm

OOC: It's ok Morgan. I didn't have internet yesterday, sorry about that.

BIC: After getting a long day of sleep, due to the fact that he had sparred with Nova from the Hephaestus cabin that morning and he had pushed himself a lot, he decided to take a dip in the lake to relax. He slipped on his Cyan-colored t-shirt which read "Water is Essential", his blue jeans, and his Cyan Converse. Before exiting the Cabin, he also grabbed his water bottle, in case of an emergency.
"Come to think of it, I'm going to a lake. Full of water..." he said, feeling quite foolish.

Before he could enter the water, he spotted a beautiful girl on-shore. He decided to go introduce himself. He sat next to her and began to speak. "Um, h-Hi. I'm Jeremy of the Minor Water Gods Cabin. And you are...?" he asked, nervously. He was never too good around women, but he felt as is Briareus blessed him that day. He was actually fairly confident.
ComicElla.

Male
Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2014-03-11

View user profile http://joyandsorrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/11/2014, 3:51 am

As a daughter of Demeter, she could feel the grass being bent behind her as somebody walked on it and turned around to see a boy dressed all in blue, with cyan shirts and shoes and a pair of blue jeans.

"Um, h-Hi. I'm Jeremy of the Minor Water Gods Cabin. And you are...?" he asked, obviously a bit nervous.

"Hi there," she grinned, standing up and extending her hand. "I'm Jana Kay, from the Demeters."

He sat down next to her, and she made room for him, putting her beach bag on the other side of her.

"I think I saw you several times," she told him, studying his face. "In the Arena. You're a son of Briareus, right? My .. best friend is in your cabin."

'Best friend'. James, the son of Triton, was her crush. They shared some kind of skinny love.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by ComicElla. on 4/11/2014, 12:03 pm

"I think I saw you several times," she told him, studying his face. "In the Arena. You're a son of Briareus, right? My .. best friend is in your cabin."

Jeremy took her hand and shook it politely. "Yes, I'm a son of Briareus, but you seem... unsure of if he/she is your best friend or not. Come on. Out with it. I won't tell anyone." he said. As it turned out, he was kind of jealous. Yeah, he'd only seen her a few times, but he had some type of feelings for her. He felt flushed, with butterflies in his stomach, almost as if he were going to pass out. He took the water out of his pack and took a drink. "Much better."
ComicElla.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/13/2014, 7:54 am

Jana chuckled nervously. "Nah, trust me, it's not interesting at all. It's just... We are kinda in love (I think) but are too shy to admit it." Yeah, shortcut of all the stuff that had happened. James kissing her, her getting totally confused by that since she liked him only as a friend, then he had started dating Autumn from the Hephaestus's, which had made her oddly jealous...moment when she had realized she was in love with James too. Now, they had broken up, and Jana was still unsure about his feelings towards her... Anyhow, the Aphrodite and Eros kids were the only one to have fun and enjoy all this tangle.

"Are you alright?" She asked as he flushed. Then he drank a bit and seemed immediately better. Jana Kay grinned and opened her beach bag, pulling out a bag if homemade chocolate cookies. "Want one?" She smiled.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by ComicElla. on 4/14/2014, 7:45 pm

"Are you alright?" She asked as he flushed. Then he drank a bit and seemed immediately better. Jana Kay grinned and opened her beach bag, pulling out a bag if homemade chocolate cookies. "Want one?" She smiled.

"Sure, I'll have one. Thanks!" he said. He bit into the cookie and they were just the right consistency. Not hard, not soft, not moist, not dry. Just right. "So, you two are in love but you're too shy too admit it? Gee, sounds just like me." he pouted. He took another bite of the cookie, trying to avoid telling her his feelings.
ComicElla.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/15/2014, 10:39 pm

"Haha, really?" Jana laughed. "Oh dear. This skinny love...."

She wanted to ask him who it was, but it might be indiscrete. And either way, if he wanted to tell her, he'd do it without her invitation. So Jana Kay simply bit into the cookie, the chocolate sticking to her teeth, but she didn't really care. Opening a bottle of fanta after having looked left and right she took a little sip. You weren't allowed to bring soda at Camp, but she knew some Hermes guys she could trust on that.

"If you want Fanta or more cookies, just help yourself," she smiled, putting a hand on the ground and feeling herself into the tiny grass blades, feeling their youth and fragility.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by ComicElla. on 4/16/2014, 9:48 am

OOC: I'm on a school computer, so I'm not gonna be on for long.

BIC: "If you want Fanta or more cookies, just help yourself,"

"Okay, thanks." he said, taking a sip of Fanta and biting into his cookie once more. I think I'm ready to tell her now. It's time. "Um, Jana Kay... What I'm trying to say is... I-I... I like you." he said, feeling pretty shy. He had finally told her. And now, he waited for her response.
ComicElla.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: