A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Meeting New Friends While Leaving Old Lives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marceline
Dedicated Member
Marceline

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Meeting New Friends While Leaving Old Lives Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New Friends While Leaving Old Lives   Meeting New Friends While Leaving Old Lives Icon_minitime4/11/2014, 10:08 pm

The day was the average autumn day, with grey clouds covering the sky, cold gusts of wind blowing the golden leaves across the ground. Campers were having a hard time raking the leaves and eventually they just gave up.
My cat rubbed her silky fur against my leg. Her bright green eyes looked up at me. I guess I may have forgotten to feed her. It doesn't matter, I was only going to do one small thing. I picked her up and placed her on my bed. She padded along the duvet to my pillow and curled up. I smiled as I continued my way outside.
I wore my lovedance leggings and a stone heart jumper with baby blue chucks and a beanie on my auburn hair. The wind blew my hair in all different directions and I could hardly see where I was walking. Leaves blew everywhere and other people were struggling to get to their scheduled places. I sighed as I walked on through the tough autumn wind.
{OOC:Her outfit}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Meeting New Friends While Leaving Old Lives
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Cabins :: The Cabins' Courtyard-