A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Sorry Im Not Sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3
Steve Rogers

Female
Number of posts : 33821
Registration date : 2010-07-13

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 10:18 pm

Okay, Imma give it to ya straight: I'm asking a boy to prom. Clever ideas on how to do it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 10:28 pm

Well, I'm not the "love master" really, but I guess it's the type of person. There's the people who want a big show of love and happiness and all that crap and whatnot, like Aphrodite kids, or there's people-like me- who don't need anything special and are just fine with a simple,"hey, you want to go to prom with me, or if not, it's ok". You NEVER want to get these people mixed up. Ever. The big shot will think your not worthy of him/her and the shy kid will be embarresed and won't really want to go. Now, I'm not saying you should listen to me(I've never been to a prom, I'm only in middle school) but that's one of the few things I know about asking certain people certain things.

Good luck, young padawan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3
Steve Rogers

Female

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 10:34 pm

First off: We're going as friends. I just want to ask him in a way that's clever because it's fun. That's what you do at prom. Heck, I mean, last year I brought I chicken to school to answer "yes"
Second: I'm having a hard time figure out that it is you're trying to tell me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 10:39 pm

Ok well I'll switch to demigod mode to help you.
There are Aphrodite and Eros kids, who want flowers and chocolate and diamond rings and whatnot.
Or there are shy demigods like, I dont know, Hestia or Demeter kids who want a simple question. "You wanna go to prom with me?"
Don't get these two mixed up
Aphrodite people won't think you're worthy of their time(I wouldn't wen reccomend even asking these types of people at all)
Hestia and Demeter kids will be embarresed by all the stuff and won't want to go
Does that help?
Back to top Go down
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3
Steve Rogers

Female

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 11:24 pm

First: Clearly you don't understand what I'm asking for with this topic. I don't need love advice. I can handle myself just fine, thanks.
I'm asking for clever ways to ask him. Like baking a pie with a note inside or something.

Second: I'm not as stupid as you must thing I am. My thought process doesn't revolve around CHB. I was saying I didn't understand what you were trying to say because your sentence structure was flawed.

Third: No, that's not the way people work. You can't just limp people into two different categories like that. There are more people in this world than "shy guys" and "snobs".

Sorry if this sounds harsh. It's not meant to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze
Retired Staff Member <3
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 3957
Registration date : 2012-03-15

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 11:26 pm

You're really good at poems. You can try that...? It's not the most creative way, however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3
Steve Rogers

Female

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 11:30 pm

Blaze you're a genius! I could write a poem and put it in a pie!!

(Also, you really like my poetry?? You made my week!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 11:40 pm

That's why I suggested you don't listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3
Steve Rogers

Female

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 11:58 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/13/2014, 12:01 am

You disagreed with what I was saying. So I am recalling what I posted earlier:
"Now, I'm not saying you should listen to me"(that was from my first post)
So don't listen to me. I know almost nothing on this situation.
Back to top Go down
Brastus
Brastus

Male
Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2014-01-31

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/13/2014, 12:58 am

Oh, i did this with my first date, Slip up a small letter twlling him toeet u somehwere ( or text) then leave another text or letter to meet you at another spot, and then by the third spot, come down with yohr charmibg self, tell them it was all a game, adds playfulness, and then after casual conversation, pop the question.

NOTE: I ended the game by giving her a hand drawn invite and a travel, by her i mean, of her favorite places, Like i told her to go to the beach at 5:46 so she could watch the sunset and enjoy the serenity of the calmined wave, while them telling her to go to a park we used to play as kids before tellin her to meet me at her favorite reataurant and then asking her out. It at least got me a second date cuz it was already a date on itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davis
JAEGERRRRRRR
Davis

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/13/2014, 3:49 am

i think how you ask depends on how close you are to the guy and what he's into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mabel pines
gun.
mabel pines

Female
Number of posts : 8785
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/13/2014, 9:38 am

there was one story i heard where a guy asked a girl by putting tennis balls on her car along with a note that said "i finally got the balls to ask you to prom", which i've always thought was pretty clever and hilarious.

also, make sure it's not in public! asking someone to go somewhere with you, even as a friend, is not cool when you're around a lot of people. he may be thinking of asking someone else or may have already been asked, and if you ask him in public, he may feel like everyone will demonize him if he says no. also, try to do something that relates to his interests. if he likes music a lot, you could do one of those things where they have to fill in part of a song title or a band name, and then the blanks spell out what you're trying to ask him. (you could also do that with books and movies.)

View user profile http://glitteratti.tumblr.com/
Steve Rogers
Retired Staff Member <3
Steve Rogers

Female

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/14/2014, 8:26 pm

I baked him a cookie with a note inside. He ate it. So I stuck a note inside a fortune cookie. He said no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/14/2014, 8:31 pm

Aw, that's okay! There's plenty of birds in the sky!(did I get that saying right?) and remember that there is always next year and the next and the next and the next. Don't be discouraged by one person. In sure you'll find the right one soon enough!(am I going overboard with this?sory if I am)
Back to top Go down
Jules_Mcguelz
Jules_Mcguelz

Female
Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2013-09-06

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/14/2014, 8:50 pm

If it makes you feel any better, he could've choked on the note ;) HEHEHE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/14/2014, 9:23 pm

I think earlier she said this guy was her friend. I wouldn't have wanted my friend to choke on a piece of paper
Back to top Go down
Jules_Mcguelz
Jules_Mcguelz

Female
Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2013-09-06

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/15/2014, 11:45 pm

Oops, that came out wrong. I meant it like it could've gone worse. sorry, I should've phrased that better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano
Milocross

Female
Number of posts : 7771
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime4/19/2014, 2:33 pm

John wrote:
protip: guy ask girl ur welcome

idk dude i asked mat to homecoming and weve been dating for like 7 months now so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Sorry Im Not Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Im Not Sorry   Sorry Im Not Sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Im Not Sorry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-