A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

I have a few questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

I have a few questions Empty
PostSubject: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime4/16/2014, 10:51 pm

My parents recently divorced and they're both looking into new spouses. I met my moms boyfriend, erol. He's a really nice guy and he seems great for my mom. But my pronoun is, I only met him today. I really would like for him and my mom to get together. But first things first, i guess we should get to know each other better. Got any suggestions on how to ease the awkwardness?

Another thing is(I hate my life at the moment) that one of my best friends tried to kiss me this morning. Yes. It's a him. We were sitting in the gym in the morning(where everyone sits after getting to school) and we were just passing jokes. All of a sudden he just leans in and puts his lips on my neck. (I never expected him to be gay). I slapped him across the face and yelled,"what the fu(k, dude!" So the entire 7th grade could hear. He approached me multiple times today and I slapped him every time. Is there anything I should do to solve this problem of him following me?

Thank you for your input
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com
Alpha Wolf
Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind
Alpha Wolf

Male
Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime4/16/2014, 10:57 pm

A: Either take whatever steps you think you can to ease the awkward or you're never going to get along with him. My parents divorced when I was 5 and I still to this day (12 years now) call her by her name rather than mom. So yeah, try to be interactive with him or it's never gonna not be awkward

B: As for you friend. STOP FAHKING SLAPPING HIM FOR ONE! Now as for two, tell him straight forward, "Look. If you're gay that's cool and all, but I'm not, nor do I have any intention of being gay. Stop trying to hit on me and what not." If you make it clear WITHOUT BEING FAHKING VIOLENT ABOUT IT then he will understand and NOT HATE YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
communist
Honorary Cat
communist

Female
Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime4/16/2014, 11:00 pm

im probably gayer than your friend jsyk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://percyjacksonchb.forumsrpg.com/
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime4/16/2014, 11:02 pm

*sighs. Thank you Dylan. (I like slapping people sometimes, but thanks)
Elsa, either your joking(which I highly suspect) or you misused the English language and you mean lesbian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com
FrostSV

FrostSV

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime4/16/2014, 11:07 pm

My parents divorced when I was around 9 years old so I never really got a problem with the divorcement.
And of course, along these 8 years both my mom and my dad have had boyfriends and girlfriends. I'm currently living with my mom, her boyfriend and his 3 children. I gotta say, it was really awkward in the beginning, especially when we started to live together -which was three years ago to be exact. And, Idk man, I never really like my mom's boyfriend, our characters just don't go well with each other; we have different views on life, different opinions; he acts like a stubborn child most of the time and I am the one that's supposed to be a child.
I would really like to help but I have no idea how to ease that said awkwardness even though I know what you're talking about. I mean, if Erol is really a nice guy I'm gonna tell you to give him a chance. Sure, it's awkward, ofc it is. He is not your dad, he will never be your dad, but he can become someone you trust.
Even though I do not like my step-dad (yes, I do call him step-dad), I really love my step-mom. She's amazing and I also felt really awkward in the beginning but I gave her a chance. And, me having social anxiety an all, it's very difficult to open up to people, especially new people, but Gulla (that's her nickname, she's Icelandic) was able to make me trust her -which is great.
I'm probably not helping you at all, I just keep typing and typing but yeah. Try to make small talk with the man, keep an eye on him to see how he treats your mom and stuff, find common interests between the two etc etc
Basically, look at him not as a possible stepdad, but more like a potentcial (older)friend. It kinda helps, I guess

Now about the second matter. I mean whoa, man. I gotta admit, the dude has guts. But he has to learn when to take a no for an answer, and your reaction (slapping him countless of times apparently) was definitely a no. Maybe talk to him about it, make your feelings clear. Tell him that you do not see him as anything else than a friend.
If he keeps following you I would advise you to tell someone -an adult. Maybe tell your mom or a teacher. I know I would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime4/16/2014, 11:15 pm

#TheCrimsonFckerReignsSupremeWithAdvice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
communist
Honorary Cat
communist

Female
Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime4/16/2014, 11:18 pm

Google wrote:
1. (of a person, esp. a man) homosexual.
"that friend of yours, is he gay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://percyjacksonchb.forumsrpg.com/
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano
Milocross

Female
Number of posts : 7771
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime4/16/2014, 11:47 pm

Bob, the only person to blame is Dinkleberg.

Accept it and exact your revenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime4/16/2014, 11:53 pm

I have a few questions Dinkleberg_o_972278
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a few questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-