A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Advice on my prolouge maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toothless
Toothless

Female
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Advice on my prolouge maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Advice on my prolouge maybe?   Advice on my prolouge maybe? Icon_minitime5/16/2014, 8:58 pm

Imagine a world of peace and intelligence. Seventh graders have the IQ of todays twelfth graders. There are next to no crimes, no jails, no anything. Great, right? Well, now imagine the opposite side of the train tracks. There are robberies daily, jails filled to the brim in every small town and maybe even more than one in bigger cities. Sorry to say, it's real. All that separates these two worlds? An abandoned train track that no one ever crosses. This is the story of a rebellious girl and a kind hearted girl who meet and switch world and fight to bring back the balance.

I know, I know, it's short and it's stupid, but if i coud have any advice that's be great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mabel pines
gun.
mabel pines

Female
Number of posts : 8785
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Advice on my prolouge maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on my prolouge maybe?   Advice on my prolouge maybe? Icon_minitime5/21/2014, 7:33 pm

i think the prologue sounds more like a summary, but it could be a really awesome idea. like, the whole "wrong side of the tracks" expression, but in real life and all that. prologues are written like the story would be written, so, unless you plan to write the rest of the story like this, keep this as a summary. but as far as plots go, this one sounds pretty awesome

View user profile http://glitteratti.tumblr.com/

Advice on my prolouge maybe?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Stories-