Exploring (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exploring (PRIVATE)

Post by John Samarintos on 5/18/2014, 10:00 am

Kayley was walking because she still wanted to explore camp more. She was amazing at everything they had. Her sharp grey eyes scanned her surrounding until she spotted the stables "Horsies!" she squealed as she ran towards the stables , actually running into several people. "Sorry sorry sorry" she kept on saying.

Finally, she got there. She looked at the horses, but these weren't horses. They had learn't about them last year in school. "Pegasus's!" Kayley said with her not grammatically correct speaking order. She walked up to one of the doors of the pegasus on the stable and she could barely see it because of her height. "Darnit!" Kayley mumbled.

But, Kayley had an idea. She unlocked the door so the Pegasus got out and she could see it fully "Yay!" she screamed. But, then she noticed it started running away. "Help me!" Kayley yelled to no-one in particular. The glyphs on her arms bouncing around like crazy since she got sad.

John Samarintos

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2014-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring (PRIVATE)

Post by Morgan Landry on 5/18/2014, 11:07 am

Jana Kay was just walking into the pegasi stables, wearing her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt with a pair of white shorts and her mismatched Chuck Taylor's, one yellow, one green. Her fine blonde hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she had a beautiful violet anemone behind her ear.
Just at that moment, a cherry brown pegasus trotted out, without saddle or bridle. She recognized him as Ginger, her half-sister Dana's favorite pegasus.

"Help me!" a little girl said and Jana understood it was about the horse.

She went to him and stopped him, taking a halter and a tether to bring him under control and slowly brought him back to his box. On the way she saw a cute girl with brown hair, not older than seven.

"Hello there," she said with a very friendly smile. "What's your name?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15718
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by John Samarintos on 5/18/2014, 12:09 pm

Kayley was surprised when a girl caught the pegasus, who could catch something with that speed she thought to herself. "Thanks!" Kayley said to the girl. "Your pretty" Kayley said to her, she always spoke her mind to the people she was talking to.

"Hello there," she said with a very friendly smile. "What's your name?" the girl had said. "My name is Kayley." Kayley pronounced slowly and then she smiled. She kept jumping up and down she couldn't stay on her feet when everything was so great here, especially the people! "What is yours?" Kayley asked back

John Samarintos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 5/18/2014, 12:30 pm

Jana Kay gave her a big smile when she said she was pretty. "Not half as pretty as you," she chuckled. "My name is Jana Kay."

She put the pegasus back into his box and retrieved the halter and tether before closing the small door.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you with your cabin mates?" she asked again with a friendly smile.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15718
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by John Samarintos on 5/18/2014, 12:34 pm

Kayley smiled back at Jana Kay. "Thanks!" Kayley exclaimed. "I would be with my cabin-mates but it's training right now and I feel like training is boring when your fighting sword vs sword especially when your a Hecate kid" Kayley told Jana Kay.

Kayley smiled more at her. "So, what do you like to do at camp? I still need to figure out what is best." Kayley said, directing a question towards her.

John Samarintos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: