DannyBoi's Invite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DannyBoi's Invite

Post by DannyBoi on 5/31/2014, 10:49 pm

Hello and welcome to this invite page of mine! I am DannyBoi, and I would love it if you would please roleplay with me!

Posting Frequency: I post once or twice a day, depending if I can even get to a computer in that time. There will be short periods of time where I wonít post, that is because I am busy. These moments happen at random, so if I donít post, just wait.

How long I post: I post somewhere between 50 and 150 words per post, depending on who Iím roleplaying with.

What I expect from who Iím roleplaying with: Iím going to sound like everyone else on this site right now, but no one-liners or simple sentences, (i.e. ďI walk in.Ē)

Well, with no further ado, here are my characters.

The Sporty One
CREDIT

The Prankster

Ozzy Elkison
    Prankster

Ozzy is a hyperactive, charismatic jokester who doesnít see life as half empty, but as half full. He is the son of Morpheus, the god of dreams. Ozzy is a bit of a dreamer, He lets the thought of a perfect world guide him through life. Ozzy doesnít take much seriously, and will always find a way to add a joke into any situation. Ozzyís mostly reliant on his acrobatics when it comes to fighting. The fighting style that Ozzy is most comfortable with is close combat, especially with his hidden blades. He is currently in a relationship with a character by Jules_Mcguels.

Hereís some of the stories iíve had Ozzy in:

Lake Time (with Maggie Chase)
    The New Friend (with Jules_Mcguelz)
    Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland (with Jules_Mcguelz)
    Meet the folks (with Jules_Mcguelz)
    Strawberry Field Trip (with kaitycat4) W.I.P

CREDIT

The Appreciated One

Blake Alexander
    Fairly Appreciated

Blake is a mature, and sensible teenager who believes he has something to learn from everyone he meets. He is the son of Hephaestus, the god of fire, metal, and the forge. Blake is a headstrong young man who will take over any team in need of a good leader. Blake isnít the best fighter, but he does have an expansive knowledge of monsters and knows what places to strike. Blake isnít in a relationship, and doesnít want to be in one.

Hereís some of the stories Iíve had Blake in:

Your Luck Just Ran Out (with lexypaws and CalliopeMcCann)
    Target Practice and Beginner's Luck (with lexypaws and CalliopeMcCann)

CREDIT

The Popular One

Toni Elkison
    Sportive

Toni is the younger sister of Ozzy Elkison. She is a sweet, yet aggressive young teenager who sees beauty as something a person earns, not something theyíre born with. She is the daughter of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. Toni is a bit egotistical and vain. She will sometimes let her pride get the better of her, and will not back down from a fight. Toni fights with a small battle axe, small enough for her to lift and fight with one arm. She is currently not in a relationship, but she does want a boyfriend.

Hereís some of the stories iíve had Toni in:

Meet the folks (with Jules_Mcguelz)

The Neutral One

Zatana Fate
    Neutral

Zatana is a relaxed, confident, and youthful teenager who sees the magic in everyday life. She is the daughter of Hecate, the goddess of magic, crossroads, and the mist. Zatana is a fun loving magician-in-training who tries her best to prove that she has what it takes to be a great demigod. Zatana relies solely on long-range magic as her means of attack. Zatana is not in a relationship, but would like a boyfriend.

Zatana has not been used in any stories yet.

It would be stellar if you could role play with me some time! Post below or pm me if you want to. Until next time, see ya!

For copyright reasons, the images displayed were found on Google. I don't own any of these images.
DannyBoi

Male
Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2013-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DannyBoi's Invite

Post by RebekahJane9494 on 6/4/2014, 8:45 am

Hello! I am slightly interested in roleplaying with Blake, is he still open?
RebekahJane9494

Female
Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2014-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DannyBoi's Invite

Post by DannyBoi on 6/4/2014, 3:12 pm

Sure, I'll pm you the details.
DannyBoi

Male
Number of posts : 321