A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Legend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

Legend Empty
PostSubject: Legend   Legend Icon_minitime6/3/2014, 11:08 pm

Carlos lay in his bed, thinking of the good times he had had, back then. He couldn't believe what had happened just.....5 hours ago. He had thought that he and Leslie were maybe just a little but more than friends. Apparently not.

Flashback

He sat at the lunch table, his friends pushing him up off his seat and saying, "you go, man!" Like the immature monkeys they were. HE Replied that he would go when he was ready, and when 7th period came, so did the time. He walked up to Leslie and said, "Hey Leslie, if you're not doing anything in Tuesday night-" but he was cut off. "Um, I already have a boyfriend, so back off." She said in that irritated popular way. He stood there like a stunned pig for a whole then went and sat down, repeatedly punching himself in the guy mentally. When he sat down, his friend, Alejandro, said, "Dude, lance asked her out right after lunch! Didn't you hear?" He asked, stunned. "No. I don't keep up with 10th grade drama." He grumbled. His day only worsened.
real time
Carlos lay on his stomach, face down on his bed, listening to some old love songs from people like Christina Perri and Kelly Clarkson. He sat there for what seemed to be days with the earphones in, blaring at the top of its lungs (if it had lungs), and the world out.
Nota good idea.
He didn't hear his mother calling him.
He didn't hear the gunshot.
He didn't hear the glass shatter.
He didn't hear the man behind him until he felt a cold pistol barrel on the back of his neck.
Carlos took the earphones out slowly and the man said, "Put anything valuable you have in the bag or go to hell." The man said until carols reached behind him and pulled the man into an armbar. Before his dad had died two years ago, he had specialized in Brazilian ju jitsu. Thank god that helped now. He pulled until the man yelled, "stop!" And released the arm, but slamming the man against a wall. "No one," he said "threatens me, especially when I'm in a bad mood. I'm not exactly elated right now. Get out. Now." He hissed and pushed the man down the hallway, but the man turned around and pulled out a gun. Immediately Carlos kicked him in the jaw, sending so much power into the kick that the robber got knocked out.

End of chapter one.

This was something I thought up on sight, so it isn't very good. I am planning a love triangle/action/mystery thing. That's all I have to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend   Legend Icon_minitime6/4/2014, 7:30 pm

Chapter 2
Carlos immediately called the police and somehow the local news station got caught up in the mess. He didn't remember much after that, except that his entire family was fine and that the gunshot was a blank.
The next day at school, Carlos was honored on the PA system for people who didn't already know, and was considered a hero for that day. Then something strange happened in the hallway.
He was walking to his 3rd period class, world history with Mrs. Vivian, when someone shouted, "Carlos!"
It was none other than Leslie.
She ran up to him and jumped in his arms strangely. He told himself to play along, but then had a better idea. " Carlos you're the best person in the whole world oh my god I love you!" She shrieked in a long run-on sentence. Carlos told himself to remember this moment for the rest of his life and unfolded the master plan. "Well guess what!" He shouted, just as excited as Leslie. Some kids were videotaping the entire scene. Good. He didn't want this to be forgotten. Carlos gave her a large, fake kiss on the lips. "I don't love he shouted, dropped her, and dashed down the halls, whooping with joy, glad he got something off his chest for once. "I realize that your only a conceited, self centered beyotch!" He yelled as he dashed down the hallway, gaining mental freedom for that short period of his life.
His freedom didn't last long.
End of chapter 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com

Legend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Stories-