A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

I'M BACK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female
Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2011-11-10

I'M BACK! Empty
PostSubject: I'M BACK!   I'M BACK! Icon_minitime6/6/2014, 8:01 pm

I'm back, I'm back and I will shout it out because I want everyone to know it!
Who remembers me? It's me, Laura, that annoying girl that everyone hates and loves and the same time, I guess. So, I've been away for a long time... I don't know exactly how much, but more than a month away from CHB is definately a long time. Why did I leave without telling anyone? Well, one day I just got sick of this crap. Just kidding. I ran out of free time, totally. School is getting worse, mainly because of Chemistry and Algebra *shivers*. My parents overcharge me and I overcharge myself even more. Sometimes it SUCKS to be a good student by nature. You may think I'm exaggerating, but my sanity has been at serious risk recently. I didn't have time not even for sleep. I can't do anything I like, as rping. Well, my exams week just finished and my winter break is about to begin (it's winter where I live. Yes, I live in Westeros.) So, today I was lying happily at my bed while reading and eating junk food, warming myself near to a fire made of my last exams, and I realized how much I missed rping (and you guys). I can't beleive that I made a lot of cool new charries, started a lot of interesting rps, just to abandon it all without telling anyone and barely realizing it. So, I wanted to say I'm sorry to the people I left waiting for me to post. I guess you can assume all that rps were canceled after 5 days... I'm willing to start it all again if you wish (and if you're not mad at me). Well, very important things happened in my life while I was away: I became 16 (I don't feel glamorous), I had my braces taken off (I don't like my smile now) and I completed 8 months of dating without noticing, which according to my friends means that I can already get married, but I don't really see what's the matter. I'm just telling it because I realized that nobody made me a birthday topic. I feel so... forgotten and despised. Just kidding. But I really thought someone would remember it. Now, by the rules of good manners, you guys MUST give me a late happy birthday. Hehe. Well... That's it. I'm back. What did I miss?

I'M BACK! Tumblr_inline_n6i1uyGSaK1rbzh65
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dat-creepy-goth-girl.tumblr.com/
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano
Milocross

Female
Number of posts : 7771
Registration date : 2010-01-08

I'M BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK!   I'M BACK! Icon_minitime6/6/2014, 8:04 pm

bae...?

BAE!

/TACKLE HUGS

AHHHH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH <3 I missed my perfect rival <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

I'M BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK!   I'M BACK! Icon_minitime6/6/2014, 9:06 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

I'M BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK!   I'M BACK! Icon_minitime6/7/2014, 4:34 am

LAURA
Welcome back!!!

Click on the gifs

I'M BACK! Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
I'M BACK! Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

I'M BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK!   I'M BACK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M BACK!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-