The Aphrodite cabin

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Aphrodite cabin

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/24/2014, 6:07 am

The Aphrodite cabin looks like a life-sized Barbie doll house. It has a pastel-painted roof, pink columns, lace curtains and potted carnations on the window sills. Inside it, there is a heavy smell of quality perfume. The walls are pink, with pastel beds; the beds of boys and girls are separated by a curtain; every Camper has a chest with their name painted on it, most of them decorate their bunk beds with pictures of Hollywood stars and other celebrities.

(Full size image)

Current active/canon occupants:

∆ Cabin Leader
Piper McLean

∆ Other occupants
Drew Tanaka
Lacy
Mitchell
Niamh O'Malley
Esmeralda 'Cleopatra' Belmonte
Cecile Andrews
Phoebe
Narcissus
Julena Calia
Caspar
Quintin

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/17/2017, 7:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15718
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aphrodite cabin

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 2/13/2015, 1:02 pm

Aria was walking through camp. A million things ran through her head all at once. The way that Jason, the Hecate boy, had been acting towards her. What was happening, or going to happen, tonight. She took a deep breath. She was currently standing outside the cabin door. Gods new she didn't belong here. The gray eyes were a sure sign of that, much less the way her blonde hair just fell down her back, un-styled. Then there was her clothes. Gods they were ghastly compared to the Aphrodite's children clothes. Just her blu-jean shorts, CHB teeshirt and then her shoe's. Sword strapped at her side.

Aria walked into the Barbie like house, staying inside the doorway. It was beautiful. The lace curtains hung at just the right angle, allowing for the perfect lighting to be cast in the room, along with the shadows on the floor. Then there was the smell. All of the designer perfumes should make you gag. But they didn't. Vanilla, Roses, and... Something from Victoria's Secret?

Her eyes finally landed on her target. The majestical Cleo. Her hands moved at her waist, wining and unwinding themselves in a strange, intricate motion. Her nerves. Gosh they were probably going Hyper-wire.

"C-cleo?" she said, voice soft and shy. "C-can I ask you something?"
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female
Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/13/2015, 1:26 pm

Gosh this new Alexander Wang collection is gorgeous, she thought, turning the page. Oh, an article on Kylie Jenner. No thank you; Cleopatra didn't like the Kardashians. Everyone always went on about how they were all so pretty to what Cleopatra could only scoff. Oh please, I can wipe ninety percent of Kim's beauty away with a Kleenex.

Suddenly she heard noise at the cabin's door and looked up to see a girl, about as old as her, talking to her in a nervous way. The daughter of Aphrodite rose an eyebrow and stood up in a slow but fluid motion. She was wearing a cute ivory halter dress and peach-colored wedges decorated with a tiny white silk rose each, her hair pinned up in a messy bun and held there by a glittering butterfly-shaped comb.

"Yes, what can I do for you darling?" she asked with her sweet, innocent smile, her eyelids and mouth as usual shimmering with make-up.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 2/13/2015, 2:44 pm

Aria bit her bottom lip, nervously. "Well, I need some serious advice. I asked around and people said that you were the best one to come too for my situation." Gods, she didn't really want to explain it, but she really needed the advice. And if Cleo was the best, that was were Aria would come to.
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/13/2015, 3:09 pm

"Oh? Advice on which situation?"

People came to seek her for two things: make-up and love affairs, both of which Aria seemed to be needing. She could sense she had a crush on someone, she could also sense it was budding but would probably be serious. Awww, young love, teen crushes, romance, so cute!

"Tell me everything," she smiled, extending her hand invitingly at her bunk bed so that Aria could sit on it.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 2/16/2015, 9:50 am

MINOR BOO SPOLIERS

Aria smiled at Cleo, walking further into the cabin and sitting down on the bunk, somewhat slowly. She looked up at the Aphrodite girl through her lashes.

"Well, I was at the beach the other day, see. And there was this boy there, Jason. He's a Hecate kid, who's doing college at Camp Jupiter. Anyways, we talked a little and he invited me for a movie at midnight tonight. I know it's stupid because he has a girlfriend and I will be breaking curfew... But I really don't know what to do, Cleo."

Aria gasped for air. She had said that all so fast, as if it was one sentence.
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/16/2015, 9:56 am

"Jason Sungo?" Cleopatra asked, sitting down next to her. "Ooooh yes I know him. We used to date, what, a year ago?"

One of her best summers here in camp. Oh, how people had been jealous of their couple!
She had broken up though, having found another boyfriend in Barcelona upon returning home for school and by the time she came back to camp, they had both moved on.

Anyway.

"A movie date, hmm? Well I guess you better dress up," she giggled. "Need some help?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 2/16/2015, 10:17 am

Aria grinned widely. "Please Cleo? I really would appreciate it."

OOC: Sorry for the one liner, Morgan. I hate them, but I couldn't think or anything else to write xD
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/16/2015, 12:00 pm

Well she obviously needs some help, her orange tee and denims lack style and taste so much it hurts my soul. Cleopatra stood up, pursing her lips and examining her. She had potential.

"You need to change your style, sweetie," she said. "Don't go for anything too girly, it wouldn't suit you, but try something casual. Minty colors would be in your tune, coral too." She tilted her head. "You need something simple but feminine. White tee, denims and cropped khaki vest for example (olive colors always suit children of Athena). Also khaki shorts. Khaki shorts would look dashing on you, especially with a navy top, ochre shawl, navy wedge slingbacks and golden bracelets." Giggling, she gave her another once-over. "Want me to help pick out your clothes for the date?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 2/23/2015, 9:55 am

OOC: Sorry for such a late reply. I've been snowed in for about... a week now.

BIC: Change her style? Well, sure. Aria had known this for a little bit. She didn't exactly have the knowledge of clothes that the Aphrodite kids. After all, Cleo should most definitely know what and how to dress her, due to her fathers profession. At least she knew what Casual meant, after all that was the style that she usually always wore. Next thing she knew, Cleo was slinging all these different ideas at her. Khaki this Khaki that and then coral tops and golden bracelets?

Woa. Fashion overload.

"Would you? I mean, if it's to much headache or if you have something else to do, I totally understand."
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/23/2015, 10:50 am

OOC: Haha, don't worry ^^

BIC: Cleopatra gave her a glittering smile and spun around, walking over to her trunk. Aria was about her size, they had different measurements but with a bit of tweaking here and there, it should do.

"First date means first impressions, you gotta ace it if you wanna go on a second one, and the looks... the looks play a huge role dear. Trust me, I've been on a bunch of dates." Giggling, she made Aria wear several outfits, shaking her head each time before finally picking out one she knew would fit. "I know Jason. He makes out with pretty girly girls all the time, but you.. you're different. You gotta impress him." Walking back to Aria, she held the outfit in front of her: classy black pants, turquoise halter top and aquamarine peeptoe pumps. "You can accessorize with this if you want," she said, adding a cropped black blazer cut in a feminine way. "What do you think?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 2/23/2015, 1:09 pm

Cleo made Aria try on what seemed like a million things. As she was trying on the final outfit and Cleo was filling her head with all of this information about Jason and khaki this khaki that Aria said: "I know. I think it's stupid how nervous I am about this whole ordeal."

Finally standing in front of the full length mirror, giving her self a glance over, Aria smiled. "I think it's perfect, Cleo. I'm impressed. You guys are actually good at something other than gossiping or whatever you guys do, painting your toenails and what not. You really out did yourself."

After all, the Aphrodite children did use there brains, but it was just mainly for what nail polish they should use, what hair style went with this dress, etc.
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/23/2015, 3:43 pm

Cleopatra didn't even blink. But in her inner, her temper flared up like a hot wind blow. Who did this girl think she was? Did she think she had any right to judge her siblings? To treat them as inferior? As brainless? Who did she think she was, to cast any judgement on them all?

Ohhh yes, she was a daughter of Athena. That apparently made her think she had the right to act so aloof and entitled.
Cleopatra was going to change that. She would take her time to think about it and when she'd hit back, she'd hit back hard.

"Thank you," she beamed as if nothing had happened. "You are going to look so dashing, Jason won't even know what hit him. Make-up?" she then asked, taking out her pastel pink bag.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu on 2/25/2015, 7:42 am

Rosalina walks into the Aphrodite cabin for the first time looking for an empty bed that didn't have a name on the chest next to it. She walked in and set her stuff down. Her bed was baby blue and lavender. It smelled like roses and violet. They were my two favorite scents in the world. I went over to my mirror and checked my hair. Perfection, I say only to myself not seeing someone else might he in the cabin as well.
Pikachu

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2015-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/25/2015, 7:51 am

OOC: Hey Rosalinda :) Your character isn't approved yet so you can't post in the RP area. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 2/25/2015, 10:11 am

OOC: Sorry for the late reply Morgan. The weather her is being crazy.

BIC: Thank the gods that Cleo's temper didn't go up in flames. That would have been bad, super bad. Aria didn't exactly think that she was superior or anything, just that she used her brain more than most. She would never say that aloud, though.

Smiling right back at Cleo, Aria replied: "Sure, Cleo. Just... try to take it easy. I usually don't wear the stuff." She laughed at herself. It was stupid. The very vast majority of girls always wore makeup, but the most that Aria had ever worn was mascara.
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/25/2015, 12:58 pm

"Of course," Cleopatra giggled and gently lifted Aria's chin, scrutinizing her face. She'd go for natural shades, anything else would look out-of-place on her. After applying the primer, she gently stroked the tip of small brushes across her eyelids, giving her a perfectly natural-looking eye-shadow in nuances of cream, tan and brown which she blended with her finger every now and again so it would fade into Aria's skin tone. She then brushed a faint tint on her lips, a tone deeper than her natural lip color, and groomed her eyebrows with a pencil a couple of shades lighter than the actual color, tweezing one or two hairs away but not too many. She always felt like tweezing eyebrows into a certain shape didn't look natural at all... it felt more ratchet-y than anything else.

"Voilą!" she sang, giving her a mirror to admire herself.

Indeed, she didn't look like the girl who had walked in fifteen minutes ago, in lousy orange tee and shorts. This girl, in the turquoise halter top and feminine black pants was classy and distinguished. Aria's glossy hair (which Cleopatra had brushed and sprayed) fell in a cascade of waves over her shoulders, almost hiding the drop-shaped aquamarine earrings, and the peeptoe pumps made her look more elegant, underlining her athletic leanness. A hint of Givenchy perfume later, Cleopatra allowed her to stand up. "Ace that date darling. You look fabulous!"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu on 3/10/2015, 12:21 pm

Rosalina walked around he room looking for any of her sisters. Boy did she need some major help. Being an Aphrodite kid she could Bering people together. Why not herself? It was hopeless. So far she didn't see anyone so she went to lay back down on her bed until she saw someone who could help her.
Pikachu

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/10/2015, 1:10 pm

OOC: Actually I'd rather post here than in the other topic if it's okay with you :)

BIC: Cleopatra shook her curls free, walking into the cabin. The door closed quietly behind her but the sound of her heels against the clean floor was audible as she walked over to her bunk, grabbing her moisturizing hand lotion and spreading it on her palms. Arts and Crafts was one of her favorite subjects in Camp Half-Blood but sculpting had a way of messing up her manicure. She didn't want to end up with coarse skin like one of these ugly Ares kids!

Putting the small bottle back on her night table, she twirled around and caught sight of her reflection in one of the multiple mirrors of the cabin. She had a long maxi skirt with yellow and blue African motives along with a white crop top showing her shapely midriff. Her curls now fell freely across her shoulders, framing her face. Her caramel-brown skin had as usual a healthy glow but Cleopatra frowned at herself. She disappeared into the bathroom for several minutes, then came back out to find she wasn't the only one in the cabin anymore.

"Hey Rosalina," she said, her smile glittering with gloss.

Rosalina had recently arrived and had been claimed about a day later. Piper had welcomed her to the Aphrodite cabin and now she was a full-fledged member of cabin ten.
Cleopatra looked up: about six other Cleopatra's stared back, all reflections in other mirrors. She was now dressed in a pretty white lace dress going down to mid-thigh, the left sleeve sliding down to reveal the curve of her shoulder, with a turquoise choker necklace and aqua peeptoe pumps. Her wrists were covered in golden and turquoise jewels and her eyes shimmered with make-up. Gods I look fabulous, she thought, raising her chin.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu on 3/10/2015, 2:02 pm

Rosalina got up and walked to her sister. Hey, I need your help. I kind of have this crush on this boy and he is a son of Hades. You know Benjamin Anderson right? He walked by and all sudden my heart started to beat really fast. I may be good at setting people up, just not so much myself. What should I do?
Pikachu

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/10/2015, 2:31 pm

Cleopatra looked out of the window as Benjamin walked by, his limp barely noticeable. He was indeed handsome, in this unapproachable Hades-kid kind of way, she could see why Rosalinda would crush on him. He wasn't Cleopatra's type though, she preferred flirtatious and popular heartthrobs like Jason, Austin or Miles.

"Hmm. Benjamin is -- I've heard -- more of a silent and analytical person. I don't talk to him, but I've seen him hanging out with a Melinoe kid (Nathan I think his name is) and Morgan from the Hecate's. Why don't you just walk up to him in the arena and ask for a spar?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu on 3/10/2015, 2:41 pm

As Rosalina leaves she says, good idea. Maybe I will just do that. Thanks Cleo. All the sudden she accidently knocks Benjamin to the ground. H-h-h-e-ey she stammers looking right at his beautiful face. B-b-b-b-enjamin right?
Pikachu

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darcythedemigod7 on 3/31/2016, 6:23 am

Darcy walked in, wearing a MCR tank top,ripped skinny jeans, black high heels and blood red lipstick, her black hair hanging to her waist. In her hands were her rucksack and a huge blue backpack. 'This is Aphrodites cabin, correct?' She had a strong British accent, as she walked to the empty bunk in the corner. 'I'm Darcy. Darcy Black.'

darcythedemigod7

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/31/2016, 6:30 am

A few girls were relaxing on the couches in the corner, fashionably dressed and dripping with jewels. Cleopatra, a tall mixed girl with luscious black curls and green eyes, was sitting in the middle as the queen bee.

"I heard Kellie trash-talk your photoshoot," Daryl told Cleopatra, painting glitter on her nails.

Gianna giggled: "What, she's still stalking her page? That's adorable. She must really love her."

"She's obviously still not over me dating Victor," Cleopatra said with a small satisfied smirk. "Oh, well, what can you do?"

"Change outfit!" All the girls were laughing together when the door opened. Another girl had walked in. Cleopatra gave her a quick once-over: her black hair looked died, her clothes were punkish and her bags lacked fashion. Overall she looked like on of these emo girls whom she had banished from her social media dashes. She was pretty alright -- but there was room for improvement.

The teen model cocked an eyebrow then gave a sweet smile. "Well hello there. Yes, this is the Aphrodite cabin."
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by darcythedemigod7 on 3/31/2016, 6:33 am

Darcy faced Cleo and smiled. Darcy could tell these girls were popular in the cabin. Her stormy grey eyes twinkled. She walked over to one of the mirrors with her make up purse,heels clacking, and braided her hair in a crown over her head. She then checked her makeup, and smiled in satisfaction.

darcythedemigod7

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2016-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top