A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
High King Fridgeir
High King Fridgeir

Male
Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Empty
PostSubject: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime6/30/2014, 2:27 am

Name: Riley Homer
Eyes: Blue but she has orange contacts
Hair: Orange-red
Height: 5'8"
Body Type: Lean
Skin Color: White
God Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: Michael Homer
Country of Origin: America
Pets: None
Talents: She is fast and can cook well, even without her power
Weapon**: She uses a celestial bronze sword that looks like the daedric sword from Skyrim. It can lite on fire for 5 minutes with a cooldown of 30 minutes. It can lite on fire 10 times a day. And when it is not in use, it turns into a alternating orange and red bracelet that always appears on her right arm.
Personality: Riley is a loving, caring person. She is nice to everyone and tries to make them feel comfortable. She can make friends with close to anyone, but will not tolerate the jerks.
Flaws: Childish, soft-hearted, and gullible
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Riley can summon a home cooked meal. It can be anything from oatmeal to a Thanksgiving turkey. However, the more she summons, the more energy it takes. Each 1/8 of a pound takes 5% of her energy. It can be used 5 times a day (after the cooldown starts does one time end). All food in a meal must be summoned within 30 seconds of each other before the 30 minute cooldown starts. She can also send herself to any home she has ever lived in. It can be used once every 48 hours and drains Riley 99%.
Life Before Camp*: Riley was born and raised in New York City. She always loved her home and all home cooked meals. She also loved the colors of fire. Her hair was naturally orange-red, she had orange contacts, and her fingernails were painted with the design of a fire. She made friends easily and was always liked by everyone except the jerks. On her 13th birthday, she obtained a red and orange bracelet from her best friend, Dominic. He told her to never loose it. Then a week later, they went walking through the park when a hellhound attacked them. Dominic told Riley what to do with the bracelet and she turned it in a sword. She eventually killed the hellhound and Dominic led her to camp. She then had it enchanted so it would lite on fire and also found out that her mother was Hestia and that Dominic was a child of Triton.
RP Example*: I walked out of my cabin and into the courtyard. Today I was going to find someone new to talk to. I didnt even care who it was, or who their parent was. As long as they weren't jerks. But first I needed something to eat. So I sat down on a bench and clapped my hands once, thinking about a cinnamon roll.. A plate with a cinnamon roll appeared in my lap. I smiled at my amazing power.
Any notes about your character: None

Last edited by Herobrine on 7/1/2014, 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly
Role Playing Legend
Holly

Female
Number of posts : 10415
Registration date : 2012-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime6/30/2014, 1:22 pm

How many times can her sword catch on fire?

When you say home meal, such as a thanksgiving dinner do you mean the main course and the sides? Such as turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potato, ect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
High King Fridgeir
High King Fridgeir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime6/30/2014, 5:02 pm

Edited
And yes, so like if you can make it at home, she can summon it. She can't summon stuff that you only find in nature or stores like apples, but she can summon stuff that you use apples to cook. And oops, I wasn't thinking when I put dinner. It was supposed to be turkey. Though yes, if she summoned everything that is in a thanksgiving dinner, she could summon one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly
Role Playing Legend
Holly

Female
Number of posts : 10415
Registration date : 2012-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime6/30/2014, 8:35 pm

When you say drained 99%, what is the physical affect on her? Is she drowsy, sore, nearly asleep...what's the physical condition when she's 99% drained?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
High King Fridgeir
High King Fridgeir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime6/30/2014, 10:33 pm

It is an energy drain, and if she loses any more energy, she will pass out. She will be extremely sore and drowsy as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moriarty
Dedicated Member
moriarty

Female
Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 1:33 pm

I don't think pop-tarts count as "Home-cooked"

Do you mean fast, as in like, a speedy runner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
High King Fridgeir
High King Fridgeir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 4:06 pm

I changed it to a cinnamon roll
Fast runner, fast reflexes, and fast thinker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moriarty
Dedicated Member
moriarty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 8:15 pm

How long is her sword?

Is Dominic a character on the site?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
High King Fridgeir
High King Fridgeir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 10:24 pm

4'4"
And no, not yet anyways. He will eventually be one of mine though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moriarty
Dedicated Member
moriarty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime7/2/2014, 12:20 pm

Approved!

Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Tumblr_m6z37oIoi41qfic4h
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia   Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riley Homer-Daughter of Hestia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-