A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

To lazy for a name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
High King Fridgeir
High King Fridgeir

Male
Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2012-12-06

To lazy for a name Empty
PostSubject: To lazy for a name   To lazy for a name Icon_minitime7/19/2014, 11:41 pm

Alright, so I started playing this me recently called Evony-Free Forever. And I realized that with the Embassy allowing us to make Alliances, the entire site could join in one Alliance and help each other out. Now, I would like as many people to join as possible, so please do. Now here are some things about Evony.
Evony is one of those games where you build a city and each building is built using real life time. For example, the cottage takes 1 minute and 11 seconds of real life time. However, if the starting time it takes to build it is under 5 minutes, you can press "Speed Up." If it is over 5 minutes and you press "Speed Up," it will ask you if you want to use any guidelines. To get some of the cool stuff like more guidelines, you can either purchase them with real money, or do quests to get them. And after you create a barracks, you can train troops so you can go and take on other players and the NPC's.
Now, there are some requirements to join the site Guild (Alliance, whatever). The first is that you must be on the world Claymore. To get there, you must re-log after you start and when it says "Select World," Select the one that says Claymore. And the last requirement is that you must have a Level 1 Embassy. Without one, you cant join and Alliance.
You can join Evony by going here: www.evony.com And finally, after you make your Embassy, tell me your name so I can add you to the Alliance. After that you must go to the Embassy then select the group called CHB and click Join.

Last edited by High King Fridgeir on 7/20/2014, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davis
JAEGERRRRRRR
Davis

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2012-03-18

To lazy for a name Empty
PostSubject: Re: To lazy for a name   To lazy for a name Icon_minitime7/20/2014, 6:13 am

you may want to link to the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
High King Fridgeir
High King Fridgeir

Male
Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2012-12-06

To lazy for a name Empty
PostSubject: Re: To lazy for a name   To lazy for a name Icon_minitime7/20/2014, 7:30 am

I'm wasnt sure if it was considered advertising
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

To lazy for a name Empty
PostSubject: Re: To lazy for a name   To lazy for a name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To lazy for a name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-