Emangus (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emangus (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason on 8/7/2014, 11:51 am

Magnus walked into the lake area, swinging his long sword, Pain, in a quick motion that made it seem like it was a strip of air that was accelerating in light speed. He put it down on a rock, sitting down on another, and thought about his father. Janus. He was pretty sure he was one of the only, if not the only, Janus kid in camp. Why that was he did not know. He looked down at the sun-sparkly lake. He could use a dip to cool off a bit before training.

He took his shirt off, showing his muscles which he had spent quite a bit of time trying to achieve. BUT, he was not like that petty Jason Sungo who showed off his muscles to get girls. He would enjoy a girlfriend, he admitted, but not one of those stupid, weak, Aphrodite girls who were fatties trying to fit themselves into tiny bikinis. Even the pretty ones were annoying. And then there was Piper McClean, y'know, the idiot Aphrodite cabin leader. He sighed and rolled his eyes at the thought of her. He dived into he water.

It was nice and cool, and relaxed him a bit. It reminded him of the lakes back at Brazil, which some of the animals swam in. Except, this was exactly that except for the Brazil part: an animal in a lake.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 11335
Registration date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Mystery Box Prizes: 3 monster attacks, a name change, god parent visit

Back to top Go down

Re: Emangus (PRIVATE)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 8/7/2014, 12:27 pm

Emily hobbled cautiously along the lake shore, taking picking a paths that seemed to be the easiest to follow. Combination of slippery banks and shifty stones made movement an arduous, still it was worth the effort and the great deal of skill invested to reach her favourite place to view the lake from. Oddly enough though, today her favourite place to observe the lack had been occupied by someone else.
Not just anyone however, but Magnus, the Magnus. Part of her thought about retreating back or finding another place to sit instead. Instead a greater part instilled her with the desire to go and sit with him, join him at what she believed to be the best part of the lake.

For those not in the know and Emily made sure virtually no one knew, she liked Magnus. He often appeared like a nice guy and didn't possess an ego problem.
Nor did he tease or poke fun at Emily because of her crutches and the obvious resulting effects that would have on her ability to be a hero.

Emily's being a Daughter of Thantos, generally kept the company of other Underworld children. Largely because most Demigods she'd had the awful fortune to meet happened to dislike the Gods of the Underworld for a variety of biased reasons, more importantly it those other Demigods caused her the most grief over her crutches and leg.
The Underworld children did not, though few became part of her close circle of friends. Very few people enjoyed that exclusive position, Emily found making friends like that to be a significant challenge. There were probably only about three or four people in the Camp who knew about Emily sort of liking Magnus. She thought he was pretty cool, to be honest there could be little harm in that.

She managed to make her way slowly over to where he currently sat and as she hobbled, called out. "Hey mind if I join you?" Emily seemed to be ignore the fact that his shirt was off, muscles might be nice and all yet for the majority of Campers who found themselves blessed with such they where rude, crude and brunt. Just brutes really. Magnus was different, why because everyone was different, right?
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2014-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 8/7/2014, 12:41 pm

Magnus looked at the girl talking to him. "Yeah, sure, that's cool." He grinned at the girl. This was Emily, the crippled girl. He heard rumors she had gotten in a truck accident. He had no reason yet to be vicious towards her. He decide it would be nice to help her in. "Let me help you." He slowly pulled her in, hanging onto her. "I gotcha." Magnus smiled at her.

He hung onto her for a while, then slowly put her down, but he was still hanging onto her shoulders. He didn't know how easily she could swim, the way she was. Magnus smiled down at her. He swam around with he, until one annoying Aphrodite Jason-fan-girl came over.

"Can we feel your muscles?"

He grabbed a large rock with one hand and threw it at her. She screamed and ran away.

"Sorry, they are quite annoying." He swam a bit more before asking the question, "so, do you enjoy fighting any?" he blushed, "I mean, I'm not sure you can fight, but...ehm...sorry."
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 8/7/2014, 12:58 pm

"Hey wait! What?" Emily called out holding tightly but awkwardly onto him, her crutches making it difficult to. She couldn't swim, she had learned briefly before her injury but after that... Emily couldn't, she wouldn't try either. His words failed to calm her, the thought of drowning filled her with terrible fear, that would truly have to be one of the worst ways to die. Her favourite spot was actually a cluster of flat, smooth rocks near the edge of water, not actually in the water itself.

Emily kept a good grip on Magnus, she did not want to slip and disappear under the water. She wasn't a Daughter of any of the various Gods of water. She tried to ignore the Aphrodite girl, but she would never have thrown a rock at her. Yet, the display of violence got rid of the girl quickly, far better than ignorance would have.
"Firstly well done on getting them to go" She informed him, her voice nervous. "Secondly... Sorry for holding so tight it is because I really cannot swim"

"It is fine and yeah... I am a half decent shot with a crossbow" She reassured him that it was fine, Emily wasn't a good fighter and never really would become one. She would just have to do her best and pray that would be good enough.

Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 8/14/2014, 9:59 am

He smiled at her. She seemed so weak. He wanted to help her. "Cool, crossbows are sweet. I could maybe help you a bit if you needed it? And, by the way, don't feel bad. I should've never pulled you into the water." Magnus felt a bit guilty, something he didn't feel very often. He lifted her up and put her in the spit she originally sat in. Magnus then backed away, swimming. He did a backfloat, then got back up.

"Well, I know you, you know me, but let's officially meet. I'm Magnus Delu, son of Janus. I don't have many siblings, if any." He approached her again.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 8/14/2014, 10:13 am

She returned his smile with a nervous one. "It is okay.. Thanks" Emily informed him gratefully now that she was back on solid ground, soaked, but on secure ground where she probably wouldn't fall into the water there. Hopefully she would not fall in anyway. That would be embarrassing.

Emily watched him swim around, he began to remind her of Dolphins they liked to swim around humans. "Officially meet?" She echoed looking a bit bemused before saying jokingly. "Why all formal for?"
She swept on introducing herself next. "I am guessing you already know who I am I'm Emily Stone Buettner, daughter of Thanatos."

Now that the introductions where aside Emily decided to ask a question, though she probably could have guessed at the answer. "So... I am guessing that you like to swim? Silly question I know." Emily added the last part quickly. She shuffled on the rock, laying her crutches onto the ground carefully, safe from the water and safely away from the edge so she wouldn't knock them in accidentally.
They could do without a watery grave coincidently Emily could do without knocking them into the water the result of which would give them a watery grave, because they served as her primary means of locomotion. Getting around without them usually was insanely difficult.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top