picture perfect

View previous topic View next topic Go down

picture perfect

Post by Sienna on 8/14/2014, 7:38 pm

Although some people might not believe it, Wyatt and I donít spend all our time together. In fact, I spend most of the day alone. I know, itís hard to believe, but itís true. Leah Howard has a life outside of her boyfriend. Shocking, isnít it? Sarcasm aside, there I was, sitting in the middle of the courtyard, camera in hand. It was an ugly day outside. It wasn't raining, thanks to the weather control, but it was cloudy and humid. So, basically just like the UK. I had gotten too used to the sunny days and 30ļ weather. I didn't need sunny days to take photos. I actually preferred cloudy days when taking landscapes. The clouds added texture to photos.

In all my years of photography, Iíve had the same motto. ďTake pictures of everything and then delete all the crap afterwards.Ē Itís worked out pretty well for me. I was flipping through the photoís I had taken, trying to weed out all those bad shots. Normally, Iíd do this on a computer, but my memory card was full and I was too lazy to go back to my cabin. On the bright side, there were lots of shots to delete.

Sometimes I hated camp. I had practically taken a picture of every inch of this place and now there was nothing new. Iíd been experiencing photographerís block. If that is even a real thing. It must be. I stood up, with my memory card now only half full. I started slowly turning around looking for something interesting.
Sienna

Female
Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2012-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: picture perfect

Post by beanie on 8/15/2014, 10:31 am

sometimes you gotta fall before you fly
pic credit goes to jo

The weather outside made Niamh a little nervous. It looked like it was about to rain but luckily it wasn't, she didn't need rain ruining her day. That would just put her in a bad mood.
She doesn't even know where half the kids in camp are. The courtyard was as empty as a ghost town, scaring Niamh a bit. She had just come out of her cabin, wearing a jean jacket, white tank, pink converse, and black jeans. Her blonde hair was tied over her shoulder, she kind've looked like Barbie.
As she continued walking, she saw Leah, one of her half-sisters. A little conversation wouldn't kill her.

"Hey Leah!" The blonde chirped. "Hows it goin'?"

beanie

Female
Number of posts : 2046
Registration date : 2013-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum