A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lauren
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2014-02-18

International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.)   International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 12:36 pm

ANOTHER UPDATE

ISIS AND JAMES FOLEY

Last Tuesday night, after threats directed towards the United States, a US reporter was murdered by ISIS. James Foley, A United States reporter, was held hostage for months along with around a dozen other US citizens by the terrorist group, ISIS. ISIS had been threatening the US to kill Mr. Foley, if a random was not paid. The USA refused to pay the ransom, which resulted in the beheading of Mr. Foley on Tuesday night. The whole event was video taped and sent to the USA, and although I have not seen the video, and do not wish to, it is told to be pretty gruesome. President Obama gave a speech from his vacation spot  on Wedsnday morning,  ISIS is already threatening to kill another American.

Sources:

Sadly, I cannot to link you to my source as it was a political news show on the radio, which was named the Mark (something) show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
The Genius

Male
Number of posts : 3580
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.)   International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 8:01 am

As a heads up, in the video, it doesn't show the full beheading, but it just shows the knife going to the neck then skipping to the head lying on the body.

On the other hand, some people believe it to be a fake (not saying these are my opinions, Im just stating the opinions of some) as there is some evidence for this, but google that for yourself if you wish.

But as for sources, just google James Foley, you'll find a lot... google james foley fake if you wanna read all about that too.

Kyla O'Shea - Tyche - 17
Ciara Martin - 14 - Pollux
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kayt smells
kayt smells

Female
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-09-25

PostSubject: Isis.   International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 2:00 pm

ISIS
Terrorism/Nationalism
Middle Eastern Area

Sadly, today Britain raises ISIS terror threat level to severe. Which means.

High terrorist threat level.

High chance of getting bombed and much more.

I hate to report this, but I am informing you people in Britain (youve probably heard about it)

So now not only does Obama not have a plan and went on 'vacation' from serious problems but now ISIS is swearing they will make America a bloodbath. He literally doesn't have strategy. You do realize that it means literally, we are sending thousands of soldiers to their death over in Iraq with no strategy. My father is one of those soldiers. ISIS is taking American Citizens and literally killing them. And not just American Citizens. British, Syrian Citizens, Iraq Citizens, so many more human beings. Human beings...

Children.
Women.
Men.
Innocent People.

We are all human beings.

We are going to live through a WW3. If we can't get Russia and Ukraine out of war (they are under war.) If we cant get ISIS under control, (isis is currently invading Russia.) and if we can't start making right choices and careful decisions. Even my state is falling apart, I mean higher killing rates, higher robbery rates, and I mean FFS! My brother's school is on lockdown in a safe town, in a Catholic School because someone broke into the school. We are falling apart!

Sorry to report bad news. Coming with good news soon.

-Fro.
Sources:http://www.wlec.com/national-news/britain-raises-terror-threat-level-to-severe/
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/29/obama-under-fire-for-admitting-no-strategy-yet-for-isis-in-syria/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/28/us-hurries-russia-isis-threats
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/russia-and-ukraine-are-now-at-war-bremmer-~n4z5cuhTdCrvJJ5YiVGSg.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy
Sammy

Female
Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2014-05-12

PostSubject: Re: International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.)   International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/10/2014, 9:16 pm

UPDATE

AMERICA TAKING ACTION AGAINST ISIS
Terrorism/Nationalism
Washington, DC, United States of America

As of 8:00 tonight, the Commander in Chief of the USA, Barrack Obama, has announced that the US will be taking action against the terrorist group, ISIS/ISIL. America is planning on placing soldiers on ground in Syria/Iraq, though is not sending soldiers into a combat mission. These soldiers will be there only to train the armies of these nations.

More on this coming later.

Sources: NBC Broadcast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uniquely-unoriginal.tumblr.com/
Davis
JAEGERRRRRRR
Davis

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.)   International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/10/2014, 9:32 pm

history repeats itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
The Genius

Male
Number of posts : 3580
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.)   International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2014, 7:03 am

No combat missions... Yet. Wait for the next war.

Kyla O'Shea - Tyche - 17
Ciara Martin - 14 - Pollux
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.)   International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Political and Economical Discussion (I.P.E.D.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-