Inside the Aphrodite Bunk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inside the Aphrodite Bunk

Post by kayla on 8/18/2014, 2:08 pm

Nora had laid in bed nearly all day and didn't feel like getting up. Eren, her German Shepard puppy, laid against her with its own eyes closed too. Her bunk was all in the way in the back, away from the door as furthest it could be. Which gave her all the more reason to just stay in her bed and sleep the day away. She could skip a few more classes right? She groaned when she felt Eren lick her face, gently shoving his face away even when he whimpered. This little pup wouldn't let her get anymore sleep now would he? She sat up in her bed and grabbed a comb from the tiny table next to her, combing through her bed head. She kicked her blankets off and stood up in her white pajama shorts and silky pale pink tank top. As she finished brushing her hair she looked around the nearly empty cabin with a couple sleepyheads like herself still in bed. Eren hopped off her bed and to some other camper's bed still with the camper in it,

"Eren get back over here!" Nora hissed in a whisper. The pup didn't listen as it leaned over the camper's face and began to nuzzle their furry head into their face.

Last edited by kayla vern on 8/27/2014, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2013-12-01

View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/ReadersForLife

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Aphrodite Bunk

Post by Lauren on 8/18/2014, 10:38 pm

It had been a long day for Naomi. She had stayed up late the night before, with Edward of course. Dragging herself out of bed that morning had taken all the energy out of her. After Archery and Canoeing Naomi couldn't take it anymore. She snuck back to the cabin where she had been for about three hours, sleeping or feeding Lily, her canary. She was pretty sure she was sleeping then too. She probably could have slept longer too, if something fuzzy and wet hadn't nuzzled her face.

Opening her eyes, Naomi gave a small shriek at the sight of probably one of her siblings dogs. She kicked of the covers, revealing her green tank top and white shorts. Her hair was braided messily and in a hurry, and her makeup was smeared. She immediately felt embarrassed as she noticed her half sister, Nora was it? Standing there, looking in the direction of her and the thing that had nuzzled her, which she found out now was a small German Shepard.  She made an attempt to cover her face, but it was no use.
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2014-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 8/19/2014, 2:14 pm

"Oh gods! I'm so sorry about that Naomi," Nora apologized in a wince. She think she'd gotten it right, the other girl's name she meant. But she was pretty sure she did. She walked over to her sister's bunk and picked Eren up despite his squirming and whining to go back to the other girl's bed. "Eren just sees a pretty girl and always has to pick on em."

She laughed and put the puppy on her own bed, grabbing a squeaking toy from underneath her bed, and throwing it near him so he'd be occupied. She noticed her sister's face and grabbed a few make up removing wipes, walking back over to her and offering it to her.

"Which as you can tell, happens a lot since everyone here is practically gorgeous." She herself didn't have any make up on since she always took hers off before going to sleep and instead put on some overnight beauty mask. Speaking of that, she went over to her bunk and grabbed a mirror, and began to take it off. Her face wasn't green or anything like that since it was practically like lotion and all you had to do was rub it on your face. Nora looked into her mirror to see the effects and shrugged. It actually wasn't that bad.

Last edited by kayla vern on 8/27/2014, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren on 8/24/2014, 4:06 pm

Naomi laughed. Most likely because what Nora had said was the absolute truth. "Oh don't worry about it. He's a cutie anyway."  She said, gratefully accepting the make up removing wipes. She quickly wiped off her smeared makeup, cursing herself once more for not bothering to remove it herself before crashing.

"So, I'm here because I was practically a zombie this morning, and I thought it would be the best for the world if I could get a few more hours of sleep. So, why are you here?" She asked the girl, who she was sure was named Nora, after thinking about it a little more.
Lauren

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 8/27/2014, 10:32 pm

"Complete and utter laziness," Nora huffed out as she plopped back on her bed with her vision solely focused on the bed above her. "I didn't feel like getting out of bed and sleep is good for the body so really, I was doing myself a favor."

She sighed, sitting back up, and leaning on her pillows as a smirk appeared on her face as she looked at Naomi from across the room. She wiggled her eyebrows oh so charmingly as she spoke, "So you got a boyfriend? Or girlfriend? Or other? Love's love, I don't judge. Personally speaking, I myself like a little variety if you know what I mean."
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren on 9/8/2014, 9:16 pm

Yes, Naomi knew exactly what she meant. But that didn't change the question that Nora had asked her, and Naomi's cheeks turned a deep shade of pink when she thought about Edward.  "Well, not exactly. I mean, I thought I might have but, he kind of, well, left. He's gone. Left camp.  Probably wont be back." She sighed as she flopped back down on her bunk. "So, no, not really. You?" She asked Nora, as she fiddled with her messy hair.
Lauren

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 9/11/2014, 11:06 pm

Nora pouted when she heard that, her lower lip jutting out like a child. How could a guy just leave in a relationship like that and indicate he'd never probably come back. She huffed an irritated puff out of her mouth which blew up a strand of brown hair that had fallen across her face. But then again she didn't know the details so who was she to judge the guy?

"That really sucks." She stated bluntly, mindlessly grabbing a nail filer from nearby and evening out her nails to perfection. Sighing she replied, "I don't have any people I really like at the moment."

Nora visibly perked up as an astounding idea came into her mind. It was like a light-bulb had been switched on. She let the nail filer fall from her hands as she clutched her bedsheet excitably with a grin on her face, "You know what we should do? Go hunt. Not like for deer or anything but for like- people. I certainly wouldn't mind the benefits of having somebody who warmed my heart and who knows? Maybe even my bed." She added cheekily with a little wink. Okay maybe she was exaggerating on the bed part but hey, she was open to it. Not that her cabin mates would necessarily like that kind of situation.
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren on 9/14/2014, 8:36 pm

ooc: I almost choked when I read that last part XD

"Yeah, I guess that could be fun." Naomi sighed. She didn't know if she was ready to move on from Edward, but doing stuff with Nora would keep her mind off of it. Sort of. Nora seemed nice enough, not unlike her siblings but not alike to them either. Most would have laughed at her for having smeared make up and frizzy hair, although Nora hadn't said a word, instead, she helped her. She seemed trustworthy enough to go "people hunting" with.

"Let me just brush out may hair and fix my makeup. Basically make my self look like less of a monster." She told the girl, twisting to grab her brush and makeup bag off floor. She pulled the brush through her hair, wincing at the knots it caught.
Lauren

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 9/14/2014, 10:12 pm

"That's the spirit!" Nora cheered as she rolled off of her bed to crawl over to her chest that was at the foot of her bed. She opened it up and immediately began to pull out articles of clothing. How did she feel today? Hmm, maybe a little mellow and happy so warm-ish colors would work today. She narrowed down her clothes and laid them on top of her bed as she twirled a strand of her hair with her eyebrows set in decisiveness. Eventually she picked out an outfit and set to stripping so that she could change into it.

"So are we going to be checking out our cousins or head out into the city on our little hunt? Maybe some mortals? Book store, cafe, mall? Ooh maybe the mall, shopping and on the hunt! Gods I haven't been to a mall in like months." Nora shimmied into light russet jeans that fit her like a glove but not in a suffocatingly way while also discarding her tank top so that she was left in her black bra. She knew it wasn't really good to sleep with it in but sue her for being lazy. She swapped her discarded tank top for a basic white shirt and layered a loose knitted beige sweater over it, she leaned down under her bed where all her shoes laid, ordered by color and pulled out a pair of dark brown ankle boots that matched her dark hair. She grabbed her old clothes and threw them in a dirty laundry basket, plopping on her bed to wiggled her feet into the boots.

"It's inevitable we're going to run into a monster or two but it'll be worth it." Nora said in a sigh.
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren on 10/5/2014, 10:22 am

"Ooooh the mall sounds fun! I haven't left this camp in ages!" Naomi exclaimed as she tugged her hairbrush through one final tangle. She looked over herself, deciding that wearing the same clothes you slept in was not a good idea. She reached for her own chest of clothes, and started to pick an outfit out. "I think I can handle a few monsters." She told Nora, as she laid out her decision. Black high waisted jeans, a white tank top and a checkered red and black flannel. She began to undress, changing out the sleep worn clothes for a fresh outfit.
Lauren

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: