A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero
Senpai
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2012-01-28

My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-; Empty
PostSubject: My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;   My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-; Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 10:32 am

So basically I'm sharing this story with you today because personally it's kind of funny, but not exactly as funny to me. So basically last night I was trimming my eyebrows up, and I was gonna put two slits in them, in case you guy's don't know what that is, it's basically where you you cut two lines in your eyebrows, it's pretty fashionable & nice, and I was just trimming my two slits up, because I already had it done, and I was just going over them again because it's been awhile since I re-trimmed my slits. Well, as I was putting the shaver in the line, I moved my hand just the slightest bit by accident, and cut a big chunk on the right side of my eyebrow. Well bottom line is, I'm very upset naow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://viralcentral.tv/
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano
Milocross

Female
Number of posts : 7771
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;   My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-; Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 2:14 pm

shouldnt this go in the book of fail and win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lauren
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;   My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-; Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 3:19 pm

I kind of share a similar story. When I was like maybe 7, I was taking a bath in my parents bathroom, and I saw my moms razor. Well, long story short, I decided to shave off the non existing hair all over my face, and I nicked off half my left eyebrow. It grew back, but it was never the same.

If you haven't already thought of this, try drawing it in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero
Senpai
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;   My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-; Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 3:25 pm

I would've been made of fun for wearing makeup if it were to wash off during the day, but I'm gonna have to do some makeup now to cover it up. I'm pretty good in the makeup expertise. c:
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;   My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-; Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 3:41 pm

well that's good news, people who don't know what their doing can make it worse. Best of luck :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian
Christian

Female
Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;   My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-; Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 3:44 pm

eyebrows on fleek

But you're cute no matter what kaa baby <3

[17:11:40]  sandwich : life lesson: always trust christian with an admin position
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero
Senpai
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;   My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-; Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 4:35 pm

dawdaw <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;   My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My eyebrow is now ruined. ;-;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-