A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Big. Fricking. News.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lauren
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2014-02-18

Big. Fricking. News. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big. Fricking. News.   Big. Fricking. News. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 5:31 pm

I WOULD BE GLAD TO WASTE ALL MY FREE MOMENTS WITH YOU.

(That came out wrong. oops, what I meant was, I can help if you want. My moms actually an event (Mostly wedding) coordinator. So I picked up a few things.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Big. Fricking. News.   Big. Fricking. News. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 5:35 pm

I would be super glad to help you!! Shoot me a pm if you need anything or have problems!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Loyal Member
Trevor

Male
Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Big. Fricking. News.   Big. Fricking. News. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 7:14 pm

O.O
Whut?!?!
CONGRATS AThENA!
I'm so happy for you and Lucas! I don't know how much of a help I would be but anything you need let me know. I do videos? So if you need something in that department, I got you covered:D Anyways if I don't speak to you before the wedding/honeymoon or what ever. Have an amazing time! Love is really precious to me and I get the feeling you are the same kind of person. Cherish your time together. I'll stop talking mushy now But have a good time! Cause that's all that really matters right?:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Bell

Female
Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Big. Fricking. News.   Big. Fricking. News. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/10/2014, 6:15 pm

Oh woah
Congratulations!!!! One thing for sure, I need to participate either as the organ player or the photographer or just the audience :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big. Fricking. News.   Big. Fricking. News. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big. Fricking. News.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-