A day at the stables

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A day at the stables

Post by Morgan Landry on 9/20/2014, 7:40 am

"Eh. We'll see who wins soon enough," Chiara said, ducking to avoid a low pine branch, then grinned, stopping the horse. She looked to the left and gazed at Camp Half-Blood, outstretched at her feet. Pegasi were climbing in the sky, the wall was rumbling and spitting lava, faint pipe noises indicated satyrs were making strawberries grow, laughter and water sounds echoed from the canoe lake and the clanking of swords could be heard from the Arena. Chiara shielded her eyes with her hand and breathed the scent of vines, lime and honeysuckle in. This was not Corsica, but it was still home. Whoever came to destroy it would have to fight her to death.

"How do you feel about the Hunters being here?" she asked Jane, kicking her Apaloosa back into movement.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15654
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Re: A day at the stables

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 9/20/2014, 7:48 am

Jane fell silent for a time, considering her question before finally answering just before the silence became awkward. "They are okay I don't mind them being here as much as I would like immortality a boy free future just doesn't appeal. I mean not having them around would mean I would have less butts to kick." She grinned. "It would get old I suppose living forever eventually... Everyone you knew would become history while you remained, it seems so sad."

At one point Jane had considered joining the Hunters but it just lacked the appeal for her to make the push and actually do so. The world in her opinion did not need her to stick around for all eternity.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1693
Registration date : 2014-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum