A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Talking to myself...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazyguy562

crazyguy562

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-08

Talking to myself... Empty
PostSubject: Talking to myself...   Talking to myself... Icon_minitime9/10/2014, 8:41 pm

Can you have two characters you own talk to each other or must they totally not talk and not know each other?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Talking to myself...   Talking to myself... Icon_minitime9/10/2014, 8:48 pm

Yes, they can talk to each other. However, you can't post multiple times in a row except in the bunk areas, preferably of your characters, meaning you'll probably need to stick conversations outside of the cabins into one RP post unless you're posting with another person.

Example: You post one part of the conversation between your characters, and your partner posts next. Then you post again but with your second character, responding to your first and maybe your other character's reply.

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazyguy562

crazyguy562

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Talking to myself...   Talking to myself... Icon_minitime9/10/2014, 9:10 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to myself...   Talking to myself... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to myself...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-