A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

this isn't like me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano
Milocross

Female
Number of posts : 7771
Registration date : 2010-01-08

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 12:20 am

Alright... So I usually never turn to posting in topics for help with situations like this, but how do you deal with someone that's causing you so much stress and drama?

There's this person that keeps drawing a lot of attention around me, and it's really overwhelming. There have been rumors of a relationship I possibly have with him(which is completely untrue), and it's not only putting a strain on my relationship with my boyfriend, but it's also putting a strain on my schoolwork and relationship with friends.

This kid has the potential to be a really nice guy and most people don't know the good side of him, but it's still really obnoxious that I'm being heavily judged for talking to him...

Does anyone have any advice for me? I'm desperate for answers right now, which is the only reason why I've turned to OOC...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhyolo
YOLO MASTER
Rhyolo

Male
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2014-05-25

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 6:28 am

Get him a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://<style>.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 6:39 am

Cat, I am despised at how you've forgotten the ways of shunning me. Treat him like you treat me and all should be well.
This is fine print text. Matthew or Matthew inc. is not liable for any damages to a client or anyone else but ourselves. In the case that physical or emotional breakdown occurs, call your doctor if you have thoughts of suicide, explosive diarrhea, type 7 diabetes or literal ear-splitting headaches. Copyright Matthew inc. 0-2014
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com
mabel pines
gun.
mabel pines

Female
Number of posts : 8785
Registration date : 2009-12-26

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 7:14 am

TELL A TEACHER I S2G TALK TO DR PERRY MAT & I HAVE BEEN TELLING U TO DO THIS TALK TO FRICKIN MR BOGUE MR BILLERMAN FIND HIS HOME PHONE NUMBER & CALL HIS PARENTS MAKE HIM P A Y I S2G

View user profile http://glitteratti.tumblr.com/
ComicElla.
ComicElla.

Male
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2014-03-11

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 7:49 am

Go to a counselor, the principal, or your parents. If all else fails then you should consider staying home from school for a few days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://joyandsorrow.forumotion.com
Bell
Bell

Female
Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2012-04-23

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 8:34 am

Treat your days like your normal school days. Act normally and ignore any lame jokes your friends tell you...they will eventually be exhausted and will stop teasing you. Then try to talk with your boyfriend and your friends to sort things out. Yelling won't work, I'm sure if it. If it did not work, though, do please talk to either your parents or your trusted counselor. I wish you the very best, Catherine :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watsky
Watsky

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-01-02

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 10:20 am

Listen to the three people above me. My advice is kill them, but telling a teacher or counselor sounds like a better idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kayla
Dedicated Member
kayla

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2013-12-01

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 10:33 am

Well my first thought was just like carina said but we don't want murder on your hands. My other thought was just to cut them out of your life even if their always there but just like ignore them (although thats easier said than done) but that's just my general advice. Cut anyone out of your life that impacts you negatively because they don't even deserve to be there and near such an awesome person. And people should just have faith in you that if you say that you aren't in a relationship with that guy bc first off it isn't their business anyways.

Shove ice down his pants or like tacs or something too idk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/ReadersForLife
Christian
Christian

Female
Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 2011-07-01

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 3:05 pm

sandwich wrote:
Listen to the three people above me. My advice is kill them, but telling a teacher or counselor sounds like a better idea

nah killing them sounds pretty good

kill them

it'll be ok though catherine dont let them get to your head <3

[17:11:40]  sandwich : life lesson: always trust christian with an admin position
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milocross
Milocross

Female

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 5:25 pm

The thing is I don't want to cut him 100% out of my life, because when he isn't being all weird and gross he's actually a really cool guy. I told him to stop acting all sexual and weird to me and he did stop, but he has his moments when he keeps going... And he has a lot of dirt on me so I don't want him to spread it around in spite...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davis
JAEGERRRRRRR
Davis

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2012-03-18

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 9:31 pm

tbh they're probs talkin trash about u havin two guys bc they can't even get one

your bf should trust u if u tell him ur not cheating. trust is like 100000% important in a relationship?? so if that's causing a strain idk; it's infuriatingly hurtful at worst and cliche at best but my advice would be to tell anyone who's got beef that what u do is none of their business, and make sure ur boy knows that u are faithful to him. If a few tiny rumors have him doubting your relationship, that sounds like more of a mechanical problem between you and him that should be calmly discussed between the two of u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milocross
Milocross

Female

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 10:13 pm

I've tried discussing it with him, but he's just really jealous because he thinks my friend is better looking than him. Like I don't want to be mean to my friends by telling them "its none of ur beeswax" but idk my boyfriend is the jealous type and i feel like he'll never 100% trust me with male friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze
Retired Staff Member <3
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 3957
Registration date : 2012-03-15

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 10:38 pm

if it's james hit him with a brick

if not then he's super irrelevant and just ignore what other people say. your life is your life. do what you want with it. concentrate on who you care about bc everyone else is irrel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milocross
Milocross

Female

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 10:39 pm

it is james /:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

this isn't like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this isn't like me   this isn't like me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this isn't like me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-