Hei , rakas Suomen ystävä

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hei , rakas Suomen ystävä

Post by Marceline on 10/5/2014, 2:21 am

Quintus decided that he wanted to watch the sunrise from half blood hill. He wore shorts, vans, a mambo shirt and a letterman jacket overtop. He had pulled the sleeves just past his elbows to show his many number of band bracelets.
It took only a little effort to wake himself up early, before the sun was scheduled to rise above the horizon. His hair was messy but it didn't change his looks much.
Within a few minutes his icy blue eyes saw the first rays of the morning sun. It created a variation of colours that amazed him. This was probably the first time he had stopped his up beat personality to experience something beautiful. He twiddled with his dagger. The sunlight reflected off behind him in a bronze colour.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2013-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hei , rakas Suomen ystävä

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/5/2014, 2:36 am

Jane had woken early, she found it difficult to sleep at the Camp, the peaceful state of it was something unnatural to her. She craved danger, the thrill of combat and conflict. It was too early to take a boat out on the lake no matter how beautiful it might have been to see the sun rise whilst on the water.
Jane deserved her reputation of being one of the hot heads in the Camp, she was quick to resort to violence and many Demigods who got on her bad side found out so with a swift punch to the nose. It seemed that she would always follow her maxim whether bored, in danger or actually in a fight, 'always attack'. Most Campers, possessed a fear of death, Jane merely held it in contempt, if she died it was simply her time to fall.

Her hair was tied up in a loose bun, her dark brown hair dyed purple, she wore an orange Camp Half-blood shirt, a worn leather belt with denim shorts and black trainers. Her axe was slung over her shoulder, a small weapon one that she could swing one handedly, very handy when it came to clashing with others on the confines of a boat. Unable to sleep, Jane walked around the Camp grounds, her blue eyes coming to rest on a boy who appeared to be of similar age to her. She walked slowly over. "Hi." She said sitting down nearby. One thing that was obvious about Jane was her immense height, she stood taller than most of the boys at the Camp, Jane's height despite her nickname of Little happened to be an impressive six foot four. Few Demigods here were able to top that.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1693
Registration date : 2014-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/5/2014, 2:49 am

Quin looked over to see a very tall girl. She had purple hair - which Quin found different, in a good way - blue eyes and was holding an Axe.
"Hei seillä, hello there." he said swapping from Finnish to English. His accent still lingered in his words when he spoke. He was glad for that, he liked remembering the voice and language of his homeland. That was the reason he swapped from English to Finnish sometimes, so he wouldn't forget his roots during the summer.
He ran a hand through his hair and put his dagger away.
"I'm Quin by the way." he added.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/5/2014, 2:55 am

Jane smiled grew recognising that accent. "I'm Jane I am going to take a guess and say either your Finnish? Or you've spent a lot of time in Finland." Her own accent wasn't as strong but still clearly there.
Jane placed her axe on the grass beside her though her right hand did not move far away from her weapon as if Jane expected for there to be reason for her to use it. No doubt she didn't want to be unarmed if or when a monster came into conflict. The new Campers often fell prey to the monsters outside of the camp barrier. She would be more than willingly to fight the monsters off, mostly because battles drew her like a hummingbird to a nectar rich flower.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/5/2014, 3:05 am

Quin's eyes lit up. "Kyllä, I grew up in Lahti, Finland." he said. It was pretty cool that another person was Finnish at camp. It felt slightly weird though. For a while he felt the slightest bit of an outsider, even if it didn't show on his face.
"Entä sinä? You speak Finnish too?" he asked her. He was quite interested and if she could then he would feel even more at home than he probably ever has. Aside from when he is actually at home.
He wondered what he would do later. Maybe he should invite this girl with him.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/5/2014, 3:10 am

"Yeah I speak Finnish to used to live there when I was younger and a lot shorter." She explained, Jane's mother had found a great job over in Canada so Jane along with her mother moved to Canada. The move marked the first and only time that Jane flew in an aircraft. There were no means in all the world that would make her willingly get on an aircraft again.

OOC: Sorry for the short length of my reply but I got to go now I just wanted to post before I left.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/5/2014, 3:25 am

Quin chuckled at her reply. "Cool." he said. He noticed that the sun had risen fully. Well that was quick hetthought to himself. He looked to Jane and got up.
"Tule. I'm gonna go look for something fun to do and two is better than one." he offered her to tag along with him. Her wouldn't mind someone to hang with as they searched for am adventure.

OOC: its okay! Mine's short too. :)
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/5/2014, 12:28 pm

Jane raised an eyebrow at him and looked at him suspiciously. "That depends on what fun thing you wish to do with the two of us." Jane continued to speak and suggested an activity that they could do. "We could get a boat and go out on the lake? I always like doing that."
Plus few of the many people which got on her nerves could reach her when she happened to be in the middle of the lake on a boat. If, on the rare occasion that they did, Jane would and could easily kick them into the lake. After all, Jane once did so before famously.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/5/2014, 4:49 pm

Quin thought about going on a bit of boating. He nodded his head, he was always up for anything. Maybe later he could go and play video games or go into the city...
"Lake it is, though later I wanna choose something for us." he said, now talking in English, though his accentstill hung in his words.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/5/2014, 5:56 pm

"Such as..." Jane trailed off leaving her sentence unfinished it was not a question more of a statement for him to finish with his ideas or preference as to what the pair ended up doing next. Jane loved the lake, it happened to be something obvious to all who chose to live dangerously and spend some time in the pleasure of her company. Near the lake or on it, Jane seemed calmer almost like a captain of an old sailed warship heading towards the ship of their rival. Away from it she appeared to be much more restless, almost hungry for battle, conflict and the adrenaline rush.
Many Campers before her father claimed her initially believed from her nature Jane to be a Daughter of Ares, as it turned out those who bet on that option where very wrong and a lot poorer as a result.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/5/2014, 6:20 pm

"Well, whatever comes to mind when the time comes. I'm more of a take-the-oppurtunity-when-it-comes person." he finished for her. Quintus had never thought ahead, always in the spur of the moment. Sometimes this got him into trouble. Whether it was with his physical state or with other people, he loved the fun and his mind never crossed over negatives, only the positive things. He remembered the time he tried to do parkour at school, it had ended with a broken arm and a weeks detention, though - till this day - he had always laughed about it.
He held a hand out to help her up, not that she would really need it. Jane looked like the kind of girl who knew how to look after herself.
"How about it then?" he asked. He hoped she would say yes because he would like the company.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/5/2014, 6:37 pm

Jane shrugged at his answer, it seemed well justified so she could not really fault it. Not that she wanted to anyway. She looked at his hand for a moment, perhaps considering whether or not to accept it in aid of getting up. Unable to think of a reason why she clasped his hand with her own before pulling herself up.
Jane enjoyed her height even if it intimidated some of the boys at the Camp, they shouldn't be too concerned really about her height. Her height alone wouldn't present a threat, it was Jane herself who they should of been more concerned about. That was where after all the danger lurked, especially if Jane took offence to whatever was said. If she did words weren't exchanged but blows in fight, usually started and finished by herself.

"I cannot fault it, at the moment it seems like a good idea." She picked up her axe as she started to make her way down towards the lake. "Well shall we?" Jane called over her shoulder at him.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/5/2014, 6:49 pm

ooc: should I make another topic and pm it to you?
bic:
Quin smiled as she accepted coming with him. Next to him, she was very tall though their height difference didn't make a change to him wanting to hang with her. It was then that he had noticed he had seen her before. He was sure she was a daughter of Phobos. This made him even the little bit more happier. He had heard of how people had lost bets on who her god parent was.
"Well shall we?" He heard her say over her shoulder. He caught up with her, nearly stumbling on his feet. He quickly regained balance.
"You're a daughter of Phobos right?" he asked, hoping he was correct.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/6/2014, 1:49 am

OOC: Or we can keep rping here but it is up to you really, do whatever you feel is best.

Jane chuckled, her laugh light, charming in it's own way, almost like birdsong. "Briareus actually." She smiled at him sympathetically before continuing to speak. "Don't worry before my father claimed me many people thought I was one of Ares' daughters... I'm not but I get on well with the Ares cabin." Quite a few of her best friends came from that Cabin. Jane fought with and against the sons and daughters of Ares on several occasions. Sometimes she would win however usually that never seemed to be the case, after all they chose to wear plenty of body armour as well as possessed the advantage of being a child of the God of War.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/6/2014, 2:15 am

ooc: mmkay we can just keep posting here.
bic:
Quin just nodded and continued making his way towards the lake. He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jacket. He was still happy that they were hanging out. He would be happy no matter who it was he hanging out with. He always said that two is better than one and more than two was even better!
"Briareus, cool. Do you have any powers?" he asked, deciding to spark up a conversation.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/6/2014, 2:25 am

She shook her head. "No no powers unless you count me probably being the record holder for most times I got into trouble for breaking someone's nose as a power." Jane decided to ask him a question in reply. "Who is your parent then?" She hoped that it would be one of the other water gods, perhaps even Poseidon himself was his father.
She supposed then Jane would have to show more respect as well as being more likely to side with him if he found himself in a fight or at conflict with someone.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/6/2014, 3:36 am

Quin chuckled at her small joke. Well he hoped she meant it as a joke. He kept what she said in mind. He would know to not argue with her or step on the wrong side of her personality. He would most likely never be in an argument with her anyways, he never thought about negatives in life. Life was better living positively and not unhappy.
"Who is your parent then?" Jane asked.
"Son of the god of fear." he said, putting his hand up in a salute. A cheesy smile was placed on his face.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/6/2014, 3:31 pm

"Really?" Jane replied raising an eyebrow at him whilst looking him up and down. "You don't appear to be too scary at the present." She did not want to make another enemy, Jane liked him he understood how to not get on her bad side.
The lake was in sight, glittering softly in the warm sunlight. It looked beautiful. "Can you swim?" Jane inquired wanting to know if the son of the god of fear knew how to swim or not. If he didn't and Jane did not know then she probably would not be able to save him if he fell into the water.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/6/2014, 3:44 pm

Quin tilted his head to the side slightly and kind of smiled. "Well, I prefer that way." he said. If he looked scary he was sure his life would be a lot more harder. His life would be much different. Maybe his step brother would like him better, though his stepsister wouldn't.
"Can you swim?" Jane asked. "Yeah. I have a masters degree in doggy paddling." He joked. Quin looked out at the lake. The morning light reflected off, making the bright blue water shimmer. It looked so nice.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/6/2014, 4:14 pm

Jane nodded the once. "Good good so I don't have to jump in to save your hide if you fall into the water." She laughed lightly, before walking down onto the shore of the lake.
"How good are you at rowing a boat?" She asked looking at him.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/6/2014, 4:30 pm

He laughed at her joke along with her. "Oh, well I feel so loved." he joked, making his way down to the lake shores. His feet kicked at the ground.
"How good are you at rowing?" He thought about it. He had actually never rowed before.
"I can always try right?"
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/6/2014, 4:53 pm

"Well today is for quick learning then." She teased deciding that indeed they would take a rowing boat and he would do his share of the rowing.
He would not have a choice in the matter.
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/6/2014, 5:27 pm

He smiled. "Awesome." he said excitedly. He loved to learn new things.
ooc: sorry its short :c
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Callaghan on 10/7/2014, 3:05 am

OOC: It's fine.

Jane smiled at him, she liked this boy he happened to be more adventurous and thus more interesting than most of the Campers she had met and squabbled with. She made her way down to the docks where the boats were kept. She climbed into one of the larger rowing boats investigating if it was suitable for their usage. Satisfied, she turned to face him. "We'll take this one."
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 10/7/2014, 3:14 am

Quin followed along Jane. Of hadn't taken them long to find a suitable boat, and by we he means Jane. It was fairly larger than then others though he guessed this must have better for practicing. "So, shall I push it out captain Jane?" he jokingly asked her.
There were already oars in the boat so Quin didn't have to run and find some, not that he would've mind.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next