A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammy
Sammy

Female
Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2014-05-12

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Empty
PostSubject: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.   You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Icon_minitime11/15/2014, 11:07 pm

So yeah. People keep asking for wedding details. And know, I can't give you actual pictures, because I'm actually a creepy old stalker dude who faked my whole life and life story, but I'll try to use some like stock photos and crap to replicate what I can.

Bouquet-

Okay, so I told you guys id be doing a trinket bouquet based on things that reminded me of you and you requested. So yeah. Here's pretty much the color scheme of it and whatever, but it actually looks nothing like this.

Spoiler:

so yeah

If you wanna know the exact stuff I put on it, just ask below.

Umm...I'll try to edit some stuff into this later, so I'll probably be doing bridesmaid dresses, theme/color scheme, vows, and dress, and other stuff you wanna know that you ask about below
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uniquely-unoriginal.tumblr.com/
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano
Milocross

Female
Number of posts : 7771
Registration date : 2010-01-08

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.   You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Icon_minitime11/15/2014, 11:11 pm

cool beans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kayla
Dedicated Member
kayla

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.   You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Icon_minitime11/15/2014, 11:35 pm

sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/ReadersForLife
mabel pines
gun.
mabel pines

Female
Number of posts : 8785
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.   You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Icon_minitime11/16/2014, 8:06 am

WHAT WAS IN THIS BOUQUET. I NEED TO KNOW. i mean i know i sent u like FIFTY SUGGESTIONS FOR THI NGS FOR ME i really like flowers ok but I NEED TO KNOW. I HAVE A BURNING NEED ATHENA

View user profile http://glitteratti.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.   You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-