A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
baekhyun
Loyal Member
baekhyun

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2011-11-12

warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Empty
PostSubject: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/19/2014, 4:43 pm

so first off i'd like to apologise so much for being a shite staff, and thanks for giving me the chance in the first place. i was busy with school and other things which is why i wasn't nearly as active as i should have been, so sorry.
and the 'other things' part of my reason is why i've put up the warning. i just feel like i needed to get this off my chest, i guess.
there's a boy at my school who has a restraining order put upon him and he's just really very creepy. i'm not going to disclose his name, but let's call him c. so, c has been propositioning me and saying really offensive and weird things to me since the ending of last year, and i've avoided him and ignored him as much as i could. i don't like confrontation, so i never really told any adult about it, which i now realise was a huge mistake on my part. this whole year, he's been following me around after school, trying to hug me and stuff even when i made it clear it was very much bothering me.
last week, i punched him in the gut after he put a hand on my thigh. three days ago, i had to stay after school for an activity, and my parents were late in picking me up. i was sitting outside, and c came up to me. he tried to give me a hug, and i told him i'd hurt him if he tried. he got very angry and offensive, and i was scared so i got up and tried to leave.
the point is, he broke my arm and hand, and that's why i'm typing this very slowly. i probably won't be any more active than i have been for a while.
-bee
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://baekhyuh.tumblr.com/
mabel pines
gun.
mabel pines

Female
Number of posts : 8785
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/19/2014, 4:46 pm

I AM GOING TO SET THIS BOY ON FIRE NOBODY DOES THAT TO MY FRIENDS WHAT THE HELL ):<

View user profile http://glitteratti.tumblr.com/
Watsky
Watsky

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/19/2014, 4:53 pm

k i l l h i m

oh my god baby that is so horrible i'm so glad he's got a restraining order i hope he follows it and if he doesn't do not hesistate to call the police that is not right that is so so so so horrible i hope your hand and arm heal well i love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano
Milocross

Female
Number of posts : 7771
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/19/2014, 4:54 pm

IM GOING TO CUT OFF HIS ARMS AND LEGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/19/2014, 4:57 pm

Does anybody have an ax somebody's gonna die tonight

Click on the gifs

warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beanie
beanie

Female
Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2013-12-21

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/19/2014, 5:10 pm

/hands the ax to
morgan and pulls out a lighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kayla
Dedicated Member
kayla

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/19/2014, 5:13 pm

that's just- no
just omg no
i don't know you very well to begin with sherlock but uRGH I HAVE A DEEP HATRED FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO BACK THE FLUFF OFF AND HURT PEOPLE BC THEY DON'T KNOW THE SIMPLE MEANING OF NO
i hope your hand and arm heals and feels better soon!

and also: may i join the bandwagon of murder of this dude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/ReadersForLife
Jules_Mcguelz
Jules_Mcguelz

Female
Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2013-09-06

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/19/2014, 5:27 pm

Oh god, I hope you're okay. We totally understand. We just want you to be okay.

I, as well, would like maim this boy until he dies slowly and painfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kayt smells
kayt smells

Female
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-09-25

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/20/2014, 10:00 am

oh my god!

oh my, oh my oh my

kill him

I know we aren't friends but really? Omfg why tf would he break your arm omfg anyone who does that.

I really hope you get better soon!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus
Creator of Reality
Samus

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime11/21/2014, 6:37 am

EXTERMINATE
I'll bring the gasoline
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.   warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warning: for stalker behaviour, assault, etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Out of Character Talk-