Voi~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voi~

Post by Kayt on 11/20/2014, 10:10 am

If you haven't noticed, I haven't been on much it's because I'm so terribly busy all the time. Well it started when I got severe nerve damage. This has been going on for a very long time, and we though I had it under control. But I might have to go under the knife to get the situation fixed...again. So i am on prohibition of practicing from my nueromusculartherapist. So sadly, i'm looking at another career right now, because the surgery can be 50% fatal to my violin playing.

So now I might be going to a magnet school, but its a private school with the specific fields that base curriculum off of what you want to do. So this leads me to this, i've been wondering and wondering and wondering for a bit of time wondering if engineering or health care would be right for me. I've looked at jobs for this and the number of people and about everything. I would either want to be a NICU Nurse, Nuerosurgeon, or Pediatric Doctor in the heath care or a biomedical engineer in engineering path.

Thanks again, and I probably still won't be on as much as if i don't get better by December, i'll be in surgery :c

Note: If my violin career does get stable, I am still going to that magnet school. I'll be getting a good teaching in both; but I would only tour for summer and breaks. I would make the final decision in college.

Thanks ahead!

(If anyone lives in the LA area and has nerve problems or needs a chiropractor i'll give you a recommendation to my doctor. She works on Rob Dyrdek, Gabby Reece and many other people. Though she is expensive.)
Kayt

Female
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Voi~

Post by Milocross on 11/20/2014, 11:51 am

Does this mean we can't go to Europe together? :c
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female