Cabin of Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cabin of Dreams

Post by CatWakefield on 12/23/2014, 4:49 pm

Cat walked into her cabin and plopped down onto her lumpy bed, laying back and staring at the ceiling absentmindedly.  She missed having friends.  Even though they had eventually  realized that she was a freak, at least she had someone to talk to.  It seemed like camp was a neverending cycle of training and keeping to herself, out of everyone else's way.  Cat yawned.  She hadn't slept well- big surprise there.  She rubbed her eyes, hoping someone would come in soon.
CatWakefield

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cabin of Dreams

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/23/2014, 4:59 pm

I walked into the cabin dressed as any normal girl with nightmare problems would. Black combat boots, ripped deep blue skinny jeans, black tanktop to show off my scars and tattoos, and my normal black eyeliner and hair. I noticed someone new and whistled for Chessieblud who bounded in and jumped onto the new girl's bed.Hi, I'm Nerissa. I don't think we've ever met before. And that black feline is my cat Chessieblud.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Back to top Go down

Post by CatWakefield on 12/23/2014, 5:04 pm

Cat smiled at the girl, trying to act like any socially average human being would.
"I'm Cat. Nice to meet you," she said, glancing at the cat on her bed.
"He's adorable, by the way."
CatWakefield

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/23/2014, 5:08 pm

Pleasure. and thank you. Chessie has kinda become my own little bundle of home since we moved here. I hope he does the same for you. Is there anything I can help you with? I'm new myself but I think i have the gist of the camp. I said with a friendly smile. Having no siblings growing up was difficult so now that I finally got to meet one I was pleased to not feel as alone as I once did.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CatWakefield on 12/23/2014, 7:33 pm

"Thanks for the offer. I'm fine for now, but I might take you up on it later," Cat said with a smile.
"So... are you my... sister?" she asked, awkwardly voicing the question in her head. She held her breath as she waited for Nerissa's answer, hoping that her question wasn't too forward.
CatWakefield

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/23/2014, 8:04 pm

I laughed kindly and nodded my head. Yes, I'm Nerissa Daughter of Morpheus. It's a pleasure to finally have a sibling. I was an only child growing up so this is all a change for me and Chessie.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CatWakefield on 12/23/2014, 8:08 pm

"Me, too.  It was just my mother and I, and we were never very close..." Cat trailed off, her voice tinged with a slight sadness.
"That doesn't matter, though.  So, do you like it here?" she asked, trying to change the subject.
CatWakefield

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/23/2014, 8:14 pm

I nodded my head vigorously. I love this camp to pieces. I haven't met a camper I don't like so far and I knew one person before I got here because he and I were pen pals throughout the course of the school term. I moved to sit on my bunk across the room from Cat and Chessie moved across the room to sit next to me. It was hard to leave home because I was so used to my mum and I being there for each other no matter what. I've only just moved here from Greece and going from country to country was hard enough, but then to leave my mother too. I just hope she's doing alright I said petting Chessie behind his ears as he closed his eyes and began purring. I hoped I wasn't being too open with Cat a scaring her off. I just wanted her to know that she wasn't alone in this situation.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top