More Regrets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More Regrets

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/25/2014, 3:04 pm

I walked into my cabin with Edward behind me and my hat immediately transformed into its cluster of moths. They all flew over to me and landed on my shirt or hair but not making the hat thankfully. I just wanted to see my little friends who always made me happy. I then noticed my metal box on my dresser and froze. There was my much hated box of razors. The moths formed my hat on my head and I tilted it low so as to block that horrible thing from view. My arms began throbbing at the thought of the metal on my skin and I felt a small whimper escape my lips.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Back to top Go down

Re: More Regrets

Post by Trevor on 12/25/2014, 3:16 pm

As Edward walks in behind Nerissa, he laughed at the moths. They seemed so funny and lively. Then Edward saw her locked her gaze onto a metal box. Edward could only assume that this box contained all of the razors that tormented this beautiful person. He calmly walked over to the box and picks it up. He walks to the door and places it next to it. He'll pick it up on his way out. Edward walks back over to Nerissa and smiles at her, placing both his hands on both of her upper arms, rubbing them. "You won't have to worry about those anymore" He says with a kind expression.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/25/2014, 3:21 pm

I tilt the hat up and look at Edward from under the brim of it. With a thought the hat changes into the moths that I had come to love in a matter of hours. They all flitted around the room and a few even landed on a sleeping Chessie who didn't mind at all. I threw my arms around Edward and gave him a hug as I felt tears slowly role down my cheeks.Thank you. I said softly, feeling very vulnerable.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 12/25/2014, 4:50 pm

Edward tightly wrapped his own arms around Nerissa. For a few moments, when Edward closed his eyes time seemed to freeze. Although not a lot of things made sense right now, this felt right. Her in his arms. She fitted into his body like she was born to hug him. "You're very welcome" Edward says soft, then adding "I'm always here for you. Know that."
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/25/2014, 4:57 pm

I felt my heart leap with joy as he said he was always there for me. Gods he was so nice to me, even with how I treated myself. My moths began fluttering around the room and I leaned away as they formed my Mad Hatter hat on my head. the brim of it was tilted down a little and it masked my eyes in a shadow. A single moth broke from the top of the hat and landed on Edwards nose making me giggle a little.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 12/25/2014, 5:20 pm

Edward laughs along with her, which causes his face to shake a little and the moth flies away. "What are they?" He asks, lightly touching the hat which shakes, or more accurately flutters, responsively. It must be some kind of magic, or perhaps something the Hephaestus children had made. Nothing seemed to amaze Edward like the things that happened at this camp. In his worldly experiences, it was truly one of a kind. "They're amazing." He says smiling down at Nerissa.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/25/2014, 5:25 pm

I beam up at him and the moths all shake on my head to let the one missing one back into its place. It was my Christmas present from my father. They listen to my thoughts and can detach to fly around and scout if i want them too, or just flit about and keep me company. I take a step out of the embrace and the moths all break free of the hat encircling me and making a ghost breeze for my hair to blow in. I loved being in the center of this circle of moths, it was like a barrier from the outside world. I closed my eyes and the moths began to move back to their hat form as a smile crept across my face.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 12/25/2014, 6:13 pm

Edward grins like a little kid, as his inner child surfaces. He reaches out in an attempt to touch the floating creatures, but every time he comes close to touching them, they flutter just out of his reach. "That's a pretty awesome Christmas present" Edward replied with a boyish grin. When he was younger, Edward would've been jealous because the last time his father got him a Christmas present was before his sister died. But know Edward was older (notice I didn't describe it as more mature) and he just could bring himself to give a sh!t.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/25/2014, 6:29 pm

I smile and toss the hat in the air, allowing the moths to fly about as they choose. I made a few of them fly and land on Edwards hair and nose which made me giggle again. Playing with the moths was fun and they were so soft too. Chessie woke from his nap and began chasing some of them back and forth on the bunk.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 12/26/2014, 6:23 pm

Edward laughed, struggling to keep a strait face when the moths landed on his face. He beamed as he watched the moths fly all around the room, laughing at Nerissa's cat even though it was a heartless creature (Not really). Looking back at his beautiful companion, Edward smiles. "You look very pretty this afternoon" He says as he takes a step closer, resting a hand on her hip. He pushes a strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear. Then on one of his many impulses, Edward leans in and kisses her, meeting her lips with her.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/26/2014, 6:31 pm

I felt myself give a slight jump as Edward touched me but relaxed immediately. I felt myself blush at him comment and my heart did leaps and jumps when he kissed me again. I felt some of the moths encircle us both and suppressed a giggle. I really hoped these moths didn't have any connection to my dad, or I would sooooo get the parent talk. But that topic could be dealt with at a later time if at all. For now, I just enjoyed my moment.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 12/26/2014, 6:36 pm

Edward pulls out of the kiss and smiles at her. An idea forms in his head. A wonderful, beautiful idea. An idea that involved him and Nerissa and happiness. The idea was a date. Of sorts. The smile turns to a grin, the grin a slight boyish giggle. "Meet me on the roof of the observatory tonight, around 9?" He says then kisses the top of her head. He starts to make his way towards the door, for if this was gonna work he had some preparations to do. "Will you be there?" He asks.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/26/2014, 6:42 pm

Oh gods. Oh gods! I felt myself beaming with happiness and my moths all flitted about excitedly, bumping into each other at times. I nodded furiously and couldn't stop myself from giggling. Chessie, who must have known something I didn't, wandered over to Edward and rubbed up against his leg before nudging the metal box towards him that i used to use everyday. Now I didn't think I would ever need it again.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 12/26/2014, 6:48 pm

Edward smiles as he picks up the metal box. His leg was super itchy from the cat, so as he walked out of the cabin he stumbled a bit. Embarassed he blushed. Before closing the door he stuck his head in and said, "See you later tonight beautiful" he said with a wink then closed the door.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/26/2014, 6:49 pm

I ran to my dresser drawers and pulled out almost all my clothes. There wasn't enough time in the world to look ready for tonight. Oh well. Looks like I'll just try them all on.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top