a date under the stars

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a date under the stars

Post by Trevor on 12/27/2014, 11:49 am

Edward is on the roof of the observatory, getting everything set up for this date. It was a clear night and the sky was full of stars. Edward was wearing tan pants and a white button down shirt. On top of the observatory's dome, he had laid out a blanket and a single candle. Placing a take out pizza box on the blanket, Edward settles and sits down waiting for his date. He smiled at himself, proud with what he had done. Even though it had taken most of his afternoon. He had to look all over camp for a blanket and a candle seeing as he owned neither of them himself, and also had to sneak into the city to get the take out. And that's not all. He reached into his backpack and pulled a bottle of champagne and two glasses. Strictly against camp rules, but hey it's the holidays and you gotta live a little.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a date under the stars

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/27/2014, 1:34 pm

I wandered through the camp till i found the observistory, no thanks to some Hermes kids who pointed me in the exact opposit direction. It was beautiful out but sorta chilly so i wore Edwards red jacket over a cute dress i found in one of my drawers. It was a no sleeve black dress that looked torn at the bottom but hung in uneven layers. Not exactly the best thing to wear in the winter but i loved the dress to shreds, pun intended. My black combat boots made a soft sound against the floor of the observatory as I climbed the stairs to the roof. I had done my usual dark eyeliner and made it into a soft smoky eye to make my blue eyes pop. I saw Edward on the other side of the roof and i sent my moths to him as they landed on his nose and hair. As I watched the moths i felt myself giggle and smile as I saw the simple yet cute layout of tonight.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 12/28/2014, 11:18 pm

Even before the moths touched Edward, he could tell Nerissa had arrived. It was as if he could feel her presence (or his years of Assassin training had actually paid off, but you know one or the other). His smile grew as he turned around and saw how absolutely stunning she looked. Edward stood up and took a few steps forward towards her, offering a hand so she wouldn't trip and fall. It would really suck if she died on their first date. "Hey there, you look absolutely beautiful this evening" Edward exclaimed, very excited however very nervous, but he managed to keep it under wraps with his cool demeanor.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 12/30/2014, 11:42 pm

I felt myself blush as I took Edwards hand and walked over to the blanket. This was really cute and I sat on the blanket just as the wind picked up a little. My black hair blew behind me and I looked up to see the most beautiful display of stars ever. Not even the sky of Greece at night could match this view. I found the constellations my mother had taught me. Scorpio, Gemini, Aquarius, Capricorn. They were all there, staring at my face and I felt my eyes just light up and my small smile grow to a full out Cheshire Cat grin. This was beautiful beyond beautiful. This was like a dream I never wanted to wake from.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/1/2015, 9:03 pm

Edwards smiles, finding enjoyment in this whole set up. He found joy in making this girl happy. "Would you like a slice of the best pizza in all of the US of A?" Edward asks with a grin. He got the pizza from the Solorzano Brother's shop. Best pizza he had ever tasted by far. After asking Edward's eyes turned sky-ward as he soaked in the night's beauty. He wondered if perhaps the camp's magic made it have such wonderful nights like this evening. Or if perhaps this was one of the few times in his life, Edward was lucky. Either way, he thought himself pretty lucky to be in such amazing company. "Thanks for meeting me" Edward says, breaking the silence after a minute or two had gone by.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/1/2015, 10:42 pm

I turned my head to face Edward and gave him a smile.I quite like this. With a quick movement i slid off the jacket I wore and exposed my shoulders and arms. I bore a single tattoo on my inner left, a date. October 31,2010; the day I was claimed. Mother took me to get a tattoo when she found out and I picked the date. It was a day I wasn't going to forget now, not even if I wanted to. I heard the offer of pizza and I nodded with a smile. I hadn't eaten anything at all today and I was starved.Id love some pizza actually, I'm starved.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/4/2015, 1:38 pm

Edward returns the smile as she slips off her jacket. He gets goosebumps as she takes it off and he's not quite sure why. He takes notice of her tattoo, a date, thinking that he likes it. It must have meaning which should be the only reason someone should get a tattoo. For instance to remember something or to show you're commitment to a cause or a goal. In Edward's case his was both, a reminder of his sister and a commitment to redemption. When Nerissa accepts his offer he grins as he gets a paper plate from his backpack and puts a slice of pepperoni pizza on it. "There you go" he says as he handed it to her. "So." Edward smiles, wondering if Nerissa was thinking of what he was thinking.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/4/2015, 1:50 pm

I took a bite of the pizza and smiled. It was delicious! When Edward talked i finished my bite and turned to him. What? I asked with a small laugh in my voice. He seemed to be nervous for some reason but it was cute on him.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/6/2015, 6:44 pm

OOC: I'm so sorry, I could've sworn I had posted but I guess not...:(
BIC:
Edward shifts his weight nervously. He was pretty sure he was blushing but he couldn't know for sure if he was. He wondered if Nerissa had guessed why he had asked her up here. She must've. Still, Edward was unsure whether to go through with it. Of course dating had it's upsides but it also had it's downside, thing Edward couldn't do when he was single. And yeah Nerissa was awesome! But wait if he was wrong. No. Edward let those thoughts fade, knowing that it was just him being nervous. He decided to just jump in with both feet, as he did in most things in life. "So uh, are you seeing anyone?" He asks with a nervous grin.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2015, 6:47 pm

My heart couldn't have been beating any harder or I may have died. I kept my expression calm but gave a smile.Not at all. I said letting my greek accent slip through, on purpose of course. Why do you ask? I asked giving him a smile but knowing there was a gleam in my eyes.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/6/2015, 8:19 pm

Edward's grin grew, his confidence building. "Oh no reason" He says mischievously "I just might happen to know a guy that might be interested." He adds a wink in at the end to let her know what he was really hinting at. While of course he wanted to ask her out, he wanted to at make it fun and rememberable.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2015, 8:22 pm

I giggled and gave him a playful shove.Well tell him I have my eyes on someone better who makes me feel welcome always. I said realizing his game and playing along with my own flare.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/6/2015, 9:19 pm

Edward laughed along with Nerissa. He was absolutely glowing with excitement. He had this warm feeling in his chest which was slowly growing throughout his body. "Really?!" He exclaims with fake surprise. "Tell me about him?" After finishing his sentence he grabbed a slice of pizza from the book and took a bite. Still amazing as ever.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2015, 9:24 pm

He's a sweetie who makes me feel like all my cares and worries are melted away into the very earth I walk on. I couldn't think of a better guy. I smiled and blushed slightly in the moonlight, causing my moths to flutter in my hair and on my bare shoulders.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/6/2015, 9:33 pm

Edward stopped for a second. Could she actually be talking about him. Sure, he had been complimented before. He'd been called attractive, handsome, sexy even, kind once. But no one had ever said something so nice before. The fact that he could make this girl so great was a task that astonished even him. "Well why don't you just date the idiot" He asks, getting very close to the question of the evening.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2015, 9:36 pm

I giggled.My dear Edward, have you no manners? It is always more meaningful if the guy has to think of a clever way to make a girl his own. Where's the fun in the girl asking? I gave a sly and semi seductive smirk before laying on the blanket and watching the stars and moon in the night sky. I didn't usually condone toying with someone but this was too easy and fun to do. Not to mention she already knew the outcome of tonight, and her answer.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/6/2015, 10:23 pm

He didn't know why, but the combination of the Greek accent and her smirk was the most attractive thing Edward had ever witnessed. He grin as also lays down on his side looking at her. Why look at the stars, when the real beauty was right in front of him, not a foot away. "Would you be interested in some champagne?" He asked with a wink. This wasn't the whole get the girl drunk routine. This was a special drink. Not a let's get drunk, but more of a let's have a special moment.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/6/2015, 10:29 pm

I turned my head to look at him and gave a small giggle before nodding and sitting up, letting my hair spill out over my back and shoulders. Tonight was beautiful and kept getting better. My moths landed in my hair at random and others landed on the bare skin I had on my legs. One landed on my nose and I giggled, lifting it onto my finger and petting it's back with my ring finger gently. They were soft, kind creatures. I had no idea why people disliked them so much.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/8/2015, 7:40 pm

For a moment Edward forgot what he was doing, and was instead inthralled with her. Even watching her just interact with her moths and her cute giggle was enough to make Edward have the biggest stupid grin ever. He takes a moment to regain whatever it was he was doing and then remember, and pour a little bit of champagne into the champagne glass. Just to start off. He then hands it to Nerissa, saying "There you are beautiful." After handing her a glass, Edward pours himself a glass. He lifts his glass towards her for a toast and says "To the man who makes you feel amazing. Whoever he may be."
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/9/2015, 6:30 pm

I toasted and took a sip of the drink before setting it down and laying on the blanket. It was so nice out and yet it was still kinda cold. I shivered but just rested my hands on the stomach and closed my eyes with a smile. Tonight was perfect. As perfect as perfect could perfectly be.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/11/2015, 4:32 pm

After the toast, Edward layed back and rested his body weight on his elbow which he used to keep his body slightly at upright angle. The two shared a few moments of silence as Nerissa rested and Edward simply watched smiling to himself like an idiot. While doing this, it made him cast away all the doubts he had earlier. Seeing her like this, he hair cascading over her shoulders her moths clinging her skin, he knew she might be the one. And as much as that scared him, he leans down and whispers into her ear, "Will you be mine?"
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/11/2015, 4:38 pm

I felt myself shudder as Edward said those words and his breath touched my ear. Without knowing it i but my lip and felt myself take a deep breath, my moths fluttering off my skin and flying around in the night sky. I turned my head to face Edward and nodded then whispered,Always I leaned over to him and looked him in the eyes, our lips almost grazing each other's and our breath dancing on each other's skin.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/11/2015, 4:56 pm

OOC: Song that's inspired me to post on this topic I see fire by Ed Sheeran
10/10 IGN would recommend
BIC:
Edward smile grew when she said the word "Always". He felt goosebumps go down his arm when she was so close to him that Edward felt that only a few atoms separated them. He placed his hand on her cheek as he ran his other hand through her silk like black hair. He stared deep into her beautifully deep blue eyes. Being so close together Edward spoke into her mouth when he said "You are so beautiful." As he did so he closed the 4 atom gap between them, their lips touching but not kissing. Her forehead rested his. It was as if the two were connected.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/11/2015, 5:40 pm

An entire line of goosebumps ran down my spine and through my entire body as my breath got caught in my throat. There was no way it was possible for me to be this close to Edward and not be kissing him, there was no way! And yet here i was, mere atoms away from this amazing boy, and he was not kissing me. The torture! Once i found my breath i began breathing again and my Moths landed on my shoulders, arms, legs, and the hand that held my face. A few landed in my hair and in Edwards as well as if they could flap their wings and push our faces together.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/11/2015, 6:10 pm

The texture of her lips against his own made Edward's mind scream for Nerissa. There were a few moments of the two just feeling each other breath, the feeling of the others heart pounding out of their chest, these are the moments felt like they could last forever. After these moments was when, in one movement, Edward finally kissed Nerissa, rolled back onto his back, and pulled Nerissa on top of him. The two laid there in an embrace, as they slow kissed. It was as if their love moved as slowly as a glacier, and then exploded like a firework.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next