a date under the stars

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: a date under the stars

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/11/2015, 6:18 pm

I felt Edward's lips on mine then nearly gasped out loud when he pulled me on top of him. But I didn't care, not one bit. My fingers laced themselves in Edwards hair as I kissed him slowly but passionately,closing my eyes, my dress now at an odd angle as it Huns to one side of us. My moths began landing on my back and i swear i could fly at this point.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/11/2015, 9:33 pm

These next few moments were probably the moments where Edward had felt the most alive in his life. He hand't slept in over 24 hours, fresh off assignment and was super tired, however besides all of this he was in the arms of this beautiful girl. His heart pounded in his rib cage, feeling like it was rising into his throat and threaten to lift him into the sky. He felt lightheaded as the two slowly and passionately kissed. He felt Nerissa fingers comb through his curly hair, as his own tangled in hers. As the two continued in their embrace, Edward couldn't help but wish for this moment for never end. That they may stay her, kissing until the sun rose and then some.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/11/2015, 9:38 pm

Gods this was the best night of my life. I laid on top of Edward and kissed him slowly but grew more hungry and kissed a little harder. I couldn't even think straight! My moths fluttered on my back and I felt a shudder run on my spine as their tiny bodies tickled my skin. I never wanted this moment to end and, if i could help it, I wouldn't make it ever end.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/12/2015, 10:28 pm

The slow and loving kissed soon escalated in a more hungry and passionate one as the two continued. Edward could feel Nerissa's whole body quiver against his own, as the two continued to kiss. He could feel her pull at his hair, almost as if she was indicating that she felt the same as Edward. For this to never end. He couldn't agree more.
OOC: Short filler sorry:(
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/12/2015, 11:06 pm

This was getting out of hand and I knew it. With a slight groan i broke the kiss, panting slightly and propping myself up on my hands, still laying atop Edward.Im sorry, i just can't rush this. I can't mess this up. i said in a whisper as my moths began settling in my hair and my bare back, a few resting on Edwards hands that still remained tangled in my hair.Im sorry. I said again, even softer than the first time.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/13/2015, 5:55 pm

Edward offers an understanding smile. "No, I catch your drift." He simply replied. It was really suck if they went too far, and ruined this amazing relationship they had just founded. But wow that kiss was great. Edward could still feel the blood pounding through his veins, pumped by his heart which was going a billion miles per hour. Edward softly ran his fingers through her hair one last time before dropping one hand to her waist and the other to her face. "Lay with me?" He requests.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/13/2015, 6:11 pm

I gave a friendly smile and leaned into the palm that now rested on my cheek. I let myself a few moments of this before moving off of Edward and laying next to him, resting my cheek on his chest and heart his heart racing still making me giggle slightly to myself. I closed my eyes and a gentel smile played across my lips as we layer together.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/13/2015, 9:59 pm

Edward smiled as the two arranged themselves in a comfortable manner. Nerissa rested her head on his chest and Edward started to absentmindedly started playing with her hair. Laying together like this, Edward felt like she fit perfect with him. He even started to close his eyes. The two laid in blissful silence, happy as could be.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/13/2015, 10:59 pm

I felt my hair being tugged and played with as my breathing slowed to match Edwards. The night was peaceful yet chilly. I took the blanket from the floor of the observatory and wrapped it around the two of us. My mind drifted into sleep and i let myself fall asleep in Edwards arms.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/14/2015, 9:34 pm

Edward could feel himself drifting off to sleep. Before he did, he pulled his hand out of Nerissa's hair. He draped his arms around his beautiful new girlfriend. He felt extremely lucky to be here with her on this beautiful night with all the stars in the world out on display. Just before he feel asleep, he softly said "Doux rÍves mon amour."
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/19/2015, 6:09 pm

I heard Edward's soft voice in my dream of nothingness and I felt myself twitch as I got pulled into his dream, waiting for it to take shape so she could tell weather she needed to try and pull out of the dream or not.

OOC:Nerissa gets pulled in to other people's dreams so if you want to add a dream in here go for it if not then we can just skip to the next day. It's your call.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/19/2015, 6:43 pm

OOC: Song
BIC:
It was going to be another one of those nights. Just as Edward had slipped off into the darkness that was sleep, the nightmares returned. As it always did, it started off happy. Sabrina and him climbing trees and playing hide and seek. The memory of the time they snuck into the kitchen to steal a slice of cake, the time the two spent all evening on the roof of the mansion counting the constellations. But of course the happy memories didn't last forever. The evening was a quite one, practice had ended early for everyone for the feast to ensue and everyone went to bed late. Dream Edward heard glass shattering, and bolted to Sabrina's room, but, just as always, just as he opened the door he was too late. And he watched the connard (google it) slice her throat. Enraged dream Edward tore him to shreds with his phantom blade, and while the mansion was being overrun by glade soldiers dream Edward sat there holding his baby sister in his arms. The dream continued on to a montage of the after math. William yelling at him. The Funeral. Him and Gavin leaving. Charles. Then the dream replayed it self, excepted this time instead of Sabrina, it was Nerissa. This was new. This had never happened before. Edward struggled in his sleep, while in the dream he screamed out for her as he watched her die. He couldn't let that happen. Not again.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/19/2015, 7:02 pm

I watched in horror as Edward's dream turned into a nightmare of the most horrible kind, one of family loss. I watched, helpless, as he lost his sister and then myself was in her place. Using all the strength i could manage i tore myself from the nightmare. Standing quickly, I walked to the other side of the roof and cried softly to myself. MY moths fluttered over to me and dried my tears before landing in my hair and on my skin to try and calm me. This was terrifying to me, I hadn't ever felt a nightmare that real before and it rattled me to my bones. Another calm wind blew my hair behind me but I still couldn't get the image of Edward's sister dying before his eyes. And now before her own.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/20/2015, 10:02 pm

As he usually did when he had this dream, he woke up in middle of the night. It was probably around three in the morning, when he was torn from the brutal nightmare, but just in time to see Nerissa get up and walk to the other side of the roof. Confused and concerned, Edward gets up and follows her. Hesitant, he waits a minute before he sits besides her comforting. "What's wrong mon amour" He asks, with a very concerned look on his face.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/21/2015, 5:52 pm

I shook my head. I didn't want to tell him about what I had seen, it hurt him in the nightmare so it would hurt him now. My moths fluttered in front of me and began making my hat which stayed suspended in the air. Without a second thought I grabbed in, placed it upon my head, and tilted the brim down so a majority of my face was hidden.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/21/2015, 9:28 pm

Edward frowns a little when she shuts him out, but understands as he wraps his arm around her. "Was it a nightmare? Because I've had my share of those." He was genuinely worried about her. By this point the nightmares didn't bother him as much as it did when they first started. He hated them of course but he didn't wake up crying like he used to.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/21/2015, 9:43 pm

I shuddered when Edward wrapped his arms around me and I just stared out into the distance.I'm sorry about your sister.I said bravely, knowing he was going to question my knowledge of such a thing.I'm sorry you saw me in her place. I whispered, looking at my feet.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/22/2015, 12:55 pm

Edward stays silent for a moment. He did know how she knew about Sabrina. It wasn't something he talked about, with anyone. Even though it was many years ago, that night still haunted Edward everytime he closed his eyes. Then she mentioned something there was no way she could possibly have known. He was utterly confused when he finally broke the silence. "I may have failed Sabrina, but what happened to her" he paused. "I won't let it happen to you" he told her softly. Another problem had arisen. Did this mean she knew his secrete. That he was an assassin.
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/22/2015, 4:27 pm

I sighed and stared out over the camp.I have the power to see into dreams but no control over when I get dragged into them. I left yours as quickly as I could. Im sorry Edward, i shouldn't have fallen asleep. I apologized again as my hat fluttered off my head and i watched the white moths land around where i say, some of them landing in my palms.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/23/2015, 11:52 pm

Edward shook his head, and placed his hand on Nerissa's cheek. Softly he says, "No, you have nothing to be sorry for." He offers her a slight smile even though he doesn't fully understand what was going on. "If anyone has a right to see my dreams, it's you."

OOC: Sorry for the short post :c
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/24/2015, 8:23 pm

I have no right. Dreams are sacred and special, nightmares most of all. Had I known you would have fallen asleep I wouldn't have let myself drift off as well. I said standing and moving to one of the other sides of the room, holding my arms in my hands and my moth's fluttering in my hand and on my skin.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/25/2015, 9:26 pm

Edward sighed as he got up to chase after her. As he sat next to her, Edward began to speak. "You know what so amazing about love? The ability to share that love with someone who loves you in return. You, Nerissa Terzi, are absolutely amazing and beautiful. I want to share everything I have with you, everything from something as normal as my day and to something as special and sacred as my dreams." He finishes as he looks into her eyes. "And nothing can be said that will change how I feel about you."
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/25/2015, 9:39 pm

I didn't know what to think. Here I was close the the break of day feeling horrible about trespassing on my very first boyfriends dreams, and yet he was telling me that he wanted me to see it if need be. That he, dare I say it, loved me. My hear fluttered as did my moths and one of the landed on Edward's nose, the same one that always did. I lifted it off his skin and gently pet it with my ring finger, allowing my onyx ring to faintly shine in the night. My gaze wandered out over the camp and my moths flew out into the distance to scout for me.

I will never understand how you have fallen has hard as you have in a matter of a few days. Why have you?I asked, genuinely curious to the answer. Yes he had helped me by taking the silver box from me and yes he was ungodsly kind. Yet I wondered what made him like me in the first place. Correction. I wondered what made him LOVE me in the first place.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor on 1/27/2015, 10:55 pm

Edward took a few moments before he responded. To be honest, he didn't know. He kept his eye on the particular moth that seemed to like him. His moth if you will. The sun was bound to rise in a few hours so his time was limited. His thoughts once again returned to the question at hand. His... no not love, or was it? He was scared to label his affection for her as love. Love means she is the one. And Edwards wasn't sure yet if she indeed was. But his body ached for her. His mind ache for him to accept that she was the one, for reasons he did not yet know. So that was the answer, and so he told her.

"I don't know"
Trevor
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 1/27/2015, 11:01 pm

As my moths returned I let their small, soft voices fill my mind telling me we were the only ones up besides a few runners along the beach. I looked as my hands and Edward's moth landed there as we had a mental conversation together.I won't press farther, emotions are kept secret until the time is right. I said as I pet the moth absendmindedly. They really were my favorite creatures in the animal kingdom.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next