Heyyy c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heyyy c:

Post by Adélie on 12/30/2014, 2:08 am

Hi, I'm Adelie.

I'm really glad to have found this wonderful community of Percy Jackson fans. I don't have much experience with RP, so I'll probably need some help, but I'm really into writing so hopefully it might work out. :).

I like coffee and peppermint bark and any other type of food, really.

And penguins. Penguins are the bomb.com. Especially baby penguins omgyes. They're so fluffy and warm and cuddly and I wish I could just live with them in Antarctica (and not freeze to death, hopefully) and give all of them horrible names, like Skipper and Private in Penguins of Madagascar haha I love them so much. Anyways, I do have a bunny, who is equally as cute, but keep me posted - I'm getting a penguin as soon as it becomes legal.

On the side, I watch Agents of SHIELD (Marvel <3), Sherlock, obsess over Harry Potter frequently, and draw occassionally. I also love math and science, especially calculus and chemistry. If anyone wants to talk about that stuff, I'd love to. :) They're the only reason I go to school. Physics is okay, but I don't understand it that well, and biology is even worse.

ANYHOO this is really strange and long but it's one in the morning so sorrynotsorry.

So yeah, I'll probably be coming up with a character tomorrow. Looking forward to rping with you all and have a great night. Or day. Or whatever.
Adélie

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2014-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heyyy c:

Post by mabel pines on 12/30/2014, 3:07 am

hiya there! i'm girl almighty, but you can call me lila or fishy if you like, both are cool. if you've got any questions feel free to shoot me a private message, i'd be more than happy to help! i look forward to seeing you around and hope you have a great time on the site!

also: PEPPERMINT BARK IS LIFE. i got this peppermint bark candle for my birthday and have lit it so many times that my room constantly smells like peppermint bark, which is both parts heavenly and torturous, because on one hand it smells like peppermint bark, but on the other hand it makes me want peppermint bark but there is NO PEPPERMINT BARK TO BE EATEN. the struggle is so real
mabel pines
gun.

Female
Number of posts : 8783
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile http://eldritchmabel.tumblr.com/

shop|invite|blog
shoutout to sienna for my avatar & the badge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffodil987 on 12/30/2014, 9:26 am

Lovely to meet you! I'm Daffodil, but feel free to call me Daffy, Daff, or even Daffy Duck! As soon as your character gets approved I look forward to rping with you! I hope you have a great time!

Btw your penguin obsession is just as wonderful as my corgi obsession. dance Corgis are the type of dog you see the Queen of England carrying around, either that or Dorgis (dachshunds mixed with corgis). Yeah, anyway, I have one at home and she's super CUTE AND FLUFFY! Anyway, with our cute and fluffy animal obsessions I can tell this is gonna be a start of a great friendship.Smile
Daffodil987

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2014-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Adélie on 12/30/2014, 12:07 pm

Nice to meet you Lila, Daffy, and X PENGUIN LORD OF MUFFINS. I like, I like. :)

Yes, the struggle is so real though... omg I got a bag of peppermint bark Hershey's kisses and they were so good but I'm almost done with them. :( AND the worst thing is that they're seasonal, so I have to wait until next year to buy more. NOOOOOO. At least I don't have a peppermint bark candle to remind the of the pain.

I looked up some pictures of corgis and omg why has no one mentioned this cuteness to me before? They're so fluffy and adorbs, like the dog version of a penguin. Especially when people dress them up hahaha I just die right then and there from cuteness overload.

Hogwarts <3. Whenever people ask me what school I want to go to in the future, I have an urge to say Hogwarts. Muffins are da best though. I got this pumpkin cream cheese muffin at Starbucks the other day and they were delightfullll but banana nut muffins have always been my favorito.
Adélie

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2014-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Leo on 12/31/2014, 5:22 am

Ayyyooooo! Heya there Leo here! or Jamsen, whichever is easier for you to call me that's fine! So what's up? the sky of course! XD welcome demigod that's awesome you made it here in one piece. Don't forget to shoot me pm one you got a new character, you know, RPing time ;) peace out!
Leo

Male
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: